Good Websites to Spam F5 on 9/17 to get a 3080?

Yoshi Moshi

Somebody took a crap while waiting in line outside of MC inside their tent. Now it stinks bad. The people next to him wouldn't save his spot. He had to go so he had to do what he had to do.

I'm going to bring toilet paper and a tent for the 3090 just incase I'm in the same boat.

9 minutes ago, Mister Woof said:

thats better than USA

not a single person i see actually got one, all went to bots

or never existed in the first place

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

The Nvidia forums has a large assortment of "F*** YOU NVIDIA" threads now, all because of the horrible notification that arrived an hour after it was never available.

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms

1 minute ago, BTGbullseye said:

The Nvidia forums has a large assortment of "F*** YOU NVIDIA" threads now, all because of the horrible notification that arrived an hour after it was never available.

This only drives the merit of a preorder system so everyone can just order one and have it fulfilled as it becomes available.

Level 2 Tech Support for a Corporation servicing over 12,000 users and devices, AMA

Desktop - CPU: Ryzen 5800x3D | GPU: Sapphire 6900 XT Nitro+ SE | Mobo: Asus x570 TUF | RAM: 32GB CL15 3600 | PSU: EVGA 850 GA | Case: Corsair 450D | Storage: Several | Cooling: Brown | Thermal Paste: Yes

Laptop - Dell G15 | i7-11800H | RTX 3060 | 16GB CL22 3200

Plex - Lenovo M93p Tiny | Ubuntu | Intel 4570T | 8GB RAM | 2x 8TB WD RED Plus 

30 minutes ago, Mister Woof said:

Moore's law is dead did a vid on this. Seems likely.

I'd take anything moores law is dead with a salt mine worth of salt, I dunno how making 3080's scarce on purpose would benefit Nvidia.

It seems more likely the yields were awful, Nvidia not offering pre-orders, and the amount of hype with these cards of course no one can buy one because scalpers and bots bought the few cards even available.

Just now, Blademaster91 said:

I'd take anything moores law is dead with a salt mine worth of salt, I dunno how making 3080's scarce on purpose would benefit Nvidia.

It seems more likely the yields were awful, Nvidia not offering pre-orders, and the amount of hype with these cards of course no one can buy one because scalpers and bots bought the few cards even available.

yeah well this seems like globally the intent was never to get these cards in the hands of actual consumers - so either way, they fucked up.

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

Just now, Blademaster91 said:

Something you can pitch to your investors.

Level 2 Tech Support for a Corporation servicing over 12,000 users and devices, AMA

Desktop - CPU: Ryzen 5800x3D | GPU: Sapphire 6900 XT Nitro+ SE | Mobo: Asus x570 TUF | RAM: 32GB CL15 3600 | PSU: EVGA 850 GA | Case: Corsair 450D | Storage: Several | Cooling: Brown | Thermal Paste: Yes

Laptop - Dell G15 | i7-11800H | RTX 3060 | 16GB CL22 3200

Plex - Lenovo M93p Tiny | Ubuntu | Intel 4570T | 8GB RAM | 2x 8TB WD RED Plus 

Scan has pre-orders: https://www.scan.co.uk/search?q=3080

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

4 minutes ago, Mister Woof said:

yeah well this seems like globally the intent was never to get these cards in the hands of actual consumers - so either way, they fucked up.

I wonder if Nvidia will have any explanation for consumers not being able to actually buy a card, but yeah it's a terrible launch anyway.

7 minutes ago, Blademaster91 said:

I wonder if Nvidia will have any explanation for consumers not being able to actually buy a card, but yeah it's a terrible launch anyway.

They probably won't care to give one, and because AMD doesn't have anything (I don't think RDNA2 will be able to match the 3080, let alone the 3090) to offer, people will still buy their stuff.

Just like the 10 series, and Just like the 20 series.

The 3080 line is cleared at MC, and now another line is already forming lol

Man, scalpers already on the move. Ebay listings $1kaud over rrp. 

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

I want to order a processor but scan.co.uk's still being DDoS'd by people trying to buy 3080's.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

5 hours ago, Blademaster91 said:

You can have as many salt mines you want but he was on point with this one.

And artificially scarcity is been a way to make product more desirable for a long time now (ever heard of Nintendo?) 

There should actually be a law against that but I guess there isn't... 

The fact there wasn't a pre-order system in place makes Nvidia's intent here pretty clear I think.

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity