Calling All Doctor Who Fans!

Geekazoid

1. David Tennant

2. Christopher Eccleston

3. Matt Smith

I don't really like Matt Smith I don't know why

im the same i dont think his story has moved enough for how long he has been doctor.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

David Tennant by a mile! but if the story line for Mat Smiths current series I would have to think about my choice!

What do you mean by no copy ones?

its better but add the original doctors to maybe.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

im the same i dont think his story has moved enough for how long he has been doctor.

I think his stories have almost been too complicated and drawn out over entire seasons to be enjoyable and it has hurt him as a Doctor. That is at least why I don't think I like him as much as the previous two.

I think his stories have almost been too complicated and drawn out over entire seasons to be enjoyable and it has hurt him as a Doctor. That is at least why I don't think I like him as much as the previous two.

the individual stories kinda are but the whole doctor story has gone no where. and he is only on his second companion tenneant had like 5 in the time smith finished one and started another. but i think they are trying to go more science than fiction lately.

Funny thing, the episode where the doctor and Clara go to the sun thingy 

SPOILER:

The part where she kills the sun, and also kills everyone's source of energy and light, mass murdering billions of people and freezing planets in the area...yeah...Doctor Who Logic.  

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Funny thing, the episode where the doctor and Clara go to the sun thingy 

SPOILER:

The part where she kills the sun, and also kills everyone's source of energy and light, mass murdering billions of people and freezing planets in the area...yeah...Doctor Who Logic.  

good to know i wasnt the only one thinking that lol but in there defense it was an asteroid not a planet lol

good to know i wasnt the only one thinking that lol but in there defense it was an asteroid not a planet lol

But there was people on it. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

My favourite Doctor so far is David Tennant. :) Not sure which is my favourite episode though, there were so many good ones.

Rant below, read at your peril. ;)

They need to bring back Russel T. Davies, or at least give the writers a gigantic kick up their proverbial asses. The quality of the writing sharply declined when he left, as well as things like character development. A big part of the reason Tennant's episodes were so enjoyable was because every aspect of them were done well - superb acting, decent writing, clever and witty dialogue, fantastic music etc. After Tennant and Davies' departure the show became much more reliant on the acting and quality of graphics.

It's so frustrating, as the majority of the writers have previously shown themselves to be very competent. Some of them were responsible for amongst the best episodes of the show, but it just seems like once RTD left they lost interest. They lost passion, or even the will to really try. Especially with the latest season, it's been awful so far. D=

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

My favourite Doctor so far is David Tennant. :) Not sure which is my favourite episode though, there were so many good ones.

Rant below, read at your peril. ;)

They need to bring back Russel T. Davies, or at least give the writers a gigantic kick up their proverbial asses. The quality of the writing sharply declined when he left, as well as things like character development. A big part of the reason Tennant's episodes were so enjoyable was because every aspect of them were done well - superb acting, decent writing, clever and witty dialogue, fantastic music etc. After Tennant and Davies' departure the show became much more reliant on the acting and quality of graphics.

It's so frustrating, as the majority of the writers have previously shown themselves to be very competent. Some of them were responsible for amongst the best episodes of the show, but it just seems like once RTD left they lost interest. They lost passion, or even the will to really try. Especially with the latest season, it's been awful so far. D=

i agree with your rant completely i think it is also moffats fault its gone down hill since he took over.

But there was people on it. 

i know its still dumb 

Hey here's all the themes for Doctor Who right back to 1963 - present.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Hey here's all the themes for Doctor Who right back to 1963 - present.

i dont like the new one personally.

My favorite scene from the Matt Smith episodes:

My favorite scene from the Matt Smith episodes:

http://youtu.be/5ecycHAZtaM

that was pretty great

Okay guys I edited the poll but you'll have to remove your vote and put it on your chosen Doctor.

Linus should be the 12th doctor

no he gets to angry could you imagine instead of daleks he would fight non closed cell foams 

no he gets to angry could you imagine instead of daleks he would fight non closed cell foams 

hahaha!

but he could just go back in time and stop it from getting invented.

AMD Athlon 64 x2 3600+ | Asus M2N68-AM SE2 | 3gb ddr2 | Orion 600w | Sapphire HD5570

Haha that would be awesome.

Linus should do a video cosplaying as the Doctor. :P

^Yes all of this^

hahaha!

but he could just go back in time and stop it from getting invented.

ya that and he could stop twinkies from being extinct

I'm just wondering, will we ever see Matt Smith regenerate into the 12th doctor? I imagine this would have to be done in the TV movie, but some say that the the doctor, in general, has regenerated too many times for this to happen? What are your thoughts on this guys?