What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Negotiations and Love Songs is my favourite work by either Simon or Garfunkel.

Well I pretty much showed my hand. I've always liked their most "popular" songs; I suppose they're quite well known for a reason. 

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Gentlemen, gentlemen, I can only like so many things at once.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

Gentlemen, gentlemen, I can only like so many things at once.

Ha!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Status Quo. Probably my favourite band.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

This just got stuck in my head after playing this for the first time.

Trying to calm down to the Halo 3: ODST soundtrack.

"But why are you listening to that, it's kinda dark and saddening?"

For some reason, this soundtrack in particular mellows me out and calms me down (most of the time).

Gotta agree with that.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I need something to cheer me up since for whatever reason, my transcript never went through and I have 4 days to get it in or I'm out...

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

still a favorite

10/10

I posted this already, but I spent like an entire hour because I could remember the beat and melody but not the song title. (It's been so long, I at least think this is what I was imagining I remembered hearing)

I also noticed today I never had Tsurugi No Mai, but had the Del tha Funkee Homosapien mashup (Flashback) lol

Error: 410

Some of you may hate this but it was for a old show I liked. Gotta love that disillusioned cynical misanthropy.

The original song is called "You're Standing on My Neck" by Splendora.

Also seeing MyInnerFriend's post featuring moonlight sonata inspired music I went and listened to my favorite rendition done my Wilhelm Kempff. He's a deceased master German pianist. He actually makes a couple of mistakes in this take but he just plays it right. I'm sure I posted this before.

:)

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

very nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsuwzvazpJY

some of their outher songs seem pretty chill too.

@Askew do you know any similar bands to this? I might start taking a look into Indie rock scene since I've never really looked at much and the 70's are starting to bore me.

Error: 410

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

No,not really.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.