What is your favorite CS:GO team?

Osmium

Nip will most probably change their strat for DreamHack coming in a few. IBP did actually crushed LDLC last week-end so, They could do good too and could give us some surprised. Cloud9 sucks. sorry. And Fnatic has a bad sportmanship that makes me hate them.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Nip will most probably change their strat for DreamHack coming in a few. IBP did actually crushed LDLC last week-end so, They could do good too and could give us some surprised. Cloud9 sucks. sorry. And Fnatic has a bad sportmanship that makes me hate them.

NiP slumping pretty badly :( Will be interested to see what they can pull off for ESWC and Dreamhack Winter.

IBP was playing out of their minds that event, interestingly enough couldnt topple Fnatic, sorta expected them to. Next tournament for them (ESWC) will be interesting to watch on see how they will progress.

C9 flops hard sometimes, still think they have alot of potential. Especially Shroud, that guy is monster when he is on fire.

Fnatic had issues, it was mostly attributed to Moddi (old fnatic in game leader) who built that "terrible" attitude for the team. Not unexpected they didnt go far with that team, also to note that was their first time ever beating indomitable NiP so being young players emotions can run pretty high and can be hard to control. They have released an apology (however lame of a PR move that is), but now they are all great friends and i would say they have really matured alot, especially JW and pronax. Flusha olof and Krimz have always been very sportsman like.

What?

NiP slumping pretty badly :( Will be interested to see what they can pull off for ESWC and Dreamhack Winter.

IBP was playing out of their minds that event, interestingly enough couldnt topple Fnatic, sorta expected them to. Next tournament for them (ESWC) will be interesting to watch on see how they will progress.

C9 flops hard sometimes, still think they have alot of potential. Especially Shroud, that guy is monster when he is on fire.

Fnatic had issues, it was mostly attributed to Moddi (old fnatic in game leader) who built that "terrible" attitude for the team. Not unexpected they didnt go far with that team, also to note that was their first time ever beating indomitable NiP so being young players emotions can run pretty high and can be hard to control. They have released an apology (however lame of a PR move that is), but now they are all great friends and i would say they have really matured alot, especially JW and pronax. Flusha olof and Krimz have always been very sportsman like.

I can agree to that. But I don't like JW. I don't know why. I think IBP will become more important as they grow. NIP will surprise us I think. And cArn is probably the best thing that happened to Fnatic.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

I'd say Hell Raisers because they were the first team I bet on via CSGO lounge. They had like 9 percent or something and won me a nice AWP Corticera :)

wow, thats a lot of bees!

I can agree to that. But I don't like JW. I don't know why. I think IBP will become more important as they grow. NIP will surprise us I think. And cArn is probably the best thing that happened to Fnatic.

In all honesty JW does still look like a "cunt" :P Still have alot of respect for him thou.

Def agree iBP can only grow with their performance. Shown again that they can play against EU teams when they put their foot down and go hard.

I hope NiP does come back! I really want them to show the world they they aren't and wont be put down.

cArn? If you're talking about old fnatic, I would say yeah he was a pivotal player. When anyone referred to the old Fnatic, cArn would always pop up. I personally think when f0rest and GTR joined, then they really hit it off. 

What?

cArn? If you're talking about old fnatic.

Even now, he's actually doing a good job to get his team on top.

Have you seen the 4vs1 with Get_RiGhT vs Fnatic on Fragbite Master Season 3 (inferno)?? Sick

JW has had a history of bad sportsmanship but recently it looks like he has gotten better. (At ESL Cologne he was the first to shake hands with NiP). This could either be due to a genuine change of heart of pressure from Fnatic to act more professional.

I really don't want iBP to do well. Early 2014 Fnatic is to NiP as iBP is to C9. They are all just a bunch of immature ragers and I don't think CS needs children to be in the international spotlight. 

C9 I think will come to the next major pretty prepared since DHW is offering free bootcamping to all the teams and out of all the teams of the last major you could tell it helped C9 a lot(since they had never bootcamped for a major before..

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

JW has had a history of bad sportsmanship but recently it looks like he has gotten better. (At ESL Cologne he was the first to shake hands with NiP). This could either be due to a genuine change of heart of pressure from Fnatic to act more professional.

I really don't want iBP to do well. Early 2014 Fnatic is to NiP as iBP is to C9. They are all just a bunch of immature ragers and I don't think CS needs children to be in the international spotlight. 

C9 I think will come to the next major pretty prepared since DHW is offering free bootcamping to all the teams and out of all the teams of the last major you could tell it helped C9 a lot(since they had never bootcamped for a major before..

IBP seems pretty correct. On FGM they were actually nice. C9 seems like fuckers, mainly semphis is used to rage and be a jerk so.... But IBP are much better than C9 and seems like they could do good and better.

IBP seems pretty correct. On FGM they were actually nice. C9 seems like fuckers, mainly semphis is used to rage and be a jerk so.... But IBP are much better than C9 and seems like they could do good and better.

WHAAAT?!

No way.

iBP has been known for the past few years (even since Quantic Gaming) to be immature. DaZeD, their in game leader just last month made a fool of himself on reddit arguing like a 5 year old with Richard Lewis. Steel is one of the worst ragers in CS (although he is a nice guy when he isn't freaking out), and the rest of them are pretty hostile on a regular basis(except maybe AZK).

