Galax RTX 3070

yas96
Just now, goldlemur33 said:

I won't rush to conclusions since I don't know much about distribution, but I have a hard time seeing how someone can just 'pull strings' and get 100 virtually unobtainable cards.

Hong Kong authorities found some on a boat recently. 

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

2 minutes ago, Mister Woof said:

I mean I might be a bit aggressive here but i dont' think this belongs in graphics cards. It has nothing to do with graphics cards and more to do with lucrative business.

Off topic at best 

Well it does have something to do with graphics cards. Im not trying to be funny but I literally came here for advice and nothing more. Take your negativity somewhere else please. 

1 minute ago, yas96 said:

Well it does have something to do with graphics cards. Im not trying to be funny but I literally came here for advice and nothing more. Take your negativity somewhere else please. 

This isn't about the use of graphics cards. You are talking about reselling them. In my opinion, this is not the appropriate forum for that content.

We are in the middle of a global shortage and you are coming in here talking about how best to exploit your supply of graphics cards.

I wonder which is going to be perceived as toxic?

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

Just now, Mister Woof said:

This isn't about the use of graphics cards. You are talking about reselling them. In my opinion, this is not the appropriate forum for that content.

Can you suggest an appropriate forum? 

Just now, yas96 said:

Can you suggest an appropriate forum? 

Off topic?

Just now, Mister Woof said:

Off topic?

Thanks for the suggestion. Please no hard feelings. Im new here and I obviously dont know how to navigate around this site. Peace 

Good day to all. 

I was wondering if anyone can give me some good advice. 

I have a contact who has left over stock of around 100 units of the GALAX RTX 3070. He supplies electronics to the middle east for a living and hes really deep in that business so please no one accuse me of him being a scalper because I literally know he does not do that. Anyway because of how i met him he is willing to do business with me and give me alot of these units for a good price. Can anyone suggest where i would be able to sell these asap? Thanks 

Whats the most in demand hardware apart from gpus of course? Any particular cpus or power supplys that are popular in demand but not easy to obtain? Would be nice to know. 

Well 5000 series CPU's, high wattage PSU's, xbox series x and PS5

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

17 minutes ago, Kanna said:

By 5000 do you mean the latest AMD cpus

Just now, yas96 said:

Just now, yas96 said:

Also what are the most popular high power supply units right now?

Probably consoles and complete computers. 

Phone 1 (Daily Driver): Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Phone 2 (Work): Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256gb

Laptop 1 (Production): 16" MBP2019, i7, 5500M, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD

Laptop 2 (Gaming): Toshiba Qosmio X875, i7 3630QM, GTX 670M, 16GB DDR3

27 minutes ago, Kanna said:

I think the shortage of 5000 series is a bit more local?

In my country my shop of choice never ran out of them

9 minutes ago, PlayerLoler said:

I think the shortage of 5000 series is a bit more local?

In my country my shop of choice never ran out of them

Here in Canada they're really hard to come by. Most shops are only honoring existing back orders and not taking anymore. I got my 5900x after like 6-8 weeks after being like the 2nd person in store to backorder one. 

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

36 minutes ago, RoseLuck462 said:

Probably consoles and complete computers. 

Can you elaborate on completing computers? 

9 hours ago, yas96 said:

Can you elaborate on completing computers? 

since you cannot find gpus around

you can easily sell prebuilts

11 hours ago, yas96 said:

Whats the most in demand hardware apart from gpus of course? Any particular cpus or power supplys that are popular in demand but not easy to obtain? Would be nice to know. 

How about the 100 3070 that your contact has? Sell those if you need money.

You won't scalp anything else other than GPUs. That is why you made this topic, to ask for in-demand PC products which can be easily scalped.

So are you asking us where and how YOU can scalp them instead?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

16 hours ago, yas96 said:

he is willing to do business with me and give me alot of these units for a good price. Can anyone suggest where i would be able to sell these asap?

16 hours ago, yas96 said:

so please no one accuse me of him being a scalper

yeah, sounds exactly like scalping....

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

be a big man and sell them to linus for the verified gamer program 

i7-8700k @ 4.8Ghz | EVGA CLC 280mm | Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 | 16GB G-Skill DDR4-3000 C15 | EVGA RTX 2080 | Corsair RM650x | NZXT S340 Elite | Zowie XL2730 

4 hours ago, AntiTrust said:

be a big man and sell them to linus for the verified gamer program 

Im not risking shipping them out because of whats going on. 

5 hours ago, Middcore said:

So are you asking us where and how YOU can scalp them instead?

No im asking where I can sell them. 

5 hours ago, Arika S said:

yeah, sounds exactly like scalping....

Sounds like it but it isnt. If i was scalping i wouldnt hide it honestly no one’s opinions off me matters. I have nothing to hide what im doing is legitimate. It just seems like people are envious because off the position im in. The person supplying me literally makes a living from electronics and has been for the past 15 years. He just has good contacts.