What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

I swear there's no way to keep up with the output of this forum.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFEM7M9DzkE

"Crash landed on a planet and some psycho attacked us~ so we shot him in the balls and kicked him into a cactus~"

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Status Quo at Glastonbury in 2009.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I might start taking a look into Indie rock scene since I've never really looked at much and the 70's are starting to bore me.

This is me also lol, don't really have anything to suggest because although I like some stuff I've heard in the genre there are a dizzying amount of crap bands to filter through and it put me off.

I will however drop some rock into the thread, be it alt/indie or mainstream.

Stone Roses bring you waterfalls and songs about oral sex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJpY6y4UJHY

Libertines make that rugged drug rock, me gusta

The addictiveness of the chorus cannot be denied

So Chill 

*snip

You mean just this thread right? 

Well if it's just this thread then the whole forum itself would also be impossible, and yes.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Yesterday I finally found a 320kpbs version of this song

I've had to deal with some really lossy distorted version since no other version was on the internet.

Even though that was an improvement, this version was mastered much better, though I don't like this one very much.

Error: 410

I can never get a grasp for what kind of dnb you fellows are in to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrlCeqboVGY

some downtempo dnb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpI7z-PQY04

I really wish Adobe could make a non-bug infested piece of software so I don't have to pray that Firefox won't die everytime I open a new Youtube tab.

Error: 410

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgu8oYF_St0

Best song out of Grandma's Boy the movie.

PSU AX850 Processor 3930k @ 4.2  Motherboard Asus x79 Sabertooth Ram Gskill Ripjaw Z 32gb 2133Mhz GPU EVGA GTX 780 reference HDD 128gb Samsung 840 Pro Monitor Asus pb278q Case 800d Cooler H100i Audio Interface Mbox mini Monitors JBL LSR305's

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

You can't understand it though D:

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0KFo5nnVJA

I really wish Adobe could make a non-bug infested piece of software so I don't have to pray that Firefox won't die everytime I open a new Youtube tab.

Liking the Andy C, and agreeing with that statement very much, I have my Firefox just how I like it, it looks perfect and has all the add ons I want (minus cloud-butt), the glaring issue is that the HTML5 player doesn't work above 720p on youtube and this shit needs to be dealt with and Flash player needs to die in a fire with Microsoft Silverlight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4kaI-7TB3Q

To the Moon's Main Theme.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

i7-3770k, Gigabyte UD5H, NZXT Switch 810, OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, 560 ti Twin Frozr II OC 2GB, Cooler Master V8, Corsair Vengeance 8GB, OCZ Modxstream 700w, Corsair k60 and M65. OH and RED LED LIGHTS   FUCK YA    :)

I hate this lame song and the singer so much yet i listen to it.The video is beyond funny she tries so hard to look hot.

post-67634-0-37655000-1407336028.gif

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Halo Reach Soundtrack. Halo 4 is next.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"