What games you playing on your phone right now?

centurion_08
1 minute ago, centurion_08 said:

Hello.

What are your favourite games on android. Be honest, i want legit answers. Big or small games, story driven or not.

I don't play mobile games, but last time i did PUBG mobile was really fun or garena free fire. 

hi, im renata bliss and am ur freestyle dance teacher

I played through a third of GTA San Andreas on my phone with a controller a while back, and I hop on Minecraft every once in a while. Usually I just stream games from my PC if my mobile data is fast enough.

The only actual mobile game I play is Stardew Valley, and that's a port of a PC/console game. Aside from that I just play older console and handheld games through various emulators. Though I guess I do play the official mobile port of Sonic CD as well, since I can't really emulate that title.

So yeah I'm not really into games that are just on mobile.

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB 3200MHz
120GB Crucial BX500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

9 hours ago, centurion_08 said:

Hello.

What are your favourite games on android. Be honest, i want legit answers. Big or small games, story driven or not.

i play fr legends, pretty solid drifter game reccomend if drifter

I played stardew valley quite a lot until I achieved pinnacle money printing stage which in the end got boring so I quit. Now I mostly play a game called caves (roguelike). 

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

On 2/2/2021 at 7:23 PM, centurion_08 said:

Hello.

Call of Duty: Mobile and that's it.

On 2/2/2021 at 8:23 PM, centurion_08 said:

Hello.

i am playing Cookie clicker lol XD

On 2/7/2021 at 10:02 AM, GELMEL said:

i am playing Cookie clicker lol XD

im playing that on chromebook

none

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently playing theoufh the Abdroid port of Lego Star Wars: The complete saga. It was recently removed from the Google play Store, so technically the version I have on my phone right now is pirated. My biggest gripe about this port is that the native controller support is really bad. If it picks up your controller, then the controller outright doesn't work. 

I do have an extensive library of roms from Atari 2600 to Wii and 3ds saved on my phone. On Dolphin I've been playing through Metroid Prime Trilogy with custom controller mapping, and I've completed the first two games, albeit with the game crashing frequently and having to replay bosses several times. The game doesn't run at full speed, but with more app optimizations and better hardware, the game could become flawless in time. Unfortunately a bug present in the most recent version renders the game unplayable. (Can't lock-on to objects, which is needed to scan various switches in the game.)

On 2/12/2021 at 1:26 AM, FakeFBI said:

im playing that on chromebook

hows that

On 2/2/2021 at 9:23 AM, centurion_08 said:

Hello.

So lately I've gotten really into Cod Mobile. I really like the maps that are on it and dang if the graphics are way better than it should be. Favorite mode right now is search and destroy. Although i really hate how there are matches with people and HIGH dps weapons. at that point it kinda turns into a struggle to hit them at all. I really do enjoy how i can be tactical on maps that i used to play in like MW2 or even in WWII. I have a ps4 but for some reason these past couple of weeks I have gotten really busy with an internship and helping family move. point being i cant really relax to play on the big boi. however playing on the go really scrathes that FPS itch. 

Also Chess. Haven't played much recently, but chess is a tactical and strategic game by design so it really helps me understand placement, priority and situational awareness.

PUBG is good too but i need more time dedication to play since a match last about 20 minutes. really fun but sometimes roaming an empty island makes me board.

• 1 month later...

I've mostly been doing fairly simple games on my phone, like (in no particular order)

Pocket Tanks Deluxe (probably the only game I've ever bought on mobile, may have bought 1 other, rest were free)

Super Phase Rummy

Safe Trip or Not (Mille Bournes)

Road Rally (MIlle Bournes)

XTreme 10 Rummy

ScorchedCombat

Bubble Explode

A while ago there were a few other games I had on older phones (a couple racing games are coming to mind although I forget the name of them, too lazy to look through my Google Play history), but I haven't played them in a while.  I've never played PubG, Minecraft, Fortnite, etc.  (I wish I could play Half-Life / Team Fortress / etc, wouldn't be interested in CS though.)

I've been playing Wild Rift since my PC can no longer run any games without shutting down. Nonetheless, the experience so far has been amazing and strikingly similar to the PC version.

Honkai Impact, Azur Lane, Arknights.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Pixel Gun 3D, Soul Knight, BTD6, Genshin Impact, Battle Bay, Super Mechs, Poly Bridge, Balls?, Clash Royale, Red Ball 4 and PewDiePie Tuber Simulator

Currently i'm playing Fantasian on IOS.

It's a really neat game, great nostalgia factor. I really miss good old jrpgs.

Other than Fantasian, I sometimes play some pc games through GeforceNow when i'm away from home. The delay is sometimes awful but it doesn't really matter when playing single player games that don't have so much action on them(like life is strange).

I wish that other developers would make AA or AAA games for mobile phones. Heck, if they would come up with a good game I'd happily pay 30-50€ from a really good game if it's on mobile.

EDIT:

Only read the headline so my answer doesn't really make any sense. But if i was playing on android, i'd be playing old classics with emulator or stardew valley. Also Cod mobile is a good option. 

Edited by SKling

Insert funny quote