LTT Store Shipping

Hello,

So I ordered two shirts from the LTT store on wednesday at around 4:37 EST. It said it would take 2-5 business days, but nothing has really happened since the label was created. Any idea on when USPS will receive my package?

-Thanks

Peter

6 minutes ago, Peter Starzynski said:

So I ordered two shirts from the LTT store on wednesday at around 4:37 EST. It said it would take 2-5 business days, but nothing has really happened since the label was created. Any idea on when USPS will receive my package?

image.png.8e9baeec5f5b8548066232d41138c55e.png

It hasn't been 5 business days though, so there probably is little reason to contact the actual support line yet

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

-= Topic Cleaned =-

Keep it civil.

21 minutes ago, Peter Starzynski said:

Hello,

-Thanks

Peter

The best place to ask this question, as mentioned by @minibois is support@lttstore.com.

The LTT Forum and the LTT Store are independent of each other. We are unable to offer assistance beyond this unfortunately.

In my experience with them they are slow with shipping, I do not know why but they just are and it can be a bit frustrating at times so some people. I suggest to give it a week at best before making an official inquire.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

It's just that, I have had items shipped to me through USPS that take about the same amount of time as LTT Store says it does. But nothing has happened since. It just says "label was created. Pre shipment info received." 

1 minute ago, Peter Starzynski said:

It's just that, I have had items shipped to me through USPS that take about the same amount of time as LTT Store says it does. But nothing has happened since. It just says "label was created. Pre shipment info received." 

I would not worry, iirc the store ships by quantity to help reduce shipping cost. If you are ordering from the US the item has to go through customs and why it takes longer for US-Canadian customs to do its thing nobody knows. /facepalm.

It took me 3 months to get my water bottle and this was before the epidemic.

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

It's only been 2 business days, and I'm not sure how LTT handles their store merch, as there are a few ways of doing it.

Also, as you may or may not be aware, some retailers establish set pickup days with carriers so that it's more efficient or by an order threshold. That "2-5 business days" could be a sign that between picking and packing your order, they have a pickup of every other day or two times during the week, or are waiting to hit that threshold, and then tracking will be updated once it enters USPS' system.

The other problem is with shipping labels, in that some businesses print them immediately or even automatically, well before they even begin picking and packing your order. Some do it earnestly, and only print it once they've retrieved and packed your order, but some do it to try and show that your order is in progress, even when it might not immediately be. 

On top of all that, carriers are under enormous strain right now. At work, we ordered something for a client, and it was only 4 pieces of the same item. We got those 4 identical items from the same order delivered over 3 separate days during the week. We've had other orders we've been waiting for weeks, while some more recent orders have already arrived. As much as things are slowly returning to normal, logistics is still having issues all over the world right now.

If by Wednesday of the next week, there is still no update, then it might be good to reach out to the support line. Other than that, it's just a matter of patience.

57 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

I would not worry, iirc the store ships by quantity to help reduce shipping cost. If you are ordering from the US the item has to go through customs and why it takes longer for US-Canadian customs to do its thing nobody knows. /facepalm.

It took me 3 months to get my water bottle and this was before the epidemic.

Well according to USPS, it's coming from Blaine, Washington state. I'm not sure how long it's gonna take to get to USPS. Cuz like you said, it might have to go through Canada to get to the US, thus having to go through customs.

1 minute ago, Peter Starzynski said:

Well according to USPS, it's coming from Blaine, Washington state. I'm not sure how long it's gonna take to get to USPS. Cuz like you said, it might have to go through Canada to get to the US, thus having to go through customs.

Its not going through Canada it is coming from Canada. Blaine is the where the Customs exchange is located in Washington State at the Canadian border.

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

We work with an ex-colleague of mine for shipping fulfillment. 

The bad side of this is "we're not Amazon 

and they do their best but when we have big surges in orders they can get a little bogged down."

The good side of this is "we're not Amazon and we are contributing to the survival of a small local business run by upstanding people who care a lot."

You'll get your order. It might just take a couple extra days sometimes. Thank you for your patience :)

14 hours ago, Peter Starzynski said:

Adding to everything. AFAIK LTT store does not have dedicated person to fulfill orders. 2nd, shipping and handling times are different. USPS can only say how long it takes when they and their shipping chain (Canada Post on the other side) get the package. The 2-5 days is the time it takes for your order to be handled and added to that is actual shipping time.

I don't know how things are in NA in terms of shipping times. Its normalizing in Europe already.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 6/27/2020 at 10:53 PM, LinusTech said:

We work with an ex-colleague of mine for shipping fulfillment. 

The bad side of this is "we're not Amazon 

and they do their best but when we have big surges in orders they can get a little bogged down."

The good side of this is "we're not Amazon and we are contributing to the survival of a small local business run by upstanding people who care a lot."

You'll get your order. It might just take a couple extra days sometimes. Thank you for your patience :)

I understand that. But let me ask you this, is there a canadian carrier sending it off to customs? If there is, is there a tracking number for that?

-Peter

On 6/28/2020 at 6:28 AM, LogicalDrm said:

Adding to everything. AFAIK LTT store does not have dedicated person to fulfill orders. 2nd, shipping and handling times are different. USPS can only say how long it takes when they and their shipping chain (Canada Post on the other side) get the package. The 2-5 days is the time it takes for your order to be handled and added to that is actual shipping time.

I don't know how things are in NA in terms of shipping times. Its normalizing in Europe already.

Its always been somewhat normal here in the US. Not sure how it is in other countries. Maybe its Canada who is holding up packages. I'm not sure.

I know I posted about this already, but it's been a week since I have ordered two shirts from the LTT store and nothing has happened. My mail carrier here in the US says "pre-shipment label has been prepared for your itemp. Blaine, WA" and nothing has happened since. I know it's gotta go through customs, etc. But the LTT Store said it would take about 2-5 business days. But nothing has happened. I tried emailing them, got no response. I just want to know what's going on here.

11 minutes ago, Peter Starzynski said:

I know I posted about this already, but it's been a week since I have ordered two shirts from the LTT store and nothing has happened.

Merged with the previous thread. Sorry, but making new topics isn't going to get it to you any quicker.

On 6/28/2020 at 12:53 PM, LinusTech said:

You'll get your order. It might just take a couple extra days sometimes. Thank you for your patience

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

5 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Merged with the previous thread. Sorry, but making new topics isn't going to get it to you any quicker.

I never said it was. I emailed support. Got no response. Messaged some people here who supposedly run the merch store. Got no response. I know they are doing their best and that this is unprecedented times, but I'm just like "come on already."

11 minutes ago, Peter Starzynski said:

I never said it was. I emailed support. Got no response. Messaged some people here who supposedly run the merch store. Got no response. I know they are doing their best and that this is unprecedented times, but I'm just like "come on already."

sometimes shipping can take a while. You have to accept that with most retailers unless you pay for "guaranteed next day delivery or whatever".

JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 BY RUNNING FOLDING AT HOME!!

have a look at the thread below if your interested:

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16gb GPU: RX570 4GB (upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD + 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super 1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

Remember to quote me so I can see your reply!

Always Reply with a question if you have one! 😃

12 minutes ago, Peter Starzynski said:

those people have alot of other stuff on their hands too. LTT are a big channel and will likely be dealing with thousands of orders every week.

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16gb GPU: RX570 4GB (upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD + 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super 1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

17 minutes ago, Ed-petit said:

sometimes shipping can take a while. You have to accept that with most retailers unless you pay for "guaranteed next day delivery or whatever".

I know that these things take a while, but when you tell me that I'm gonna have my order in 2-5 business days and a week goes by and nothing, that to me is kinda not good business. At least when I order something, tell me what is gonna happen, like is it gonna take a week to go through some sort of customs if I am in the US or anywhere else in the world? I'm in the US and according to the LTT merch website, it takes 2-5 business days for my item to be received if you live in the US or Canada. I just wish there was a bit more transparency.  

10 minutes ago, Peter Starzynski said:

I know that these things take a while, but when you tell me that I'm gonna have my order in 2-5 business days and a week goes by and nothing, that to me is kinda not good business. At least when I order something, tell me what is gonna happen, like is it gonna take a week to go through some sort of customs if I am in the US or anywhere else in the world? I'm in the US and according to the LTT merch website, it takes 2-5 business days for my item to be received if you live in the US or Canada. I just wish there was a bit more transparency.  

Im in the UK and i have never ordered anything from LTT but i want the bottle. When i go on a website from a yt creator where the shop isn't the main focus i accept when i checkout that its gonna take some time for things to go through and that 2-5 days probably isn't the exact time. Im not sure how USPS works in terms of processing their parcels and they might already have it and its a mistake on their end. These guys are not amazon and they are doing the best they can to deal with all the orders that they are getting especially with covid. I wouldn't even expect any tracking or fast delivery from LTT or any other channel like this. Just be realistic. Im sure they will get back to you soon enough. I would give it another few days. 

2 minutes ago, Peter Starzynski said:

Generally, when I got a package (from different sources than LTT), if it just said "shipping label was created", it means that it hasn't been shipped yet. The shipping request and label have been made, but they haven't been sent yet. It could, however, be that the package is reboxed in Blaine, and then sent to you. If that were the case, it could already be underway to Blaine, but that won't show up on your current shipping label, as that package has a different label. :)

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

I'm on the other side of the world from you, and we are ahead in timezones... You posted this on Saturday, today is Wednesday. That makes today the 3rd business day. Have patience. Wait until Friday night. 

1 hour ago, Blue4130 said:

I'm on the other side of the world from you, and we are ahead in timezones... You posted this on Saturday, today is Wednesday. That makes today the 3rd business day. Have patience. Wait until Friday night. 

Actually two business days had already gone by when I posted. So when I say it's been a week, it's been a week from the time I ordered the shirts.

I don't want to sound rude or anything, but I think there are larger problems in the world than a couple tees.

I'm sure you'll get them sooner than later, but keep in mind that there still are shipping delays all around the world. Until not too long ago I had noticed firsthand some pretty bad delays myself when receiving orders from within my country or very close around it. And the US is literally about 40 times larger than Romania.

I and probably many others get your frustration, but just keep your patience for a few more days. 

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

27 minutes ago, Peter Starzynski said:

Actually two business days had already gone by when I posted. So when I say it's been a week, it's been a week from the time I ordered the shirts.

I've never ordered from LTT, but what did your e-mail actually say? You keep referencing the 2-5 business days; did it say it would be delivered in 2-5 business days or that the order would be processed in 2-5 business days. Those are very different points of distinction and will affect the outcome of the package.

Even if it explicitly said "delivered" in 2-5 business days, you ordered it Wednesday, June 24th. Tuesday, June 30th is the 4th business day, and today is Canada Day, a holiday. The 5th business day will be Thursday, July 2nd. If you were not to receive it by end of day on Thursday, then you'd finally be outside the window given.

You're still complaining? Dude...cmon. Just. Be. Patient. Not that hard!

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