Green Team winning like Charlie Sheen at 4K

DeViLzzz

Just love seeing anything where Nvidia wins .....

This is a review by Tech of Tomorrow showing cards running at 4K.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

it is no longer christmas, please change you profile picture

He refused to listen to my warnings too

May the wrath of Gaben be on you

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I still have the feeling nVidia already has the cards made in prototype to run 4K on ultra settings with 60+ fps but just don't want to give it to us yet to even milk more more.

I still have the feeling nVidia already has the cards made in prototype to run 4K on ultra settings with 60+ fps but just don't want to give it to us yet to even milk more more.

yeah, don't you know that they don't rush to make these cards every year? They have teams that build each series of cards for the future, that's why I'm not buying 4K or anything that is currently for 4K because it's not really efficient..

yeah, don't you know that they don't rush to make these cards every year, they have teams that build each series of cards for the future, that's why I'm not buying 4K or anything that is currently for 4K because it's not really efficient..

Yeah, same for me actually.

I don't see any reason to upgrade my GPU ever if there isn't a semi-affordable GPU on the market which can give me same gaming experience but in 4K resolution.

I think that gaming in 4K is not feasible for me in the current gen.

I'd never be happy with the framerate and responsiveness of games. In another generation or two of GPUs when the monitors become better priced that will be the time to do it, I wouldn't do it now at all.

Just my opinion.

I think that gaming in 4K is not feasible for in the current gen.

I'd never be happy with the framerate and responsiveness of games. In another generation or two of GPUs when the monitors become better priced that will be the time to do it, I wouldn't do it now at all.

Just my opinion.

if you did 2 or 3 times crossfire 4K would probably be quite playable to be honest, especially with the new 8GB 290X coming out.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

if you did 2 or 3 times crossfire 4K would probably be quite playable to be honest, especially with the new 8GB 290X coming out.

That is expensive, and the monitor even more so.

I concur that it's possible now I just wrote that it isn't feasible for me specifically, I dislike relying on multi GPU profiles being made available for games/variable performance scaling from game to game.

EDIT: I can now see I left the word 'me' out of my sentence before, I'm sorry about that.

I'd much rather wait until the 1. The monitors are significantly cheaper, and 2. when a single GPU can drive a 4K display for gaming.

I doubt it will be too many years before that's a reality.

That is expensive, and the monitor even more so.

I concur that it's possible now I just wrote that it isn't feasible for me specifically, I dislike relying on multi GPU profiles being made available for games/variable performance scaling from game to game.

I'd much rather wait until the 1. The monitors are significantly cheaper, and 2. when a single GPU can drive a 4K display for gaming.

I doubt it will be too many years before that's a reality.

Tbh by the time 4K monitors are reasonably priced I'll probably be able to pick up another 290 or two relatively cheaply so I'm good ^_^ especially since 3x Crossfire and SLI are actually smoother than a 1x GPU.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

3x Crossfire and SLI are actually smoother than a 1x GPU.

What? When did this come into being?

What? When did this come into being?

Look at the frame timings on 3x Crossfire and SLI, they're actually lower than 1x GPUs; 3x is pretty much superior to everything, it has lower frame timing and allows full access to extra VRAM in cases such as 4GB 760s/770s , 6GB 7970s and I'm assuming this will be the case with the new 8GB 290X too.

NVIDIAAAA THE WAY ITS MEANT TO BE PLAYED!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Look at the frame timings on 3x Crossfire and SLI, they're actually lower than 1x GPUs; 3x is pretty much superior to everything, it has lower frame timing and allows full access to extra VRAM in cases such as 4GB 760s/770s , 6GB 7970s and I'm assuming this will be the case with the new 8GB 290X too.

This is very interesting, I've always been led to believe that single GPU is the smoothest/most trouble free solution.

Can you link me somewhere reliable I can read about this?

need 3x the GPU grunt to have 4k playable, so maybe gtx980 will get decent frames

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

This is very interesting, I've always been led to believe that single GPU is the smoothest/most trouble free solution.

Can you link me somewhere reliable I can read about this?

It's some research I did last year for my GPU Memory Bus thread so I can't really find it quickly but when I wake up I'll get right on it.

It's some research I did last year for my GPU Memory Bus thread so I can't really find it quickly but when I wake up I'll get right on it.

Awesome, don't waste time searching if it's not to hand, I'd appreciate anything you do find though. :)

Sleep-posting? That's impressive. :o

So much 4K. Too much expensive.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

3x is pretty much superior to everything

Unless you run them through a PLX chip instead of fully native PCIe lanes where the extra latency gives you input lag.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I'm happy with 1440p on the most demanding games with 2*780's right now. If I was to buy a 4k monitor.. It would cost the same as my PC all over again.. Sigh.

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

Just love seeing anything where Nvidia wins .....

This is a review by Tech of Tomorrow showing cards running at 4K.

dont forget to compare a 780ti to every other non-nvidia graphic card on earth.Worst post of the day achievement!

nvidiot.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.