Explain Your Username

DLM_012

I searched for "cool username" on google, and "KoolingFlash" came up. So I mixed the 2 words up and added a "Z" to it (Jayztwocents reference). That's it

Well this is an easy one, I have been using my username since around 2004, the x is used as a space and WN stands for Warrior Nation my old clan from early Battle for Middle Earth 1&2 days, i was one of 3 Founding Fathers of the BFME 2 section for the warrior nation and had been using the name DeMoNiK for a long time so was an easy choice.

so ginger because well im ginger :D

and ninja because im working my way to black belt in karate (only 3 belts off) !

Are you Chuck Norris?

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

My user name was a fairly slow evolution from quite a different initial character name within World of Warcraft.

The original character and my first was DeadParrot a Night Elf warrior I only ever got to lvl 27. Now I know what your thinking that's not that big of a leap to DandyCarrot however

This actually turned into DeadFairy my second warrior also a Night Elf created on a new server to join my friends guild Ready To Bleed

This transformed into my first priests name HolyFairy

At around the same time I created my first druid with a name I cant quite remember but it contained the word carrot as the second half

Having deleted both priest and druid I created my current priest HolyCarrot.

Now for a detour to my third mage some two years latter FlamingMane a Worgen I had elected to use only quest gear for him and by the time I reached outland he looked spectacular

it is not unfair to say he somewhat resembled a 1970's pimp (seriously wishing I still had the screen shot) that is to say he looked Dandy

Now at the conclusion of our tail I created my first paladin a stout dwarf with a fantastically ginger beard (orange being my favorite color) and it struck me just how pimping allot of pally gear is 

burnished gold, jewel encrusted great shields and I named him in fashion as the DandyCarrot a moniker I have used ever since wherever I can even styling my minecraft character as best I could in 

this matter. If your interested I believe I have posted the skin on some of the online data bases for all to see.

First of all I must explain that I am from Uruguay and here Nacho isnt only food :D

My name is Ignacio and because of that my nickname is Nacho... the "588425" was just a hit to the num pad...

Explain my user name.

I remember i got my first Cellphone back in 1997-8. At that time there was a hype about phone radiation will kill you. <_<

I was reading about Mobile phone radiation and brain cancer in a magazine. (I think it was computer for all)

I searched all the search engines back then for cell and kills, cellkiller, cellcance, Found that there where 0 results on Cellkill and i took the name.

Have had this user name about 16 years now.

I used to play a lot of Humans vs Zombies in College, and Nerf guns were banned on campus, so I had to stick to sock grenades.

The rest is history.

I think it's pretty self-explanatory :P

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Well... Once I was sick, and my dad came in the room to see how I was doing. And I said I was dizzy and floppy, and that stuck and he always asks me if im dizzy and floppy when ever I get sick. So I randomly thought about frogs once, and put 2 and 2 together... So FloppyFrog was born. ;D

People ask me a lot how I came up with my username. Basically, it has entirely to do with my IRL name.. For anonimity's sake, I'll change it to the first thing that pops in my head with the same first letters.

Jake

Darwin

Road

I like to pronounce it like "radar" but with a 'J'.

I got my username when I created a microsoft account. I forgot to log off before I went to the xbox website, so when I went on, I was given a random name which was UniversalMilk9.

This is essentially the username I use for everything. My name, and I used to use 2014 but that might go out of date soon so I went with 16384 because it can be arrived at by exponent of 2 :)

Back in the day when I played CoD, I wanted a fancy all trolly new nickname. So iNoobsTroller is what I came up with. 

i is for I

Noobs for noobs

and troller for trolling noobs. 

So, iNoobsTroller it is I said xD

First initial + middle initial + last name + birth year.

All that's missing is the rest of my birthday, address, and SSN.  :P

"You're my dearest friend & my love. You lit my path through darkness & I'll stand with you...to whatever end." -Leliana (DAO).

It's my name, and it's so uncommon most forums/programs don't have it taken. It's Irish and it means Poet, Bard, or Badger.

Pronounced Tai - ultra soft d - soft g - trail off. Almost no foreigner can pronounce it. Living in London as a child the closest anyone got was tyeg. For most a was tadj.

I also go as TsarTadghy or TadghsMuffins :))

Sleepy: |  R7 1700@ 3.7GHz (NHD-15) | MSI B350 Tomahawk Arctic | GIGABYTE Windforce GTX 1080 | 16GB of RAM | 8TBs of HDD | 128GB SSD| S340 Tempered Glass | XFX 550w Bronze 80+ PSU | 40" 4K panel, and 3 1080p bois

Well, my name is Guy, and as TheGuy is mostly take I tend to add NL, as I'm from The Netherlands.

// TODO: Update signature to include PC buid.

Quite a few years ago now, I changed my gamer tag to Deferred Success. The change came about because I was bored with my older one and by chance one of the people I was gaming with began talking about how teachers were no longer able to say they were failing a student, only that they were deferring their success.

I used the name as a joke for a while then it eventually stuck. I still am a fan of it.

CPU: i5 6500 | GPU: GTX 960 SSC | MOBO: Asus Z170m-Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4 G.Skill | Case: Fractal Designs Node 804 | PSU: EVGA 750w

Back when i played consoles  my name use to be Phsyco ninja then when i got my first computer i decided to change it to XxMaJoRxNiNjAxX Because i joined a clan back  When i played CoD we all had Major in our names, evenntually i got tired decided to make a more "this is who i am" Name 

ULTIMATE209 is like 2 oh 9 not two hundred and nine 

ultimate because it sounds cool....

and 209 becausde its my birthdate 2/9

i came up with this when i got my first xbox 360 when it first came out. im 19 now so do the math how long ago, i decided to come up with a good name to use as a gamer tag so i found a warrior that was a bad-arse and a very dangerous snake, so AchillesViper was born. after i came up with the name i decided it also sounds like neat that its the warrior achilles pet viper. also used this name in some storys i have written. since i came up with it i have used it for everything as much as i could, origin i had to add a 7..sometimes ill forget my old account info and have to remove and l but if you see a variation of AchillesViper its probably me!

Loved JoJo since I was in high school . And everyone calls me Joe and 23 is my favourite number which is from the movie "the number 23".