What password length is considered the most optimal and secure as of right now?

Actual_Criminal
4 hours ago, wkdpaul said:

not sure how passwords and IPs are connected.

with the fear of people getting hacked if they have weak passwords .

Why would one ask how big a password should be if he is not afraid of getting hacked? 

Why even use such a thing as a "password" in the first place if his/her intentions are not to block people he doesnt want out of whatever that password is used for? 

And I explained why he doesnt have to fear about that and that his password length and complexity doesnt matter that much for what he tries to achieve. 

Just now, papajo said:

with the fear of people getting hacked if they have weak passwords .

What is an IP?

elephants

If you want an actual answer this the only uncrackable password length it ℵ 0 characters long

12 hours ago, mousesnob said:

If you want an actual answer this the only uncrackable password length it ℵ 0 characters long

Lol, this wasn't the question to my post. 

I asked what is the most optimal and secure as of right now...clearly that ^ isn't 'optimal'. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 16-core 5950X

CPU Cooler: Artic Freezer 2 AIO 360mm Radiator

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming

Memory: 32GB (2x16GB) G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3600 MHz CL16

GPU: Nvidia RTX 4080 MSI Ventus 3X 16GB GDDR6X

Storage OS: 500GB Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 M.2 NVme SSD

Storage Games: 2TB Corsair MP600 Gen4 M.2 NVme SSD + 2TB Samsung 860 Evo SSD + 500GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD

Storage Misc: 2TB Seagate Barracuda Compute 7200 RPM

PSU: Corsair HX Platinum 1000W 80+

Case: Fractal Design Meshify S2 ATX Mid Tower

Monitor: Dell Alienware AW3423DW 175Hz 1ms 3440p (widescreen) HDR400 OLED panel 34"  + Asus PG258Q 240Hz 1ms 1080p G-Sync TN panel 24.5"

1 hour ago, Actual_Criminal said:

Lol, this wasn't the question to my post. 

I asked what is the most optimal and secure as of right now...clearly that ^ isn't 'optimal'. 

And the answer is as long as it is not a stupid pass e.g 1234 or "password"  or your birthdate or your username etc

And as long as a 13 yo that googles how to hack passowrds (assuming that the platform you are going to use that password allows for bruteforcing and doesnt prohibit it not limited to e.g by bot checking and or small amount of failed attempts allowed) cant hack it (so something at least 5-6 digits with a couple of twist like a number a symbol and uppler/lower case letters)  then your password is safe enough everything above that is just an added headache  for you to remember and or write down somewhere... use something you can remember without any issue