What was the first video game you ever played?

ViruZ_HUN

Halo 2 <3 Still love that game so much!

Specs: CPU: FX 8350 MOBO: Crosshair V Formula-Z RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Beast 1600Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce GHz Edition PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: Corsair 750D Storage: Corsair Neutron GTX 120GB + WD 2TB Green + WD 200GB Black (non-functional/to take up space) Monitor: ASUS PB238Q Upgrade Plans Herehttp://pcpartpicker.com/user/chipsndip104/saved/3AAt

Super Mario Bros. for the NES. I really got into gaming when I got an N64 with GoldenEye.

First PC game was either Snake or the Cat and Mouse game.

Goldeneye and Super Mario 64 both on the N64

Intel i5-4670K, Asus Maximus VII (z97), 16gb Kingston, Asus Gtx 780, Fractal Design Define Mini, 250Gb Samsung Evo, Corsair CS650M

Yey dis meh Pc

Not same thing:) that topic said "game" not "video-game".

Thats 2 different things:)

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

UFO Enemy Unknown on the Amiga. Then Sonic shortly after on the mega drive.

i5 3570k @4.3Ghz -- GTX 970@1400Mhz -- 8GB 1866Mhz RAM -- Gigabyte Z77-D3H -- Fractal Design R5

I really have no idea. Pokemon Crystal was the first game I ever owned myself. N64 and PS1 are my earliest consoles..It would be something between Pokemon Snap, Perfect Dark, Crash Bandicoot....It was probably Crash Bandicoot. I remember playing that when me and my brother would get dropped off at my parents friends house while mum and dad were at work and they had a PS1.

Does 'Zoombinis Maths Journey' count? if not then probably a pokemon game. Blue was the first one i had.

Lol, I remember that at school. It was a battle at lunch time for who could get to the computers fastest.

Do Arcade games count?    I think Space Invaders was my first.  It was at the roller skating joint.

Probably my favorite Third person shooter I don't play any more

Metal Arms Glitch in the system.

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

Call of Duty 2 on the PS2

CPU - Intel Core i5-4440 @ 3.1GHz | MOBO - ASUS H97-PLUS | RAM - Kingston HyperX 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1866MHz |

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Storage - Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate HDD, 1TB WD Caviar Blue HDD |

Chassis - Corsair 400R | PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 720W |

Space Invaders it was installed on a machine at my dads work. or Maybe oregon trail though that wasnt on PC.

The old Turok I played it when i was like 4 guess I got them fps skillz early lol

First videogame: Either Super Mario Bros. or Contra on the NES.

First PC game: Some educational game, I don't remember, Reader Rabbit maybe?

First legit PC game: Probably some LEGO videogame of yore like Rock Raiders or something.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I think the first game I ever played was a Pacman game on my grandparents' PC with a 600 MHz Pentium III or something. I used to play it while I waited to be picked up for Kindergarten. There were also some games I played with my siblings on my parents' old second generation iMacs, such as the Scarab of Ra <3 and this one game that had air locks and boulders that looked like cookies to me. I dunno what it's called. And then there was Asteroids on my other grandparents' old PC. I loved that game, but one day there was a power outage during a thunderstorm while I was playing it, and it never turned on again. Rest in peace. T_T

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

I don't remember the name, but it was a dos kinds game with a light blue plane O_O with side view cam... and eer.. yellow color enemy planes... I was 5 years old and this guy at the IT department of my dads office let me play it  :D

Would be cool if someone actually know the name of the game  :D

BE A MEMBER OF THE LINUS TECH TIPS STAR CITIZEN ORGANIZATION | JOIN HERE

• 4 months later...

Let's exclude standalone devices like Pong or Atari and stick with actual computer type... Commadore 64 or TI-99/4A which I had or any PC type game. 

Mine was this.... 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate_Adventure

Look left, go left, look, pick up map, look map, go forward. <--- text based at it's finest and how I learned to type.  Say Yoho. 

So what was yours? 

RollerCoaster Tycoon. I still have all 3 versions. They are addicting.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

first "real" PC game for me was probably CS or HL1 wen it first came out

and casual game was some kind of point and click mystery game

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Jazz Jackrabbit 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

My first game was Pokemon Sapphire. My first PC game was Age of Empires 2.