Oculus VR CTO, Slated to Appear at GTC, Bails due to illness

Slick

Many people looking for answers - And the general silence coming from Oculus so far today is bolstered by an illness in their ranks stopping the CTO's attendance at GTC

http://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2014/03/25/oculus-vr/

(Sorry if this is a repost)

P.S. I love how Facebook is reading this topic.

343e16bfe8946c5582620c83350237cf.png

LEAVE!!! BOTH OF YOU!!! YOU HAVE RUINED THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Well, that's a shame. He did however give some replies on reddit (which was all PR bullshit & buzzwords).

http://imgur.com/a/ftOpP

0/10, would not buy.

See they know they fucked up.

they just don't want to face the angry consumers.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Can't say I blame him.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

Slowly killing the oculus brand, going to be a big discussion on the wan show 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I think the dev 2 kit is still pure, since it has been made by the untouched oculus team. (although they are probably using the facebook money to mass produce)

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Slick posting news? That's the first time I've seen this! Anyways, I highly doubt that he's coincidentally too sick to not go to GTC right after Facebook announces that they're buying them.

@Slick, you should give us your pre-WAN Show thoughts on this.

:D

COMIC SANS

we have to remain positive that all will be well in the end and the oculus consumer version is lauched with unimaginable performance.......please tell me there is still a chance  :(  

I love this replie on Reddit! :D http://i.imgur.com/IyKB771.jpg

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

This is how I picture Oculus backers:

Simpsons-Angry-Mob.png

vJdSCz4.gif

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Slick posting news? That's the first time I've seen this! Anyways, I highly doubt that he's coincidentally too sick to not go to GTC right after Facebook announces that they're buying them.

He had to go buy that car he always wanted. He'll be back after about a week of joy riding.  

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@Slick

It's ok, no matter what happens I still love you. And that's all that matters :)

#hugs

Hail Sithis!

Where's the Winklevoss twins when you need them.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

He had to go buy that car he always wanted. He'll be back after about a week of joy riding.  

Complete with a Vegas stripper wife and all? Oh yeah that's the ticket, mindless bar hopping!

-------

Current Rig

-------

Facebook needs to die in a fire.

Not gonna lie. I think the world would be a better place without Facebook but even more so Zynga and King.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard