Calling All Doctor Who Fans!

Geekazoid

lol its 3:00 am where im at i dont think it will work atleast not now lol maybe another time :D

Well! I'll throw you my skype in a PM, hit me up whenever and we'll go watch eccleston!

Actually, that gives me an idea. Forum members movie night!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

ok lol i will try :p

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Tennant - Awesome when he started, but he didn't seem to go anywhere. By the time he left he almost became a caricature of his character...You could almost predict what he was going to say depending on the situation. Something tragic happening? "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry". I'm actually surprised to see he only did 3 seasons...It felt like he was around for much longer.

Smith - Meanwhile, I'm surprised to see Smith's already done 3 seasons. It feels like 2. While his tenure as doctor has had worse stories, I think the characters have been better, including the Doctor himself. Where Tennant was almost a modern-day Marty Stu (a little too ideal), Smith's seems to have evolved more during his tenure, while having more flaws and more complex sides to his personality. There are times when he's quite clearly unphased by someone/something dying, if he isn't nigh-on murdering them himself (Dinosaurs on a Spaceship comes to mind).

Tennant - Awesome when he started, but he didn't seem to go anywhere. By the time he left he almost became a caricature of his character...You could almost predict what he was going to say depending on the situation. Something tragic happening? "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry". I'm actually surprised to see he only did 3 seasons...It felt like he was around for much longer.

Smith - Meanwhile, I'm surprised to see Smith's already done 3 seasons. It feels like 2. While his tenure as doctor has had worse stories, I think the characters have been better, including the Doctor himself. Where Tennant was almost a modern-day Marty Stu (a little too ideal), Smith's seems to have evolved more during his tenure, while having more flaws and more complex sides to his personality. There are times when he's quite clearly unphased by someone/something dying, if he isn't nigh-on murdering them himself (Dinosaurs on a Spaceship comes to mind).

i would like to respectfully disagree with you. i think that characters like rose were leaps and bounds better than amy and rory. i also think tennant  was like someone you knew for a long time. once you know someone for years you can predict what they say. so i think that tennant was the most real,human doctor.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

Matt Smith doesn't get the credit he deserves, he is a great doctor.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Matt Smith doesn't get the credit he deserves, he is a great doctor.

he is a very good actor no doubt about it, its the writing that is associated with him that i dislike

i would like to respectfully disagree with you. i think that characters like rose were leaps and bounds better than amy and rory. i also think tennant  was like someone you knew for a long time. once you know someone for years you can predict what they say. so i think that tennant was the most real,human doctor.

Either way, predictability is boring.

Also, why would you want a human Doctor? ;)

pfft.. the Daleks are the real heroes of the show.. 

*runs away and ducks into cover*

but seriously though.. how awesome would it be if they did a vid where linus was the doctor and slick a dalek..

pfft.. the Daleks are the real heroes of the show.. 

*runs away and ducks into cover*

but seriously though.. how awesome would it be if they did a vid where linus was the doctor and slick a dalek..

no closed cell foam daleks

Either way, predictability is boring.

Also, why would you want a human Doctor? ;)

I meant he seemed most like a real living thing not just a character.

why thankyou :P

swoon  :wub:  lol

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

was last episode good im about to sit down and watch it in a few minutes.

It was okay, the cybermen aren't what they used to be...and he totally didn't mention the parallel universe and the void. But there's a cool scene where you get to see all the regened Doctors, oops spoiler. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

It was okay, the cybermen aren't what they used to be...and he totally didn't mention the parallel universe and the void. But there's a cool scene where you get to see all the regened Doctors, oops spoiler. 

not to much of a spoiler i dont think. and i dont expect the villians to be the same they are kinda crappy

The next episode is what I'm really looking forward to. 

doctor-who-season-7-doctor-name-570x403.

Imagine if his name was Paul...that would be so funny.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

The next episode is what I'm really looking forward to. 

http://cdn1.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/doctor-who-season-7-doctor-name-570x403.jpg

does it look good?

does it look good?

It's the season finale, it better be good. 

It's the season finale, it better be good. 

it wont but what ever. its already the season finale? theres only been like 7 episodes.

it wont but what ever. its already the season finale? theres only been like 7 episodes.

Part 2, and pretty much. I quite enjoyed this weeks episode, just because golden ticket. And stuffs.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

This is Part 2 of season 7. 

This is Part 2 of season 7. 

oh ok i forgot

Kids are annoying imo but they brought back the psychic paper.

the kids were REALLY annoying. 

the more i watch dr. who the more i movies i notice ripped it off ( if that makes sense) 

cybermen= C3PO

Daleks= R2D2

and i cant think of the names of others but a lot of sci fi shows and movies rip off dr. who

Kids are annoying imo but they brought back the psychic paper.

the kids were REALLY annoying. 

I agree. Why are there kids on the TARDIS anyway? Aren't there rules against that...it is pretty dangerous. I can't believe its season finale already; it just started again a few weeks ago :(

i5 3570k @ 4.1ghz -- Hyper 212 Evo -- NVIDIA GTX670 -- 8gb RAM -- 128gb Samsung 830 -- 256gb Samsung 830 -- 2TB Seagate 7200rpm -- Phantom 410 -- Leopold TKL Brown Switches -- Logitech G600

I agree. Why are there kids on the TARDIS anyway? Aren't there rules against that...it is pretty dangerous. I can't believe its season finale already; it just started again a few weeks ago :(

well the kids were gonna tell the dad if they didnt get to go but it was dumb, i was routing for them to die the entire time. not enough sadness this half season. lol