Zombie Mods - The TVR Sagaris.

ALXAndy

Cool ill order it later today when i get on pc :) would you pm me your address and stuff?

Also reading your post i was like, mm might suggest him mx4 hehe

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

MX4 for me is too runny/watery. I've tried using it on my gtx560ti dcii which btw have the same ihs size as that 480. totally dried out after 3-4months. Replaced it with Coolink Chillaramic (thicker and much consistent) and it went really good for almost a year.

Are you going to colour the gpu fans? Yellow is an odd colour for this build. And they look cute and dinky.. :P

I cant wait to see the SCOOP.oh yeah..

aw i was gonna send you some paste in the jiffy bag, damn it, not i have to find something else to put in there that is cool >:(

Sorry for that mate xD

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

aw i was gonna send you some paste in the jiffy bag, damn it, not i have to find something else to put in there that is cool > :(

No put it in there man :) it's cool ! :D

The cooler is being picked up tomorrow should be with me Monday so I'm going to be a bit screwed otherwise hehe.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

The cooler is being picked up tomorrow should be with me Monday so I'm going to be a bit screwed otherwise hehe.

Well if youre getting the paste already, what else do you need?

Well if youre getting the paste already, what else do you need?

I should be good for now man. :)

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

I should be good for now man. :)

kk ;) ill save a few bucks for you though :D

hm, i have to find some jiffy bags ugh i also have no money to buy any xD ill see what i can do ;)

OK so today is bondo day (they should make that shit a national holiday !).

OK, so here's the stuff.

1.jpg

Sand around the hole so the bondo sticks.

2.jpg

OK cool. so done..

3.jpg

Just checking that the mixing ratios haven't changed since I last used the stuff..

4.jpg

OK, so basically I didn't want a mass of bondo bleeding through the back of the modelling mesh. So I stuck a piece of scrap dinoc on there to reduce the seepage.

5.jpg

The problem is Dell have machined this front piece to be quite tight when it comes to fitting, so if I mess up here the panel won't go back together. Any way, enough of the waffle, that ought to do it. Apply bondo..

6.jpg

I'm a little ashamed of myself really, because it's been years since I've done this. I put on way too much, as you do. Mind you saying that I quite like sanding so too much is better than not enough IMO.

OK start ripping it back.

7.jpg

And.

8.jpg

And finally after about twenty minutes..

9.jpg

And apply some more. This ought to be good, but, I may need to crack it out later to get rid of any pin holes or manufacturing marks in the ALU.

10.jpg

It's quite hilarious how I am doing all of this only for it to be covered lol. Ah well, if it's shit underneath it'll stay shit all the way to the top...

OK P400.

a.jpg

P600 wet.

b.jpg

P1000 wet.

c.jpg

And that should do it.

d.jpg

I may have to go over the filler once it's primed. Basically the filler got dirty so there's an odd looking swirl. It feels completely touch smooth but hey, sometimes fingers can be a bit misleading. Not an issue, I bought a large tub :D

nice job there mate, i do appreciate why you would want to cover up that hole, would look silly imo, unless you were to put a display like what is on the ASRock M8 barebones, if you know what i'm saying

nice job there mate, i do appreciate why you would want to cover up that hole, would look silly imo, unless you were to put a display like what is on the ASRock M8 barebones, if you know what i'm saying

Way ahead of you mate ;)

I contacted MSI and asked for a Lightning Reactor..

reactor.jpg

But they just went on all douche and said it wasn't possible..

wow that sucks, you might be able to buy one on ebay or something?

No chance tbh. If you remove it you leave an ugly PCB showing and finding a dead card wouldn't be easy.

No chance tbh. If you remove it you leave an ugly PCB showing and finding a dead card wouldn't be easy.

you could try to make a replica arc reactor, like the one from iron man? from some LED's wire and some acrylic :P

Getting intrested! KEEP POSTING

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

OK managed to get my lovely lady to drive me over to mum's where I can paint. The sun decided to come out so I went over and shot three coats of primer.

primer.jpg

Very happy with it. It needs a skim of filler, but nothing drastic, just a few pin holes and it's sunk a tiny bit.

you could try to make a replica arc reactor, like the one from iron man? from some LED's wire and some acrylic :P

Nah. I want the front either totally plain (you'll see why dude, it's still a secret....) or I want to take the Dell font and write HELL.

But yeah, 99% be plain dude. The finish is what it's all about here.......

Oh god its beautiful, i wish i can just build like you

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Nah. I want the front either totally plain (you'll see why dude, it's still a secret....) or I want to take the Dell font and write HELL.

But yeah, 99% be plain dude. The finish is what it's all about here.......

fair enough, what a great post for your 1000th!!!! gratz

Oh god its beautiful, i wish i can just build like you

I've built two custom cars from the ground up (one had sat in a field for three years and the other had smashed a deer to death).

I love painting, prep, filling etc. I would have to, both cars needed serious work (full body resprays...).

Problem in the UK is that 1. Nobody has loads of space or a barn 2. The weather is crap so if you're painting outside you need to be an opportunist..

Not sure if you guys saw Nfenix but yeah, I have a bit of a love affair with paint and doing it properly...

upperboardlightson.jpg

sidefrontlightson.jpg

teaserrightside.jpg

I've built two custom cars from the ground up (one had sat in a field for three years and the other had smashed a deer to death).

WTF?! :D

\

WTF?! :D

Front ender. The guy I bought it from hit a deer, smashed a big dent into the front of it then let it sit in a barn for over two years.

I paid $900 for the car (98 Tiburon 48k miles) it was worth over $6k.