What tools are need to build a PC

first time post :) In the future i am plaining to build a pc. since this is a first time ever building a pc what tools should i have, like what size screwdriver and any other tools i would need to build one. and a ESD wrist strap. and anything else useful. and if your wondering what pc i am build i will most likely build the pc in this video here First Person View PC BUILD Guide! (POV) 

for most build a screwdriver or 2 with different heads and a pair scissors to cut the cable ties is all you need

I've never used ESD protection even while doing stupid things like build on a carpet floor.

that build list isn't great go over to new builds and planning and ask one to be recommended for your budget and use. right now your also getting kinda close to a few launches so I would think about holding off.

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

And one more thing what new things are beening launched? and when?

Just want to add onto this: If I were you I would use a magnetic screwdriver. One of the worst things when building a PC is having a tiny screw fall into a tiny space and having to spend all that time and frustration trying to get the screw back. Save yourself the headache and just get a magnetic one so the screw sticks to the screwdriver or so you can use it as a magnet to snatch any screws that do fall. They're not very expensive either.

CPU: i7 8700K (5.1 GHz OC). AIO: EVGA CLC 280 280mmGPUEVGA XC2 Ultra 2080Ti. PSU: Corsair RM850x 850W 80+ Gold Fully Modular. MB: MSI MEG Z390 ACE. RAM: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB (3600 MHz OC). STORAGE: 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe, 2TB Samsung 860 EVO, 1TB Samsung 860 Evo, 1TB Samsung 860 QVO, 2TB Firecuda 7200rpm SSHD, 1TB WD Blue. CASE: NZXT H510 Elite. FANS: Corsair LL120 RGB 120mm x4. MONITOR: MSI Optix MAG271CQR 2560x1440 144hz. Headset: Steelseries Arctis 5 Gaming Headset. Keyboard: Razer Cynosa Chroma. Mouse: Razer Basilisk Ultimate (Wireless) Webcam: Logitech C922x Pro Stream Webcam.

4 minutes ago, DiamondHunter64 said:

It depends what things you're talking about. CPUs? GPUs? PSUs? Almost every component has something that launched recently. However if you want to save yourself some money you could wait until Nvidia releases their Ampere 3000 series GPUs. Buying a 2000 series GPU right now would be kinda silly right before the release of a new product line where you could get a more powerful GPU for the same, or lower, price.

CPU: i7 8700K (5.1 GHz OC). AIO: EVGA CLC 280 280mmGPUEVGA XC2 Ultra 2080Ti. PSU: Corsair RM850x 850W 80+ Gold Fully Modular. MB: MSI MEG Z390 ACE. RAM: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB (3600 MHz OC). STORAGE: 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe, 2TB Samsung 860 EVO, 1TB Samsung 860 Evo, 1TB Samsung 860 QVO, 2TB Firecuda 7200rpm SSHD, 1TB WD Blue. CASE: NZXT H510 Elite. FANS: Corsair LL120 RGB 120mm x4. MONITOR: MSI Optix MAG271CQR 2560x1440 144hz. Headset: Steelseries Arctis 5 Gaming Headset. Keyboard: Razer Cynosa Chroma. Mouse: Razer Basilisk Ultimate (Wireless) Webcam: Logitech C922x Pro Stream Webcam.

I will make sure to get a magnetic one them. thanks for the feed back!

6 minutes ago, DiamondHunter64 said:

B550 motherboard is up now, and and 4000 series in the upcoming months. Also Nvidia 3000 series later this year. Peripherals are different if you are interested

3 minutes ago, DiamondHunter64 said:

I will make sure to get a magnetic one them. thanks for the feed back!

You can magnetise a normal screwdriver 

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

Some giant CPU coolers need a really long screwdriver by the way. Magnetic is preferred strongly.

For example Zalman CNPS20X or Scythe Mugen Max. Neither has a screw driver included that has to be about 20cm long (16+ cm) by the way.

I edit my posts more often than not