What is your favorite CS:GO team?

Osmium

nV

in terms of favorite player, flusha or skadoodle

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

TSM, Fnatic, and Keyd Stars!

I think TSM's era is coming soon, it has been a long time coming and I think they are ready to make the transition to a truly elite team.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Virtus :D

Btw isn't LDLC and EnvyUs the same team?

There are 2 LDLC teams now (white and blue) but I think white is the only one that is good.

Why did our topics fuse?

They were like literally the exact same thing.

They were like literally the exact same thing.

so... now its all one.

Too many American no name teams

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Cloud 9 since they're from America and EnVyUs cause I love their attitude.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

FaZe Clan.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

absolutely fnatic 

but i have to admit get_right is absolutely beast

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

absolutely fnatic 

but i have to admit get_right is absolutely beast

Dude if you started watching in the last year you have no idea. Back in his prime GeT_RiGhT was on a whole other level then he is now. GR is still a beast but he was inhuman in 2013/2014 :D

Dude if you started watching in the last year you have no idea. Back in his prime GeT_RiGhT was on a whole other level then he is now. GR is still a beast but he was inhuman in 2013/2014 :D

i watch since 2009 tho lol

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

My favorite CSGO team is whoever I bet on at CSGO Lounge :P

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

Who's Favorite Team Is IThrowpower

• 2 weeks later...

NiP for allu.

VP for Paszabiceps,Taz

Fnatic for Olofmeister,Flusha,JW

Titan for all of them.

• 1 month later...

Cloud9 is beginning to catch my eye more and more. They seem like a friendly bunch and a good team now. 

I just don't know how. They have n0thing going for them and n0thing to make them good. Plus, they have n0thing in their fifth spot, so they're a man down. I guess when they have a floating gun because n0thing is holding it, they're going to win. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

• 6 months later...

Cloud9 is beginning to catch my eye more and more. They seem like a friendly bunch and a good team now. 

rofl I bet your face is red now.

Post NA shuffle with CLG picking up FugLy(a straight upgrade from FNS), and Liquid being ridonkulous, I'd be surprised if C9 can remain 2nd.

• 1 month later...

NA: Older LG the NA LG before they split

World: EnVyUs

• 1 month later...

Ninja In Pyjamas :D

ALCATRAZ |   CPU: i9 9900k @ 5GHz, Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A, RAM: Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB, GPU: Gigabyte 1070Ti Case: Zalman MS800 Plus, Storage: Corsair 2TB NVME | Crucial M550 128GB SSD  |  WD 640GB HDD, PSU: XFX Pro Series 1050w, Display: ASUS MG279Q, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15

Always kinda liked Fnatic, and I usually like whatever team KennyS is on, but Fnatic is more of a personal fav. I also like Liquid and a lot of my friends like Liquid.

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

na'vi

you can join there group on steam and use the Na'Vi thing on CSGO :D

• 3 weeks later...