Post Your Cable Management?

ciprian97pop

gallery_16915_331_227270.jpggallery_16915_854_1742883.jpggallery_16915_854_1360374.jpg

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

This is my case as viewed 95% of the time... So far so good. I'm warning you, it only gets worse from here on out.

b01025b042.jpg

This is it from a super low angle, not exactly flattering.

6140e5b617.jpg

And the final nail in the coffin...

3db0aeb0fb.jpg

Tired of hearing people say you can't install OS X on AMD hardware. Educate yourself.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/138853-just-got-myself-into-a-fully-working-hackintosh-amd-no-less/

-snip-

Omg where did you learn to do such great cable management! Remarkable!

Omg where did you learn to do such great cable management! Remarkable!

It was really difficult. Lol i was worried a mod snipped my post from the -snip-

It was really difficult. Lol i was worried a mod snipped my post from the -snip-

No, I just didn't know what to put there and that's what I've seen when people don't include the picture :P

Finally got around to rewiring my R4.  I'd be cleaner if I didn't use cable extensions, sorry about the blurry image. The front looks like every other define r4. 

3DEsxOt.jpg?1

glUIMsu.jpg?1?3767

First Build:| Gigabyte 990FXa-UD3 | FX 8120 4.0Ghz | Coolermaster Seidon 240M | Asus Radeon HD 7870 | Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB SSD + WD Green 2TB HDD | Corsair RM750 | 8Gb Kingston HyperX 1866Mhz CL9| Fractal Define R4 White/Windowed |

-Snip-

Why must you guys put us all to shame! lol you @Snef and @alpenwasser make such gorgeous builds! :D

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Why must you guys put us all to shame! lol you @Snef and @alpenwasser make such gorgeous builds! :D

It's not about putting you to shame, it's about giving inspiration. ;)

But thank you for the compliment. I shall post in this thread once I'm

finally done with my build (should be any decade now :D ).

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

It's not about putting you to shame, it's about giving you inspiration. ;)

You're working on a new build? Shows how much I visit the build logs sub-forum

-Turkey with a vengeance 

It's not about putting you to shame, it's about giving you inspiration. ;)

Well you're definitely right about that! I think it was Snef's blue angel (or whatever it was called. It was white with blue tubing) that has inspired my H440 build with an ASUS Sabertooth Z87 so I can paint the shielding white! I think i'm gonna call it Red Winter because it has the red side of the GPU market ;) Although it will take me all summer to get the money for it  ^_^

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

You're working on a new build? Shows how much I visit the build logs sub-forum

Nah, still the same one (HELIOS). Currently saving up more money to finish it. :)

Well you're definitely right about that! I think it was Snef's blue angel (or whatever it was called. It was white with blue tubing) that has inspired my H440 build with an ASUS Sabertooth Z87 so I can paint the shielding white! I think i'm gonna call it Red Winter because it has the red side of the GPU market ;) Although it will take me all summer to get the money for it  ^_^

It's the chain of inspiration. HELIOS was mostly inspired by B Negative's SR-2 rig and

a build called PrometheusCU on the Bit-Tech forums.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

ff8c7360-de31-48be-8148-3a0e1003c239_zps

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

Will soon post mine.

prepare yo anuses

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I'll try and get some of mine up this weekend. For not having any (intended) cable management places, I feel that I did pretty damn good.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I'll try and get some of mine up this weekend. For not having any (intended) cable management places, I feel that I did pretty damn good.

Can't wait homie!

And then there's linus:

Honestly, unless you start making completely custom cables or simply have a case

that has much more room for cable management, you're probably not going to get

much better. And the cables for the RAID array are always going to be a PITA. ;)

Sometime a 500 pack of zipties can make or break you 

2konsbal.jpg

wLI2Hmwl.jpg  M1JdMj2l.jpg

Case:Corsair Vengence C70 CPU: I7-920 @ 3.62 GHz Ram: Mushkin Radioactive 12GB Mobo: Asus Sabertooth X58 SSD: Samsung 830 128gb Storage: 3TB Seagate PSU: Corsair TX650 GPU: EVGA GTX 760 2gb Waterloop: 2x XSPC EX240/XSPC Raystorm/Alphacool NexXxos 760 block/XSPC Photon 170 Res D5 Vario pump/4 Swiftech Helix Fans

Honestly, unless you start making completely custom cables or simply have a case

that has much more room for cable management, you're probably not going to get

much better. And the cables for the RAID array are always going to be a PITA. ;)

Ahhhhh, So thats how you got all those awards....

Conspiracy!

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.