Home PC management with Parental Controls

Howdy,

looking to see if anyone has any ideas on some either cheap or free software that i can use to manage my PCs at home. My sons and daughter have PC we built with them. Right now i just use RDP with mRemonteNG, as i RDP into other systems via VPN for work. I find this to be an inefficient way to handle and manage my kids PCs. 

I truly don't want to jump on the TeamViewer wagon, and I'm def not paying 20bucks/month for it, but if it's the only real alternative that isn't enterprise/business driven then so be it. 

In the words of Princess Lea "Help me Obi Wan Kenobi's, yall are my only hope" 

6 minutes ago, Dumathoinn said:

Howdy,

looking to see if anyone has any ideas on some either cheap or free software that i can use to manage my PCs at home. My sons and daughter have PC we built with them. Right now i just use RDP with mRemonteNG, as i RDP into other systems via VPN for work. I find this to be an inefficient way to handle and manage my kids PCs. 

I truly don't want to jump on the TeamViewer wagon, and I'm def not paying 20bucks/month for it, but if it's the only real alternative that isn't enterprise/business driven then so be it. 

In the words of Princess Lea "Help me Obi Wan Kenobi's, yall are my only hope" 

If you want/are willing to pay a bit you can get kaspersky safe kids. Ive seen many praise it or put in a good word for it and its around 20 bucks a year instead of 20 a month + the annoying adds teamviewer has