What is your favorite CS:GO team?

Osmium

I like Dignitas's Logo. But since they've switched teams I'll have to go with TSM.

NIP for life!!! let the hate flow. mohahahahha

Always loved Titan, kennyS man

Irish in Vancouver, what's new?

Always loved Titan, kennyS man

KennyS is going to have a hard time getting used the new AWP mechanics. His playstyle with the AWP, like JW is going to have to change dramatically. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

KennyS is going to have a hard time getting used the new AWP mechanics. His playstyle with the AWP, like JW is going to have to change dramatically. 

Oh massively.  It's going to change a lot of playing styles.  I was watching NiP last night and Allu picked up the AWP far less and when he did he was much more passive than usual

Oh massively.  It's going to change a lot of playing styles.  I was watching NiP last night and Allu picked up the AWP far less and when he did he was much more passive than usual

It's an aggressive patch to say the least. Hopefully all the good AWPers can pick the gun back up and get back to where they were. Certainly wont happen instantly. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

He'll do fine, one of the best awpers should have no problem adjusting

Irish in Vancouver, what's new?

I'm a fan of EnvyUS and I love to see Penta play, they have some interesting strats imo

Deleted code is debugged code.

Either Ninjas in Pajamas or Titan

Both playing at the minute.

NiP getting rolled.

Titan!

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

NiP and EnVyUs here.

I don't get why NiP can't win against Fnatic when it comes to a major but when it's a normal tournament they can destroy Fnatic.  :huh:

CPU - Intel Core i5-4440 @ 3.1GHz | MOBO - ASUS H97-PLUS | RAM - Kingston HyperX 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1866MHz |

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Storage - Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate HDD, 1TB WD Caviar Blue HDD |

Chassis - Corsair 400R | PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 720W |

NiP and EnVyUs here.

I don't get why NiP can't win against Fnatic when it comes to a major but when it's a normal tournament they can destroy Fnatic.  :huh:

Tec-9 small nerf and SMG buff, that's it.

- Friberg after fnatic vs NiP

Fujitsu Celsius 380W: i5 650 @ 3.2 Ghz | FUJITSU D2917-A1 | 4GB RAM 1333Mhz | ASUS GTX 750 TI Strix OC Edition | Fujitsu Case | 380W Fujitsu PSU | 250GB HDD | Windows 7 64 bit | Dell P2214H

Rekty Shrekty 

NiP and EnVyUs here.

Well Fnoodle is playing like poop right now, that's why.

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

My favorite would be iBuyPower, simply because they're the only decent NA team, and...AdreN.

Extremely surprised that Titan lost earlier today, I figure they would go to the final for sure, along side NiP

RIP iBuyPower, noone has ever thrown so hard 

CPU: G3258 @ 4GHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 OC RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 SSD: Corsair LS 120GB Case: Antec GX500 Mouse: Logitech G402 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Headphones: Shure SRH440 Microphone: That Zalman Zm-Mic1 that everyone recommends but noone uses

Remember when the R9 280 was the HD 7950? Pepperidge Farm remembers.  

Running two AMD Cards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwn1NTK-50

virtus prooooo

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

RIP iBuyPower, noone has ever thrown so hard 

rip fxy0 and the rest of Epsilon, but then again fxy0 was epsilon towards the end.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

TSM all the way (would be digintas if they didn't decided to go with a new rooster). 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

TSM all the way (would be digintas if they didn't decided to go with a new rooster). 

Same, I get so sad when they choke though. Once they figure it out though they can be a truly dominant team.

NAVI All the way  B)

“Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There’s no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door… Or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it… You can still decide not to pass through.” -Kisuke Urahara

VP or NiP

C9 is screwed after Valve removed Nuke from active map group......Nuke is C9's best map.

VP or NiP

C9 is screwed after Valve removed Nuke from active map group......Nuke is C9's best map.

Dude C9 was screwed the minute maps other than nuke were put in the map pool.