C9 are usually very professional. Semphis is the only iffy one but even still I have not seen any instance at LAN where they either were poor losers or poor winners. I don't care that iBP beat C9 but C9 more consistently beats other teams. Just because VeryGames beat NiP does not mean VeryGames are superior to NiP if that makes sense(VeryGames was the old Titan lineup who were the first ones to legitimately be considered a superior team to NiP, they beat NiP a lot but lost to a lot of other teams). For instance iBP almost did not qualify for DHW. It was Netcode Guides who were one map away from taking their place.

WHAAAT?!

No way.

iBP has been known for the past few years (even since Quantic Gaming) to be immature. DaZeD, their in game leader just last month made a fool of himself on reddit arguing like a 5 year old with Richard Lewis. Steel is one of the worst ragers in CS (although he is a nice guy when he isn't freaking out), and the rest of them are pretty hostile on a regular basis(except maybe AZK).

C9 are usually very professional. Semphis is the only iffy one but even still I have not seen any instance at LAN where they either were poor losers or poor winners. I don't care that iBP beat C9 but C9 more consistently beats other teams. Just because VeryGames beat NiP does not mean VeryGames are superior to NiP if that makes sense(VeryGames was the old Titan lineup who were the first ones to legitimately be considered a superior team to NiP, they beat NiP a lot but lost to a lot of other teams). For instance iBP almost did not qualify for DHW. It was Netcode Guides who were one map away from taking their place.

WHAAAT?!

No way.

Even during last FBM series?? Might be, I am clueless then, sorry for my mistake. I don't like Semphis.  I like Skadoodle and Steel.

Even now, he's actually doing a good job to get his team on top.

Have you seen the 4vs1 with Get_RiGhT vs Fnatic on Fragbite Master Season 3 (inferno)?? Sick

CArn officially does not meddle in the cs team affairs anymore other than maybe arranging flights or stuff like that. Devilwalk is now in cArn's position, taking over all the tactical aspects and coaching in general.

Yeah sick round by GTR. Really great game sense with that smoke on patio then walking back to the side of it to get that 4k. Shame they didnt manage to win the round thou.

What?

So what does everyone think will happen with NiP? Everyone knows the drama with Fiffy but how do you all think Maikelele will adjust to playing for NiP? I personally am not sure the team will succeed, after playing with each other for so long I feel like the new guy is going to have to feel like an outsider. Depending on how things go that might build tension in the team.

So what does everyone think will happen with NiP? Everyone knows the drama with Fiffy but how do you all think Maikelele will adjust to playing for NiP? I personally am not sure the team will succeed, after playing with each other for so long I feel like the new guy is going to have to feel like an outsider. Depending on how things go that might build tension in the team.

Its much too early to call. So many factors are present that could make or break NiP like: Time constraint to DHW, New player (like you mentioned), pita having played with Maikelele before, possible role and playstyle changes, Maikelele's role and his attitude, and alot more factors that we probably wont know.

Pita has confidence in them, thats a start. However i think its semi-delusional since he did mention that if things "go to hell"  at DHW then he wont blame them as they have only been together for 3 weeks.

Personally, like i said, its much too early to call. If NiP win DHW, i predict two possible outcomes. One in which they will regain their dominance in the scene and the latter being that they fluked it because of their changes and once teams get adjusted again, they will fall. If they do not win, then i think their progress has to carefully monitored over the next few tournaments to see whether Maikelele does indeed make a difference.

I really hope Fiffy will be beside NiP and Pita in coaching them. His experience with the team is second to none and can squeeze out the monster potential NiP has. 

What?

• 2 weeks later...

I dont have a specific favourite but it sure as hell is fun to watch Titan play!

"Give a man a mask and he will become his true self." -Oscar Wilde

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.5GHz GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming RAM Kingston Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHz PSU XFX 650W Storage Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Kingston 128GB SSD OS Windows 10

NiP. I don't care how bad they do, they will always be my favourite team. I really hope they win DHW14

Oh, and also, Maikelele is super good.

The new guy's awping is not that great. But they and NaVi will have the what it takes to destroy both LDLC and Fnatic though. 

• 1 month later...

NiP, from the 1.6 team(HeatoN, fisker, Potti, ahl, zet)to the current team(f0rest, GeT_RiGhT aka GTR, friburger, Xizt, Maikelele or eksem lel, and retired FIFFIIIIII)

Fujitsu Celsius 380W: i5 650 @ 3.2 Ghz | FUJITSU D2917-A1 | 4GB RAM 1333Mhz | ASUS GTX 750 TI Strix OC Edition | Fujitsu Case | 380W Fujitsu PSU | 250GB HDD | Windows 7 64 bit | Dell P2214H

Rekty Shrekty 

LDLC and Dignitas.

LDLC and Dignitas seem to be very nice teams, who also play very well, and Dignitas apparently beat LDLC at MLG X Aspen. Anyways - I have always loved Team Dignitas as a dane. I really like NBK(the main reason for why I like LDLC)

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

• 2 weeks later...

LDLC! shox is a beast and an amazing streamer too

• 1 month later...

Used to be Titan; but then KQLI happened... Now I have a weird love for Hellraisers. #Dosia4Life

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

Not sure. Kind of like Fnatic's plays though #triplefakedust2

Ni**ers in policecars

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

wat is this? i play this game on my macbook air but i did not know about this!!!!

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"