Calling All Doctor Who Fans!

Geekazoid

Okay well as the title suggests I'm starting this topic to get anyone on here that is a Doctor Who fan to come and talk about all your favourite Doctor Who episodes, companions and of course your favourite Doctor.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Okay well as the title suggests I'm starting this topic to get anyone on here that is a Doctor Who fan to come and talk about all your favourite Doctor Who episodes, companions and of course your favourite Doctor.

i was litteraly just about to make this lol.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Well lets start with like THE best episodes ever. the end of time episode. i mean c'mon ya cant beat'em. you get to see gallifrey the (imo) best doctor regenerates (sad i know) and you see all the emotions you rarely saw from this doctor, fear, anger, resentment, sadness. it was great. and there arent many more that beat this one.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

maybe just put the Dr. # instead of the actors name then everyone knows who you are talking about.

i like eccelston to. he just didnt have enough of a chance sadly

maybe just put the Dr. # instead of the actors name then everyone knows who you are talking about.

Okay, what do mean? like Dr. 11 - Matt Smith?

Tom Baker is my favourite Doctor. My favourite episode is either "Day of the Daleks", "Death of the Daleks" or "The Five Doctors" All old episodes but they are really good episodes. Tennant is my favourite of the new Doctors and as much as I enjoyed "The End of Time" some bits didn't feel like they gel'ed with the old series well enough but it did make me extremely eager to know more about the Time War.

just like 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and so on and if you want you can put the last name of the actors too. 

heres the list of actors just do 1 through 11. no copy ones if that makes sense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_actors_who_have_played_the_Doctor

Tom Baker is my favourite Doctor. My favourite episode is either "Day of the Daleks", "Death of the Daleks" or "The Five Doctors" All old episodes but they are really good episodes. Tennant is my favourite of the new Doctors and as much as I enjoyed "The End of Time" some bits didn't feel like they gel'ed with the old series well enough but it did make me extremely eager to know more about the Time War.

i think they are trying to get away from the old series. hence the no more daleks.

9th, 10th and 11th doctor are the only ones i watched and the 10th is the best. :D

AMD Athlon 64 x2 3600+ | Asus M2N68-AM SE2 | 3gb ddr2 | Orion 600w | Sapphire HD5570

David was so awesome, but Matt Smith is also really awesome...The latest episode was so fun! 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

just like 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and so on and if you want you can put the last name of the actors too. 

heres the list of actors just do 1 through 11. no copy ones if that makes sense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_actors_who_have_played_the_Doctor

What do you mean by no copy ones?

David was so awesome, but Matt Smith is also really awesome...The latest episode was so fun! 

it was pretty cool i didnt see the point for the monster things though they seemed like a way to make people not ask questions.

What do you mean by no copy ones?

well it says on the list like 3 diffrent people they say played the 1st dr. but they were like rip offs or specials or something just do the ones who did the tv series.

i think they are trying to get away from the old series. hence the no more daleks.

I agree I think they are but there are some gems of episodes. I hate the new Daleks, I wouldn't mind if the Doctor completely destroyed them but they have broken them, the Daleks are diversified now which is just plain wrong. Little things like the Tardis being stolen and things like that really enhance the new episodes IMO because they throw back to the original series which are the heritage of the series and make the new series more accessible to all audiences. 

9th, 10th and 11th doctor are the only ones i watched and the 10th is the best. :D

same here havent had the time to watch the original ones

Hey anyone know if the Administrator of this forum is a Doctor Who fan?

I agree I think they are but there are some gems of episodes. I hate the new Daleks, I wouldn't mind if the Doctor completely destroyed them but they have broken them, the Daleks are diversified now which is just plain wrong. Little things like the Tardis being stolen and things like that really enhance the new episodes IMO because they throw back to the original series which are the heritage of the series and make the new series more accessible to all audiences. 

there are no more daleks he killed them in i think it was the asylum of the daleks was when he killed them for good

Hey anyone know if the Administrator of this forum is a Doctor Who fan?

linus or slick? ask on the livestream

there are no more daleks he killed them in i think it was the asylum of the daleks was when he killed them for good

They always escape, I don't think they will feature for a while but they will be back. I'd have to watch it again but its stupid to have them gone forever. They are the iconic enemy and even have their own film.

Its the reason I don't like Matt Smith so much because too much is being changed for the worse.

linus or slick? ask on the livestream

Linus

They always escape, I don't think they will feature for a while but they will be back. I'd have to watch it again but its stupid to have them gone forever. They are the iconic enemy and even have their own film.

its been almost 2 seasons with no daleks. i think the angels and the silence took over the daleks. cybermen are still there though. lately its been alot of no name villains that no one has heard of they are really trying to change this season

1. David Tennant

2. Christopher Eccleston

3. Matt Smith

I don't really like Matt Smith I don't know why

Linus

doubt it.