What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

:P

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Now it's Stay High.

I usually dislike songs (and mostly anything) that's about drugs, but this song is the shit.

Now it's Stay High.

I usually dislike songs (and mostly anything) that's about drugs, but this song is the shit.

Do you mean this? I hadn't heard this before but it's actually pretty mellow, I think I might just gusta for a while...

Do you mean this? -snip-

Yeeeeeeah

Eric Clapton. That is all.

Here is my queue:

This one is quite beautiful, it's dedicated to J.J. Cale, a good friend of Clapton.

Also beautiful.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Eric Clapton. That is all.

Funny how I prefer Cale's voice, this live version is my favourite call me the breeze by them but my all time favourite is the Lynyrd Skynyrd version.

My favourite Clapton songs are mainly the ones with Cream/DerekATD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKAYGVIkbok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkae0-TgrRU

bonus George Harrison and Moody Blues and Bread oh yes indeed.

dat guitar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZCIdOt7C1c

dat guitar even more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oNXdv8S4QY

dat guitar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Y7D_8E9uI

Funny how I prefer Cale's voice, this live version is my favourite call me the breeze by them but my all time favourite is the Lynyrd Skynyrd version.

I prefer Eric Clapton's solo work. His cover of "I Shot The Sheriff" was so much better than the original by Bob Marley. In my opinion (which is correct).

Also, his guitar work is fabulous.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I prefer Eric Clapton's solo work. His cover of "I Shot The Sheriff" was so much better than the original by Bob Marley. In my opinion (which is correct).

I also prefer the Clapton version of sheriff.

Bob marley has some really nice stuff though

One of my favourite 'relax' albums, I have this on CD and it really chills me out.

@helping not sure if you have 'chant down babylon' which is a remix album of some bob marley songs mixed with beats, it features some renowned MCs such as MC Lyte/Rakim/Lauryn Hill/Busta rymes/Krayzie bone/GURU/Roots and has some good ones on it, my picks are 2,3,4,7,8,9 and 12.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TD9ce6_uMA

I also prefer the Clapton version of sheriff.

Bob marley has some really nice stuff though

I'm not a fan of full on Reggae myself, but I can appreciate his music.

Also, because I can. How does Bob Marley like his doughnuts?

Aaaand, some Status Quo.

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.

Somehow, I got hooked on Suzuka. Here's the main theme of it - I don't know if it has a title or not.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

My favorite Coldplay song

Fun fact, parachutes was the very first CD I bought myself in my life, I too like this track and whole album actually, because it was my only CD I played it a lot.

I'm sitting beneath a 10kt nostalgia bomb right now...