Calling All Doctor Who Fans!

Geekazoid

david tennent, though matt smith is a close second, i voted for both

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

david tennent, though matt smith is a close second, i voted for both

lol ok then what did you think of eccleston?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

lol ok then what did you think of eccleston?

he looks like my uncle haha

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

well, at first i thought "a mesh up of an old horror movie...can't be that good."

But after watching it, i am absolutely blown away. Matt Smith did an astonishing job, Clara was quite bad ass and i loved it :D Probably one of the few episodes i'm going to watch a second time...

Good news everyone...!

well, at first i thought "a mesh up of an old horror movie...can't be that good."

But after watching it, i am absolutely blown away. Matt Smith did an astonishing job, Clara was quite bad ass and i loved it :D Probably one of the few episodes i'm going to watch a second time...

meh it was kinda a poor episode imo compared to some of the ones with tennant in it but yes matt is a very good actor.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

Tom Baker is my favourite Doctor. My favourite episode is either "Day of the Daleks", "Death of the Daleks" or "The Five Doctors" All old episodes but they are really good episodes. Tennant is my favourite of the new Doctors and as much as I enjoyed "The End of Time" some bits didn't feel like they gel'ed with the old series well enough but it did make me extremely eager to know more about the Time War.

Strange how you say your favorite Doctor is Tom baker but your favorite Doctor Who Stories don't have him in them (yes he's in The five Doctor's but any Doctor Who fan can till you that's from the unfinished story Shada), but I agree Tom is the best Doctor as he had the best companion - Sarah Jane Simth

Cry Havoc!

Strange how you say your favorite Doctor is Tom baker but your favorite Doctor Who Stories don't have him in them (yes he's in The five Doctor's but any Doctor Who fan can till you that's from the unfinished story Shada), but I agree Tom is the best Doctor as he had the best companion - Sarah Jane Simth

I simply enjoy all of the episodes with him that I have seen, I enjoyed the way he played the character most. But there have been far greater episodes since the revival then most of the old episodes. A story doesn't necessarily need to have the best doctor in it to be the best episode. The story could be more involving or simply be made by the supporting cast.  

I simply enjoy all of the episodes with him that I have seen, I enjoyed the way he played the character most. But there have been far greater episodes since the revival then most of the old episodes. A story doesn't necessarily need to have the best doctor in it to be the best episode. The story could be more involving or simply be made by the supporting cast.  

I agree what you say there

Cry Havoc!

watching a old doctor who with tennant and it is SOOOO good. :)

David Tennant out of the newish ones, he fit's the doctor so well its not even funny, his last few episodes where really good.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

David Tennant out of the newish ones, he fit's the doctor so well its not even funny, his last few episodes where really good.

all his episodes were good :)

all his episodes were good :)

True Dat, he just FITS the role perfectly.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

True Dat, he just FITS the role perfectly.

ya and the writers then were unmatched by any other writer 

I quite enjoyed last weeks episode, t'was interesting to see matt have to act like the doctor for once.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

It was ok I guess, lately the new episodes have been very lack luster I feel, compared to previous ones.

Doctor Who is very hit and miss sometimes, sometimes its like...what? srs? then its like OMG :O  :o

I quite enjoyed last weeks episode, t'was interesting to see matt have to act like the doctor for once.

the kids ruined it for me, i was voting for them to die the entire time :)

the kids ruined it for me, i was voting for them to die the entire time :)

Yeah, the little girl was an obnoxious little shit

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Yeah, the little girl was an obnoxious little shit

and the boy was just a retard. 

and the boy was just a retard. 

1k24B.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

1k24B.gif

i lol'd at this to much

i hope you dont mind but im gonna start using this :)

It was ok I guess, lately the new episodes have been very lack luster I feel, compared to previous ones.

Doctor Who is very hit and miss sometimes, sometimes its like...what? srs? then its like OMG :o  :o

I hope you aren't referring to the Rings of Akhaten, 'cause as of right now,  that speech in my opinion is the highlight of Matt Smith's career as the Doctor. :)

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

THIS is what Matt smith is all about. Pure epicness, goosebumps like hell and so on.

Tennant is and was the very emotional part IMHO, but i can't recall any episode with Tennant wich was a fraction as epic as those with Matt Smith. Even the ones with the Master...

Good news everyone...!

THIS is what Matt smith is all about. Pure epicness, goosebumps like hell and so on.

Tennant is and was the very emotional part IMHO, but i can't recall any episode with Tennant wich was a fraction as epic as those with Matt Smith. Even the ones with the Master...

Idk he had some pretty boss moments

Been a doctor who fan for years and I seem to enjoy the story/series the most if I like the companion that's why am not enjoying series 7 part 2 overall, just I don't get Clara, had the same problem when I first watched series 3 with Martha Jones.  Saying that I don't rate Rose as a good companion but I like Donna and Amy/Rory.  No surprise therefore my favorite Doctor's are from the 70's, Jon and Tom as they have my favorite companions, Sarah Jane, Jo Grant, Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge Stewart and the rest of the real U.I.N.T.

Cry Havoc!

Been a doctor who fan for years and I seem to enjoy the story/series the most if I like the companion that's why am not enjoying series 7 part 2 overall, just I don't get Clara, had the same problem when I first watched series 3 with Martha Jones.  Saying that I don't rate Rose as a good companion but I like Donna and Amy/Rory.  No surprise therefore my favorite Doctor's are from the 70's, Jon and Tom as they have my favorite companions, Sarah Jane, Jo Grant, Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge Stewart and the rest of the real U.I.N.T.

oh a person who likes the old series :) we were missing one of those.