What is your favorite CS:GO team?

Osmium

So partially due to EMS One Katowice and that other thread here on LoL teams what are your favorite CS teams? Personally I am a fan of Clan Mystik and Complexity right now. Mystik just got KennyS who just went mental in some of his recent games and I am from the US so that explains complexity.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

i cant tell you my favorite team but i can tell you my least favorite team. And thats the one i play with all the time. aka. just some random fuckers. :D

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

i cant tell you my favorite team but i can tell you my least favorite team. And thats the one i play with all the time. aka. just some random fuckers. :D

One word: altpug.

[EDIT] R.I.P. Altpug

My favorite would be iBuyPower, simply because they're the only decent NA team, and...AdreN.

Extremely surprised that Titan lost earlier today, I figure they would go to the final for sure, along side NiP

Arc Midi R2 | ASUS M5A97r2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | EVGA GTX 780 FTW Edition | Corsair Vengeance 8gb | Corsair RM650w Gold | H100i Cooler | 128gb Samsung SSD | 2tb Seagate Barracuda | 3tb Seagate External

Peripherals: 23" Samsung SyncMaster2333 | Acer 27" 1080p | Corsair Vengenance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Logitech G602 | Razer Megalodon Headset | Vespula Gaming Pad

Never know CS:GO has teams. Had seen couple of competitive match but I'm still stuck playing CS:S here :P

My favorite would be iBuyPower, simply because they're the only decent NA team, and...AdreN.

Extremely surprised that Titan lost earlier today, I figure they would go to the final for sure, along side NiP

There have been a ton of upsets in Katowice. Titan going home, Fnatic almost going home, Mystik going home, iBP going home. Now I am just rooting for Complexity all the way!

There have been a ton of upsets in Katowice. Titan going home, Fnatic almost going home, Mystik going home, iBP going home. Now I am just rooting for Complexity all the way!

I agree, complexity for sure now.

Arc Midi R2 | ASUS M5A97r2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | EVGA GTX 780 FTW Edition | Corsair Vengeance 8gb | Corsair RM650w Gold | H100i Cooler | 128gb Samsung SSD | 2tb Seagate Barracuda | 3tb Seagate External

Peripherals: 23" Samsung SyncMaster2333 | Acer 27" 1080p | Corsair Vengenance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Logitech G602 | Razer Megalodon Headset | Vespula Gaming Pad

iBP is mine. I just love the whole team line up and they can perform some of the most ridiculous upsets. Since they went home though I'm going for Complexity. USA! USA! USA! Now if there was a team for the Unified Global Free Interenet, I'd root for them on sheer principle.

iBP is mine. I just love the whole team line up and they can perform some of the most ridiculous upsets. Since they went home though I'm going for Complexity. USA! USA! USA! Now if there was a team for the Unified Global Free Interenet, I'd root for them on sheer principle.

I am not a huge fan of iBP. I dunno know why really because they are a very good team. I guess I just like Complexity more. And actually a few teams like Hudzg's team have people from all over the world (a US player, a canadian player, and the rest are from all over europe). so that sort of counts :P

I am not a huge fan of iBP. I dunno know why really because they are a very good team. I guess I just like Complexity more. And actually a few teams like Hudzg's team have people from all over the world (a US player, a canadian player, and the rest are from all over europe). so that sort of counts :P

If I'm not throwing up USA pride, I'm going Astana Dragons. I like iBP because curse gaming videos are how I learned most of the strats for CSGO. 

Also Complexity is pissing me off in the current quarterfinals.

LGB all the way :)

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

NiP FTW!

Well you don't make it super hard to guess :P

Unfortunate to see AdreN leave iBP :( he was my favorite player on that team...

eoLithic best team to have touched CS to be honest, but in GO having just jumped on the bandwagon i'd have to say coL even though they didn't get far in EMS ONE, they have n0thing who ive liked for a long time from back in the 1.6 days and EG.

eoLithic best team to have touched CS to be honest, but in GO having just jumped on the bandwagon i'd have to say coL even though they didn't get far in EMS ONE, they have n0thing who ive liked for a long time from back in the 1.6 days and EG.

Both for Dreamhack and EMS they have came completely unprepared (some have jobs and swag did not have internet for 2 weeks) but they keep doing extremely well(col were the closest to beating NiP other than VP). I think if they train hard for the next Dreamhack Winter I think they can take it. I don't think they will take DHS since I think NiP will be training hard for that and VP will be trying to hold on to their supremacy.

So sad that he left the competitive scene :( But good that he'll continue youtube :D

Also I really wanted to see a little bit of the çlash of the titans' between NiP and Titan.

Also my favorite team is NiP, but I appreciate pretty much every team.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

So sad that he left the competitive scene :( But good that he'll continue youtube :D

Also I really wanted to see a little bit of the çlash of the titans' between NiP and Titan.

Yeah, did you see AdreN renamed the youtube channel to AdreN_TV? lol, but nonetheless still happy he will stick around.

Titan have actually been playing somewhat poorly lately. If you see some of their recent games both their skill on an individual level and a team has been nothing in comparison to the VG we say in DHW. I just hope they get their act together because they are an amazing team. NiP though I feel they have been the best for so long they have been somewhat lax on the training. I do not think they expected teams like CoL to almost beat them and VP to beat them.

Yeah, did you see AdreN renamed the youtube channel to AdreN_TV? lol, but nonetheless still happy he will stick around.

Has he retired from esports or is he still looking for a team? It is a shame either way and I was never a huge Curse/iBP fan :/

Titan have actually been playing somewhat poorly lately. If you see some of their recent games both their skill on an individual level and a team has been nothing in comparison to the VG we say in DHW. I just hope they get their act together because they are an amazing team. NiP though I feel they have been the best for so long they have been somewhat lax on the training. I do not think they expected teams like CoL to almost beat them and VP to beat them.

Has he retired from esports or is he still looking for a team? It is a shame either way and I was never a huge Curse/iBP fan :/

Not really sure, saw on /r/globaloffensive that he ended getting a new job that wouldn't allow him to travel internationally for the tournaments anymore, but I think he was sick of losing tbh.. He said he'll still be active in the CS community though

So partially due to EMS One Katowice and that other thread here on LoL teams what are your favorite CS teams? Personally I am a fan of Clan Mystik and Complexity right now. Mystik just got KennyS who just went mental in some of his recent games and I am from the US so that explains complexity :P

I want to get into CS:GO Esports. How did you get into it? When I say "get in" I mean like learn the teams, the stats, the players and all that. I know the competitions are streamed on Twitch, but is there like a list for when the games go live and stuff like a schedule?

I should be studying.

So partially due to EMS One Katowice and that other thread here on LoL teams what are your favorite CS teams? Personally I am a fan of Clan Mystik and Complexity right now. Mystik just got KennyS who just went mental in some of his recent games and I am from the US so that explains complexity 

Wow thanks for your response I got a lot out of your comment :P

Wow thanks for your response I got a lot out of your comment :P

Lol my phone glitched out. Reread it.

I should be studying.

I want to get into CS:GO Esports. How did you get into it? When I say "get in" I mean like learn the teams, the stats, the players and all that. I know the competitions are streamed on Twitch, but is there like a list for when the games go live and stuff like a schedule?

CSGO lounge is a place where you can bet on games. But you can also use it to find streams for games online. TheWarowl on youtube also is a very good caster so you can watch some of his casts on most of the important games that are played. NiPtv is the main twitch channel I go to for live games personally.