Explain Your Username

DLM_012

I used the name Lepprachan in Ultima Online: The Second Age when I was about 4 or 5. I made a friend there who always called me Lepp, so I've been using it ever since on the off chance that I find him again in some other game or forum.

My surname is Dobson, people made the connection to Dobby the second that the Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets film came out when I was back in primary school. At first I hated it, but then just got used to it and accepted it. I've now been known by the moniker for so long and by so many people that a lot of my friends, when they hear my actual first name used to refer to me, think "Who the Hell is Sam? Oh wait, you mean Dobby." :P
The "OhNoesIts" part was just a relatively hasty addition when changing my Xbox Live name a few years ago, and I've just stuck with it since. It was nearly "0hN03ZiTzD0BBY". In retrospect I'm relieved it wasn't.

Well it was originally Peachy Fox which spawned from a drawing i did on my tablet a while ago

10443609_1435499010055190_24892711511253

(this is literally when i started drawing) 

Peachy Fox came from lazy naming and well im pretty much always in a peachy mood (the colours of the fur are peach as well :P).

After starting a Faceboob page i kinda moved away from furry art and more into just character design and then i was like "I'm gonna have a stupid name like Fawx, it's stupid but i love it so i am keeping it" and the peachy is just to actually get the name 

Me? a girl? psh, don't be silly, everyone knows girls don't use computers

I used to use the username Cod3master1 back in the early days of CoD4 and Runescape but now I really enjoy the my CS:GO name which is Nietzsche's Worst Nightmare.

I have an account with the same username at another tech forum because I cannot remember my old one.

It wasn't as lively as before so I decided to give this place a try and just copied the username. Lame story. The end.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

i like the song and i feel very proud to be american so hence the name theamericono 

i spell i that way because that is how i spell it and it is not take for the way it is spelt so merica

plus my dad showed me the song so ya

Its my stage name when I was doing music full time. Kind of stuck as I am accident prone.

ROFL, i was asked this just a few days ago for the first time in another forum.

My grandmother yelled at me when i was like 6 or 7 for running around the house and throwing all the clean laundry in the air and she said "Stop throwing the clothes around like a tempest (i had no idea what a tempest was at the time), and it kind of stuck as a nickname between my cousins and I.

As for the "Aus" part, Tempest is taken in most forums / accounts / games etc so i stick Aus (short for Australia as i met another person who went by Tempest online once and he suggested Ausempest as a username) in front of it to actually get a unique account name. 

--------------------------

Thx

AusTempest

My name is David, people called me Dave for short. And i thought, hmm, whats a unique thing i can stick in the name, looked up some synonyms of awesome, found Ultimate, and used it. Easily modified as well ((insert adjective here)dave) the reason why i like it is hard to explain, it just has that nice flow and ring to it while also being simple but complex (a metaphor for my personality, maybe?)

I have used other names before this, but as i got older i realised that they were all related to interests, and interests change, but UltimateDave, UltimateDave never changes... (see that nice ring)

My username just came from a random search on the Wiki. I was searching for names of stars that sound cool, then I thought I also need a new username that I would use for games or pretty much an alias. So I found the star 'Nekkar' then I just reversed it then it happened to be 'Rakken'. Since then, I used it as my handle.

It's pretty straightforward actually. My real name is Andreas, my friends call me 'Andre' or just 'Dre', and I was born in 92. Hence the name 'dre92'.

"Yippie-ki-yay motherf**ker!"  ~John McClane

I wanted a cool name for my Undead Frostmage in World of Warcraft.

So I came up with Zonalar :D I felt like "wow, that's a cool name! People surely will fear the freezy power of my dangerous undead Hero!"

I was thinking of changing my Name to Zolanar, since many people are mispelling my name that way. But i came to the conclusion that Zonalar is just cooler :)

I first came up with this nick, a good 10 years back, and have been using it ever since, even though i know nobody can pronounce it ;)

I used to get into trouble. I was dubbed the demon seed by my older brother's friend in College. I've since changed, a lot I would say but the nickname stuck within the circle. Now my twin is broseed and the brothers as a group are the seedbros. It's sorta evolved.

CPU - 4790k / GPU - EVGA GTX 980 / Case - NCASE M1 v3 / Board - ASUS Impact VII  / PSU SFX 600w Silverstone / Storage - 2x500GB EVOs / Windows 8.1,OS X 10.10 / Full Water Loop

The origin of my name was because I am fascinated about radiation and I like wolves

My name is Peter and the first letter of my surname starts with a 'D'.

I think mine's the best, been using mine for about 5 years now.

it was a joke at first since i used to play cod and troll alot

and it started getting really annoying when ppl would just shout out my name which i had

because all my friends are stoners and cant remember anything.

And then it hit me, being a peasent at the time i used to say "gay" alott

and amanstouch fit perfectly whats gayer then amanstouch?

nothing and everytime they died they would have to see my gamertag, everytime i took a chopper

down there it was " a mans touch has destroyed helicopter, amanstouch killed you, you where betrayed by amanstouch.

i came up with billion reasons why i should change it but it just kinda stuck on all my platforms

so if you ever see amanstouch thats me!!!! i have it for literally all platforms.

Great convo starter btw, dont hate gays just alot of ignorant ppl here in texas.

linustechtips now has

AMANSTOUCH.

Hey EverOne I Use EGC_GTXGAMER As My User Name Cuz EGC Is The Platoon Im Part Of Run By EVGA  GTX Is Cuz I Like Nvidia And Im A Gamer :) Btw Hey EverOne Im New On The Fourm

Its really simple, started using it when my friends said my previous aliases were too complicated

The building blocks of shushi are:

Shushi meat, peaches, and guacamole

Spoiler

I like guns n' i like trucks

Spoiler

I've got high octane crazy blood filling me up

Uhm, it's my name...  :lol:

Germanic version of Valentine.

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q