When are the LTT mousepads coming

BulletSponge

Anyone know when the mousepads are coming to lttstore.com

Main Pc: CPU: ryzen 5 5600x  Motherboard: Msi b450 gaming plus max  RAM: 32gb corsair vengeance ddr4 3200mhz ram  GPU: Nvidia rtx 2070 SUPER 8gb Case:  cooler master td500   PSU: corsair 750watt bronze80+  Cooling: Kraken x53 aio Storagewdblack snd750,3tb wd blue hdd

2nd Pc: CPU: ryzen 5 3600 Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350M-Gaming 3  RAM: 16gb 3000mhz gskill Aegis  GPU: Nvidia gtx 1650super 4gb  Case: Cooler Master MasterBox MB311L ARGB Airflow PSU: corsair cx 550watt 80+ bronze Cooling: Vetroo V5 CPU Air Cooler Storage: adata su635 240gb ssd, seagate 750gb 7200rpm hdd

3rd pc CPU: i7 2600 Motherboard: asus H61M-E  RAM: 16 gb ddr3 1333mhz GPU: nvidia gtx 1060 3gb Case: thermaltake versa h18 PSU: evga 450watt 80+ bronze Cooling: Cooler Master I70C (Copper Core) Mini CPU Cooler Storage: crucial mx 500 500gb ssd, wd blue 1tb 7200rpm hdd 

Just now, LinusTech said:

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

hi

2 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

so in about two months

image.thumb.png.a7f9d2843de52b2ef764f3f072644aa4.png

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

Spoiler

The meme-making machine - Optiplex 780:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

Laptop: HP 255 G7

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500U

GPU: Radeon Vega 8

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 500 GB NVMe

soon like half life 3 soon or soon like soon?

IS this Soon soon, or in 3 1/2 million years, which is soon in the lifespan of the universe.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

On 11/10/2020 at 11:38 PM, AndreiArgeanu said:

soon like half life 3 soon or soon like soon?

Soon™?

In real life, I act like I know less about tech than I actually do.

Main build: CPU: AMD Phenom ii X4 955 Black Edition @ 4,0GHz (Cooler Master 212) | GPU: MSI RX580 8Gb | RAM: 12Gb DDR3 | PSU: Chieftec CTB-500S  | Mobo: Asus M4A87TD/USB3 | Storage: Seagate 500Gb HDD

Yes, I'm aware my CPU is a huge bottleneck. No, I don't really care.

Laptop: Asus TUF FX505DT 60Hz 8Gb model

"Fortifications, cannons and foreign aid won't help unless every man knows that he himself is a guardian of his country"

-Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim

On 11/10/2020 at 10:35 PM, LinusTech said:

You said "you should be able to buy them for back to school" in june. I desperately need a new mousepad but have been putting it off cause I don't want to buy two and I want to drop one massive order with all the other stuff I want to get from lttstore.com cause the shipping is so expensive to Germany.

Anything a little more precise? Even a year would be good at this point lol

On 11/11/2020 at 3:05 AM, LinusTech said:

This @LinusTech guy's profile pic looks so much like the adolescent Linus, maybe he should start dropping things too and by the time he grows into adulthood he will have mastered the art of dropping thousand dollars worth of tech without even breaking a sweat.

On 11/10/2020 at 4:35 PM, LinusTech said:

I want these sooo bad my new mouse scrapes desk constantly and i am waiting for these.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Qm9Mwc

Main Project:

A desk that has a hatch that opens in the middle of it and then goes down flush with the desk. 

Other projects I am working on 

• Sleeper TI-99 4A
  • Second Keyboard

Will there be huge mousepads with random pictures of staff from lttstore.com photoshoots? 😂

Potato

31 minutes ago, Frugivore8894 said:

I want these sooo bad my new mouse scrapes desk constantly and i am waiting for these.

I’m just gonna get a GN one, they actually invest in equipment and items to test vs using revenue to remodel an office every 2 weeks. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?