What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Congrats everyone on 100 pages of music!

feelgood

a repost because it's so good, DAT BASS...

Long may the thread live on, here's to 200 pages!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5gXnced4ls

can't remember where this game from, but me gusta

wondrousness

just in case there is a human who has not witnessed this here you go

"I run the military nigga if you want that beef, I'll give a long ass speech and put your ass to sleep"

snip

I think you would like most of there music. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

I think you would like most of there music. 

Yup I subbed to em a couple of months back. They make great music, I love the meld of different instruments into their songs. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Seig Heil to the power of LTT.

sieg+heil.jpg

On a related note, I may disagree with the Soviet Union but they helped stop the Sieg Heil from becoming a thing. On a totally related note who knew the Soviets loved Tetris music so much.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Congrats everyone on 100 pages of music!

Never thought that this thread would get to 100 pages  :o

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Never thought that this thread would get to 100 pages  :o

Congratz mate your thread is basically the official LTT music thread now!

OetF5JY.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDXLe9sf-MQ

@Askew

Mmmm <3

The last song sounds really really damn good.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Been here since page 2 yo, I just notice I've read every single page of an over 100 page thread.

@Askew do you have a quality version of Mr Doobie? I've only got it in 160 CBR.

quality dub/dnb/break

good too

awesome

^ Not your type of music?

@Askew @helping

well, it's not bad, but Rameses doesn't really put out my taste.

finely crafted little beat, Y U NO LONGER

hhnnnggg

Error: 410

I like it!

-snip-

I'm definitely not tunedef after hearing that one!

Tuning out the Gasty noises from the radio my boss listens to. (nova96.9 for the Sydney people)

this is something a little different then the normal for me but I'm studying so its alright

Asking Alexandria- Not the American Average

Crown The Empire- Johnny Ringo, MNSTR, The Glass Elevator Walls

A Day to Remember- All I Want

ISSUES- Late, Never Lose Your Flames, Disappear, The Worst of Them

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

I have no idea what he's singing. Uragiri no Yuuyake, the first opening song for Durarara!!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V8mBIic7Pw

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Mr @Askew you're going to need to crank it with decent headphones for things like this

grumpy-cat-600x450.jpg

dem strings tho, it is a nice track.