Movie (Frozen)

Jerakl

In the last 2 or so days I have watched it 3 times. Would be watching it now but I don't want to stay up late watching it again. Considering buying a bluray player + frozen bluray because it's in my top 3 movie list now. My friends are all kinda being jerks about how my favorite movie is a Disney princess movie though. :/

There comes a point in life when you are secure enough in yourself

to stop giving a crap about other people's opinions on your tastes.

I can promise you, passing that point makes life a lot less stressful,

and you seem to be well on your way to that accomplishment. ;)

Who cares? I like Frozen more than Lion King and I'll proudly say it

...and more power to ya for that. :D

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

I would be lying if I said this wasn't somewhat amusing.

On a side note, I didn't know they had the songs standalone. my sister was baking cookies today and was listening to "Let it go" and I was just thinking, whaaaaat?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

one of my favorite movies I have seen

my computer beats all computers in a 1,000 NM radius

one of my favorite movies I have seen

This would be the same for me.

I have watched it 4 times since Monday.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I thought of something funny you know the part where Anna said to Hans " the only frozen heart around here is yours"  is that considered a burn because it seemed kind of cold

:)

my computer beats all computers in a 1,000 NM radius

I thought of something funny you know the part where Anna said to Hans " the only frozen heart around here is yours"  is that considered a burn because it seemed kind of cold

:)

Maybe, there were definitely a lot of parts like that that made me laugh. :P

Well, it's official. I'm the only person left on this planet who still hasn't seen Frozen...

Me too! I have it on my playlist but maybe I should abandon watching it and we can form a Frozen resistance movement. ITs probably an NSA brain manipulation plot anyway.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Me too! I have it on my playlist but maybe I should abandon watching it and we can form a Frozen resistance movement. ITs probably an NSA brain manipulation plot anyway.

It's not a bad movie. I really don't like musicals and I liked it a lot. :P

It's not a bad movie. I really don't like musicals and I liked it a lot. :P

There you go! You don't usually like musicals, but they got to you, and now you will never be the same again!

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I actually quite enjoyed Tangled as well I must admit.

Tangled was the shiz.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Frozen was great, but it's not my top animated movie... How to Train Your Dragon was better imo...

Dreamworks destroyed everything else they'd ever done with that one.

Also, Enchanted is fantastic.

Frozen was great, but it's not my top animated movie... How to Train Your Dragon was better imo...

Dreamworks destroyed everything else they'd ever done with that one.

Also, Enchanted is fantastic.

How to train your dragon was also a very good movie. I don't watch very many animated movies though, the only ones I've watched recently are Frozen and frozen? IDK.

On a completely unrelated note, today I was out shoveling my driveway (Yay Canada!) and I got bored. I was thinking of Frozen at that time so I actually went and built a small snowman.

http://i.imgur.com/Dz58e9U.jpg

I might have to put Tangled and Enchanted on my watch list.

EDIT: Sorry for the super big picture. I'll just link it.

EDIT 2: I'm actually watching Frozen again as I type this....

I just finished watching it for the 5th time. I might have a problem. On another note, it seems to get better every time. As well as me noticing new things every time I watch it.

So, I just finished it for the 6th time. It's still getting better every time I watch it.

:ph34r:

Saw it at at the theatre, fucking loved it

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo

Saw it at at the theatre, fucking loved it

I can't wait until I can afford to buy it.

Right now I watch it off some website that only has it in 360p. Also has a bit of distortion along the top some times.  <_<

Yay! I broke the barrier of having watched Frozen 10 times. I may have a problem.

What another post said came into play yesterday as someone was calling me "super gay" over the fact that Frozen was my favorite movie. What's even funnier? He the guy in question hadn't seen it before!

I really, really enjoyed it and really liked some of the messages it's giving young girls.

I actually liked it so much I started a new Skyrim game as Elsa.

tumblr_n28iikponi1r2e6iro1_1280.png

Not perfect and I'll try to fix the hair color and find better matching clothes/armor but it's SO MUCH FUN. Obviously I'm only using frost spells :P

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

I really, really enjoyed it and really liked some of the messages it's giving young girls.

I actually liked it so much I started a new Skyrim game as Elsa.

-snip-

Not perfect and I'll try to fix the hair color and find better matching clothes/armor but it's SO MUCH FUN. Obviously I'm only using frost spells :P

You must have lots of fun fighting frost trolls and bandits/nords.

I'm sorry, I have betrayed you all... I watched it last night. It was actually REALLY good and touching to the tit- er I mean heart. I definitely recommend watching it.

Well, it's official. I'm the only person left on this planet who still hasn't seen Frozen...

Nope.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

I'm sorry, I have betrayed you all... I watched it last night. It was actually REALLY good and touching to the tit- er I mean heart. I definitely recommend watching it.

SEE?! I've watched it 10 times so far, I'll be watching it for the 11th when I get back from school.

I cri everytim