What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I remember playing Kingdom Hearts enough that Hollow Bastion's fight theme still rings in my head.

I never finished Dark Cloud and I regret selling it now. Going back would be like going back to Demon's Souls which I did and now have 2 archdemons and 2 demons to kill off.

Maybe someday you'll feel the urge to pick up these old classics again :P

Btw you can play Dark Cloud 2 on the PC with a emulator. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Maybe someday you'll feel the urge to pick up these old classics again :P

Btw you can play Dark Cloud 2 on the PC with a emulator. 

snip

With the PC I'm running right now, emulating GBA games isn't going to work well when stuff runs below 30FPS. This is why I still have my PS2. Anyway, if there's one thing I find amusing it's mishearing lyrics. I swear I hear: "I just wanna to bang you", instead of: "I just wanna feel you", in Black Lagoon's opening. Freudian slip or something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WZ7fVuB4V4

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

With the PC I'm running right now, emulating GBA games isn't going to work well when stuff runs below 30FPS. This is why I still have my PS2. Anyway, if there's one thing I find amusing it's mishearing lyrics. I swear I hear: "I just wanna to bang you", instead of: "I just wanna feel you", in Black Lagoon's opening. Freudian slip or something?

LOL your right that's exactly how it sounds. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

LOL your right that's exactly how it sounds. 

I also hear, "I'm your Andrew", instead of, "I'm your angel". This becomes awkward when you have friends named Andrew. My art teacher sort of ruined Miley Cyrus's Wrecking Ball which I don't listen and something with "sugar wolf"; not the song Sugar Wolf which exists, but a song where if you mishear it, you'll hear "sugar wolf" instead of whatever the lyrics are supposed to be.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I also hear, "I'm your Andrew", instead of, "I'm your angel". This becomes awkward when you have friends named Andrew. My art teacher sort of ruined Miley Cyrus's Wrecking Ball which I don't listen and something with "sugar wolf"; not the song Sugar Wolf which exists, but a song where if you mishear it, you'll hear "sugar wolf" instead of whatever the lyrics are supposed to be.

Silly Japanese people trying to speak english in songs hahah

Silly Japanese people trying to speak english in songs hahah

Someone made a Russian cover of Red Fraction. I don't know any Russian, but it sounds decent.

And here's an English cover of it. Sounds awkward when you realize that the lyrics are somewhat nonsensical.

T.M. Revolution's Naked Arms English version is sung by the same guy, Takanori Nishikawa. Pretty awesome in my opinion. Here's the Japanese version.

And remember Guilty Crown's Bios? It's supposed to be in German and I remember reading comments that native German speakers couldn't understand a damn thing. Sad since it has a beautiful melody and harmony; lyrics are butchered German and wacky English...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUVDtwpWgp0

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Yay, more songs that get messed up somehow. Here's Vois Sur Ton Chemin from Les Choristes. Une chanson belle.

Here's Beyoncé's version. At least try to learn the pronunciations...

To contrast: here's Utada Hikaru's Passion (or Sanctuary for the English title) in Japanese. Apparently the English version has been removed. Er... There was some kind of dispute between her and Square Enix way back right?

Here's a random English song from Utada. Oh listen, it's actually good! She's from New York, but it's amazing she's bilingual when it comes to songs! 

Don't judge me :

Chief keef - macaroni time.

I know, i'm an idiot lol..

Interested in Business and Technology

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Following Robin Williams' death, these are necessary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUiTQvT0W_0

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I never really liked Robin Williams, so now I have to brace myself for at least two weeks of having Robin Williams shoved down by throat (no pun intended)

On a whim after going through Okawari's Libyus collection, I decided to look up some of Fat Jon's work, has some really good stuff, regret that I'm only looking at what he's put out now.

much smooth

no seriously, I'm ashamed, his whole Wave Motion album is 10/10. I would post most of the songs in here but that would be annoying for others, it's that good IMO. He's not as creative, but in terms of vanilla beats he can actually stand next to Nuja (I think I might like some of Jon's better)

@Askew if you haven't already you're going to have to sit down for most of this thing, some of the songs in it are hnnnggg

Error: 410

^This is what I'd call a guilty pleasure song.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

@Askew 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.