How do I type in multiple languages in Windows 10?

How do I type in multiple languages in Windows 10? I live in Sweden and my PC is set to Swedish, however, I've also added English under the keyboard settings. The problem is that I still get red lines under the text that I type when I type in a different language than Swedish. How do I fix this?

Anteckning 2020-07-15 210953.png

Anteckning 2020-07-15 210443.png

You have to select ENG down in the taskbar where it says SWE but I would turn it off because the red lines can be turned off and the symbols on english is not the same as nordic keyboard

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

on your taskbar there should be something along the lines of this:

image.png.da9994ee7fe0f0357a33acd077a1afda.png

it should have the abbreviated word for swedish. click on it and switch to english

PC specs:

Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 4.3-4.4 GHz

Corsair H100i platinum

32 GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34

RTX 2060

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge wifi

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q 

Razer Ornata Chroma

Razer Firefly 

Razer Deathadder 2013

Logitech G935 Wireless

or press alt+shift

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here

Hey there. Some suggestions, unsure if they'll help or not because I don't rely on Windows 10's autocorrection and the only alphabetic language I type in and that autocorrection would apply to is English:

• Switch input languages from Swedish to English on the bottom right of your screen. I believe the hotkey is Shift + Alt or Shift + Space.
  • Autocorrection and spelling settings can be tweaked from Settings > Devices > Typing. There's an option for multilingual text suggestions, and a Suggestions and Autocorrection section under More Keyboard Settings at the bottom of the page. If you're at your wit's end, you could also disable autocorrection altogether.

Screenshot - Language Input:

Spoiler

919135277_Windows10-LanguageInput.png.a46350fe1fc05c6544fed6db349ffbfe.png

Screenshot - Autocorrection Settings:

Spoiler

174043422_Windows10-AutocorrectionSettings.thumb.png.d6598d2d4be005f1b0d76dec4d82e880.png

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

3 minutes ago, Eschew said:

I believe the hotkey is Shift + Alt or Shift + Space

Reveal hidden contents

174043422_Windows10-AutocorrectionSettings.thumb.png.d6598d2d4be005f1b0d76dec4d82e880.png

Win + Space works too (I use that every time I play minecraft and windows randomly decides to switch to english)

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

You also have to go in firefox or chrome or whatever you use and add dictionaries / spelling dictionaries ... may have to right click on some word with red under and see in menu if you can choose dictionary (switch between english / swedish or whats default)