What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

@Askew

I found a pretty nice sample.I spent a few minutes making this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by8bYAEpctE

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

More Status Quo

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Completely forgot about this song.

Mandatory EDM listen

I'm completely convinced Beat Hazard is spying on me somehow, Winamp is getting completely REKT by the random(?) algorithm on Beat Hazard. I have no idea how it constantly keeps picking songs all my favorite songs out of like 17k but have never played in the game before, it's honestly fucking scary.

Error: 410

Anyone grew up watching Yu Yu Hakusho in English? Song's called Smile Bomb and the English version is sung by Sara White. 

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Completely forgot about this song.

Mandatory EDM listen

Good stuff :D

Unfortunately the download link no longer works for this song. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Good stuff :D

Unfortunately the download link no longer works for this song.

I mean, I still have it if you're in need.

I mean, I still have it if you're in need.

:D :D :D I'll take it! 

I like audio files in good quality! 

VIH6iUT.png

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I like audio files in good quality!

128kbps youtube rip Bqlwqwg.png

http://tempsend.com/61635C2286

jk

also curse the person that compresses and renders a vector with an indivisible res

Song's called Smile Bomb and the English version is sung by Sara White.

not a bad song at all, but the quality makes me feel like I should be expecting someone to pick up the phone soon.

http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Already+Gone+Album+Version/2WfEKf?src=5

Sadly, I couldn't find a streaming source where the audio doesn't fade out part way through. The MP3 I have is a clear the whole way through, so it sounds better, but meh.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section

I can never get a grasp for what kind of dnb you fellows are in to

some downtempo dnb

I really wish Adobe could make a non-bug infested piece of software so I don't have to pray that Firefox won't die everytime I open a new Youtube tab.

Good stuff helping! Thanks for sharing. You should know by now! I listen to just about everything

What time is it? It's Oreki time!

KENbQAW.png

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I think you'll like this one @MyInnerFred .

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

I think you'll like this one @MyInnerFred .

Oh god.... the classical mix... the sax... good fucking lord... that's some hella good ear candy... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf4r8WcRPkI

The search for glorious music is a never ending journey! You can only keep going up!

82935_600.gif