Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Raf= real name

Rafsta= got called that once

Sgt= my then rank in battlefield 3

I have been using the screen name Alten since I was speed running 'Fable: The Lost Chapters' in fourth grade. It's just a name that's been close to my heart since video gaming became an actual hobby to me early on in my life. I'm graduating soon and I still to this day use it

I came up with my name about 4 years ago, when I was 14. I got bullied alot, because I was a geek and nerd at that time. So I figured Unbreakable would be good, because I'm still going strong (like mentaly.. It doesn't belong here to say what happenned and so on, it was a tough time. And the numbers.. Because I love numbers in general. I'm fascinated by mathematics and numbers. Also because of Leet5p34k stuffz. :P

Emerald: A precious stone that is green in color; green is my favorite color.

Kiwi: A flightless bird animal that is the cutest thing in the world (or a kiwifruit).

I'm not SAV1OUR. I promise. | Number of successfully bricked phones: 1 Samsung Galaxy S5 | 01001001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100101 01101100 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110010 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110010 01110101 01110011 01100101 00101110

My name isn't actually Jeff but I have always liked how simple the name is and I liked the way the youtuber RedReloadedHD said "Jeff" so when I was watching one of his videos I thought to myself "Well my name isn't Jeff... Hmmm.... Not Jeff. Sounds good enough to me"

well....

4690k | Asus Maximus vii hero | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133mhz | EVGA GTX 780ti Reference | 120gb intel 530 ssd | 1tb WD black | 1tb WD Green | EVGA 750G2 | Corsair Air 540 | G502 | G240 | BenQ XL2411Z | K70 RGB

Team Robbo - Rest In Peace

OnePlus One owner

RhysMusique

Rhys - My first name, pronounced 'rees', Welsh name.

Musique - I'm really into music, and I was born in a french speaking country, so i decided to use the french word for music.

also RhysMusique rhymes so I was pretty pleased when I coined it for my Twitter @ in like 2011

CURRENT: intel i9-10900K ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero ROG Strix RTX 3090 32GB 3600MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro RM1000i Lian Li O11-Dynamic

OFFICE: intel i5-3570K ASUS Z77 mITX EVGA GTX 970 SC 16GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP Silverstone SFX PSU Fractal Design Node 202

btw, how can i change my username? :D

Contact a mod and they will be able to change it if you supply a very good reason. They will usually only change it if your username contains personal information.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

My last name is Cox, I'm an English major. Combined my name with oxymoron haha.

Named after the guy in my avatar. Some Georgian count who designed a crappy armored car for the Russian Empire in 1914, but picked him because his name is interesting.

I lag.

I just lag.

A lot.

1. - playing on my old laptop

2. - playing with shitty wi-fi

3. - replying to a year old thread

athe (first four letters of my last name)

sean (my first name)

1 (random number dun dun dun...)

i also have another user name that  i use

smurf (my footy nickname)

boy (my gender =P)

31(when i was signing up for youtube it wouldnt let me use smurfboy1 so it sayed smurfboy31 and i said #YOLOSWAG)

u wot m7+1

I needed a username for SC:BW multiplayer some time back.

Colonel - the last rank available for MoTS:TRA

Gerdauf -  Something I created when I mixed a lot of different accents and dialects together.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

I was going to mount an old 7600 GTX or something in my friends worthless, GPUless PC. The day before had we been given a task to "review" one app from AppStore. I got iMovie to review, more specifically, the trailer part of it. So I needed to try it out, and thus, when my friends came over, we made a test trailer using ourselves and an old teddy bear. But the teddy needed a name, and TaddyMcSwag it was. I wanted to have a new name for this forum (I usually use Zeimer, which is almost my real name), and TeddyMcSwag came to my mind.

Is it a monkey? Is it an ape? I don't care, I LOVE'EM!

A good friend of mine and I came up with mine around 3AM one day while listening to heavy metal and I liked it.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

My name was made by a random word Generator!

SYSTEM SPECS

i7 4790k | LTT Edition Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte Z97-SOC Force | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3 | 120GB Samsung 850 EVO | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | NVIDIA GTX 980ti | H440 Orange | EVGA 650B3 PSU

MattyDeath is kind of an abbreviated form of my real name witch is Matthew Deatherage

I wear glasses. It was an insult which was flipped into an alias :)

My Rig:

GIGABYTE 8LMNT-USB3 - AMD FX6300 - REPLACING GPU - 8gb HyperX - REPLACING PSU

Fulgrim is one of the 20 Primarchs in Warhammer 40k. He is the only Primarch turned to chaos, that managed to kill 3 other Primarchs, and live to tell the tale. He killed Ferrus Manus, Primarch of the Iron Hands. Perturabo, Primarch of the Iron Warriors. And finally Roboute Guilliman, Primarch of the Ultramarines. 

He is also a follower of Slaanesh, the chaos god of lust, greed, excess, pain, pleasure, perfection and hedonism.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I wanted a nick I could stick to everywhere, a name that no one has taken on any website. That way I don't need any freaking numbers or xxXXXxx's or shit like that. I started thinking, but couldn't think of anything, so I used a name generator, which gave me questions about my personality and shit, and generated a name like "Amaleoctopode" or something like that, and I didn't like it because it doesn't rhyme. So I thought, what rhymes with Male? Whale. From then on, I use "Amalewhale as my username everywhere on everything :)

Main Rig: Cpu: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: NH_d15 GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD7970 Windforce III MOBO: Msi Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: HyperX Fury 1600 8gb white SSD: Samsung 840 evo 250gb PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: NZXT H630 white

PC peripherals: Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster T27B550 Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Logitech G700s Headphones: Logitech G430