What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Just got back from watching Guardians of the Galaxy. It's an awesome movie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRiCdEkNj-8

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

been listening to illy latly another new blood from australia

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

@helping not sure if you have 'chant down babylon' which is a remix album of some bob marley songs mixed with beats, it features some renowned MCs such as MC Lyte/Rakim/Lauryn Hill/Busta rymes/Krayzie bone/GURU/Roots and has some good ones on it, my picks are 2,3,4,7,8,9 and 12.

ah, I have some of these songs already but I wasn't aware there was an album, will look into later.

10/10 Prodigy

No love for violin music? It sounds so good though =/ I guess my taste in music is too different?

To be honest, I always thought violins were pretty obnoxious if they weren't used in classical. There are much better string instruments that are more pleasing to listen to (IMO) and fit in better with mixed music. The violin is too attention whorish to fit into music where anything else even matters (except classical, as stated earlier.) While yes, variation is nice, but I still think jazz instruments and influence (even a cello) sounds much better than anything you can do with a violin.

This is why I regard Lindsey Stirling's music as (no hate, I respect but still think) trash. It's a plain obnoxious violin thrown over top terrible dubstep.

Error: 410

To be honest, I always thought violins were pretty obnoxious if they weren't used in classical. There are much better string instruments that are more pleasing to listen to (IMO) and fit in better with mixed music. The violin is too attention whorish to fit into music where anything else even matters (except classical, as stated earlier.) While yes, variation is nice, but I still think jazz instruments and influence (even a cello) sounds much better than anything you can do with a violin.

This is why I regard Lindsey Stirling's music as (no hate, I respect but still think) trash. It's a plain obnoxious violin thrown over top terrible dubstep.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Oh look my opinion has been written down for me by someone else, I agree with all of that.

But now I'm going to say something you will hate.

I like Charlie Daniels.

While you work out whether I'm serious or not here is some peaceful Bob Seger.

I really should get back to this game. Around seven playthroughs and I never beaten any of them - stopped around midway and only once got to the last chapter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hZvLC_UyiM

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Well, I did say Cello's are better, Lol

Charlie Daniels

No idea who he is.

How mad should I be?

this upload quality or compression is so bad that the song sounds out of pitch compared to my version

at least it should sound the same to Askew

Ln2XCQR.gif

Error: 410

Prettylightsmusic.com. I just saw him live at the Red Rocks Amphitheater in Denver last night. Fuckin amazing.

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

I really should get back to this game. Around seven playthroughs and I never beaten any of them - stopped around midway and only once got to the last chapter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hZvLC_UyiM

Get the fuck out, I LOVED THAT GAME. I spent countless hours playing it.... Fucking lvl 5 keeps on teasing us about a Dark Cloud 3 installment. There was even a fucking article where they copyrighted the name Dark Cloud 3. Those bastards. 

Fucking Sirus. 

Any who.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiQHVyifwcg

We got any Pirates up in here?

First Build (Kinda)CPU: i7 3770k MOBO: Asus Maximus V Extreme RAM: 4x4gb Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 256gb HDD: Seagate 2TB PSU: Corsair AX1200 Case: Corsair 900D

Get the fuck out, I LOVED THAT GAME. I spent countless hours playing it.... Fucking lvl 5 keeps on teasing us about a Dark Cloud 3 installment. There was even a fucking article where they copyrighted the name Dark Cloud 3. Those bastards. 

It along with Final Fantasy XII are the only PS2 games I kept since Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, Devil May Cry, Sly, Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy X can be bought on the PS3. The other PS2 games like Orphen, Rogue Galaxy, Phantasy Star, Shinobi, Tenchu, Xenosaga, The Bouncer, etc. I never played, never finished - too young or rented and didn't have time -, or didn't really knew until too late.

Anyway, my favorite place in Dark Cloud 2 that I can remember since Palm Brink's theme is ingrained into my head after so many playthroughs.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

-snip-

I had quite a few PS2 games but the ones I'd always go back to were Dark Cloud 2 and Ace Combat 5.... All those memories... 

I remember just sitting there in Dark Cloud 2 fishing all day lol.

I had quite a few PS2 games but the ones I'd always go back to were Dark Cloud 2 and Ace Combat 5.... All those memories... 

I remember just sitting there in Dark Cloud 2 fishing all day lol.

I remember playing Kingdom Hearts enough that Hollow Bastion's fight theme still rings in my head.

I never finished Dark Cloud and I regret selling it now. Going back would be like going back to Demon's Souls which I did and now have 2 archdemons and 2 demons to kill off.