An Elite throwback for HTC - new low end phone leak

williamcll

EvLeaks has posted some information regarding a new low-end phone by HTC called the wildfire E Lite with some basic specs like dual real cameras and a 720p+ screen.

Remember when the HTC Wildfire E Lite appeared on the Google Play Console? You’d be forgiven if you answered “no”, a phone with a quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM is hardly memorable. Still, the first proper image of the Lite has surfaced, courtesy of @evleaks, so you might want to have another look. It’s a classic design with top and bottom bezels surrounding the 18:9 screen (720 x 1,440 px resolution). The clock on the screen shows “August 20”, but if HTC did unveil the Wildfire E Lite on that date, we can’t find any evidence of it. You can have a look at the full-fat Wildfire E in the meantime, it’s available in Russia and Africa and comes with a 5.45” HD+ screen and an octa-core processor.

Source: https://www.gsmarena.com/leaked_htc_wildfire_e_lite_image_shows_dual_cam_and_fingerprint_reader_on_the_back-news-45235.php

Thoughts: I have the same idea as MKBHD here, it is as if they just found a large inventory of old phones from 2015 and is now selling them.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

H.. htc still makes phones ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

10 hours ago, williamcll said:

wildfire E Lite

That's not a good name to use right now. Half of the West Coast is on Fire 🔥

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

Would prefer this over any of the samey looking uniform "flagships".

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

I am I the only person who wants a flagship phone but in a 5.0-5.2 inch screen size like phones used to be? That is the sole reason I still rock my nexus 5x.

31 minutes ago, DavidKalinowski said:

I am I the only person who wants a flagship phone but in a 5.0-5.2 inch screen size like phones used to be? That is the sole reason I still rock my nexus 5x.

That and better aspect ratios, 16:9 or 21:10... 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

IMO HTC One M7 is still the best phone they've released.

Shame they moved away from it's design for some reason.

If it's a $100 super budget phone, might be good enough.

Any more than that, nope.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 minute ago, TetraSky said:

If it's a $100 super budget phone, might be good enough.

Any more than that, nope.

I think it’s literally priceless. Like offer 10 million and they laugh at you

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.