Movie (Frozen)

Jerakl

SEE?! I've watched it 10 times so far, I'll be watching it for the 11th when I get back from school.

well you beat me on times watched

but how many times have you listened to the soundtrack i got it last Monday and i have listened to who knows how many times

my computer beats all computers in a 1,000 NM radius

well you beat me on times watched

but how many times have you listened to the soundtrack i got it last Monday and i have listened to who knows how many times

At the moment 14 times I have listened to soundtrack/watched movie.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Yay! 15 times. I have no life. When I have money, I'll be buying the DVD.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I'll just leave this here.

MUzV6Lc.jpg

EDIT: Hot dayum! It's a triple post! oops.

Sorry to hate, but it was too musical and too predictable. It was a little better than other Disney movies. I'll give you that.

LET IT GO, LET IT GOO, CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

yea yea the hair is good but IT WENT THROUGH HER ARM just ruins it for me when i see that gif

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

i'm confused this is frozen http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1323045/

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

i'm confused this is frozen http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1323045/

The wrong Frozen. :P

That one is about some people who get stuck on a ski lift.

I'll put a link here when I'm not on mobile.

The wrong Frozen. :P

That one is about some people who get stuck on a ski lift.

I'll put a link here when I'm not on mobile.

i know i've found out what your on about now. i was really confused to start with though!

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

• 1 month later...

Just watched it. I'll have to watch it again after I return from my errands today.

I'm at 19 1/2 viewings at the moment. If I have to finish that last 1/2 within the next 2 months I might puke.

It's alright as disney films go.

SPOILER ALERT

I dislike how predictable they are; literally, the story goes like:

1. Introduction to shizzle: (The man and the icy heart etc.)
  2. Conflict: (The sister becomes an introvert)
  3. Conflict: (The sister freezes everything)
  4. Resolution: (Bad guy defeated and ginger one unfrozen)
  5. Happy Ending: (Ginger one marries)

I thought it was basically a typical Pixar movie plot:

1. Lead protagonist with some flaw goes about their life

2. Secondary character comes in and inadvertently ruins everything

3. The community turns on the lead protagonist

4. Secondary character works out they were wrong

5. The two main characters then reluctantly find each other in the same spot

6. Main villain appears, two main characters unite against common enemy

7. End of movie, everything resolves, two main characters are closer than ever

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

yea yea the hair is good but IT WENT THROUGH HER ARM just ruins it for me when i see that gif

i dd not see that mistake until you mentioned it

but i did see a self tying cloak, a disappearing torch and a disappearing rope

Well, it's official. I'm the only person left on this planet who still hasn't seen Frozen...

Would have been two of us but my wife and daughter made me watch it with them just the other night with them.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

10/10 thought this thread was dead, never to return. This is the third time I've been wrong about this.

i dd not see that mistake until you mentioned it

but i did see a self tying cloak, a disappearing torch and a disappearing rope

the self tying cloak is at 30:25 the disappearing torch is at 42:38 and the disappearing rope is at 1:00:52-1:01:00

if you want to see them here is where you will find them

10/10 thought this thread was dead, never to return. This is the third time I've been wrong about this.

same here

the self tying cloak is at 30:25 the disappearing torch is at 42:38 and the disappearing rope is at 1:00:52-1:01:00

if you want to see them here is where you will find them

they all look like design choices rather than errors/glitches

the torch arguably "disappears", it just falls on the snow

i want to see point when the hair go through her arm though, as someone said previously in the topic

edit: alright, it happens at about 34:13

and yupp that's definitely her hair going through her arm, but still... that sequence looks so gorgeous, i'm pretty sure that if the hair behaved normally they would have jumped around in a not-beautiful way so again... design choices

they all look like design choices rather than errors/glitches

the torch arguably "disappears", it just falls on the snow

i want to see point when the hair go through her arm though, as someone said previously in the topic

edit: alright, it happens at about 34:13

and yupp that's definitely her hair going through her arm, but still... that sequence looks so gorgeous, i'm pretty sure that if the hair behaved normally they would have jumped around in a not-beautiful way so again... design choices

it fell on the sled floor (at lest it looks like a solid floor to me) and yet did not catch anything on fire.

now don't get me wrong it is still one of my favorite movies of 2013 and i know having done animation it is kind of pointless to explain where something goes when less then 25% of people will actually notice it 

I'm a big fan of animations. But Frozen has way to much singing in it. In my opinion it's the worst animation movie done by Disney.

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

I'm a big fan of animations. But Frozen has way to much singing in it. In my opinion it's the worst animation movie done by Disney.

I feel the same, I don't really like musicals. Most of the songs in Frozen were aight,

i haven't seen it either.. I've been resisting for as long as i can.. but i guess i'll have to surrender soon.. and hey.. tangled wasn't that bad

funny-gif-horse-Tangled_zps0fb6161e.gif

It's much much better than tangled

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

Well, it's official. I'm the only person left on this planet who still hasn't seen Frozen...

hi, you aren't the only one c:

hi, you aren't the only one c:

Nah, he's watched it now.