What was the first video game you ever played?

ViruZ_HUN

Duckhunt.

Need for speed hot pursuit 2 on the ps2. It is still one of my favorite racing games of all time.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Pokemon Diamond :D

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

I have been a PC gamer since I was two.

I started playing on IBM windows 98 laptops when i was two.

Im pretty sure my first game was dally doo, some random kid game.

It was hella legit and according to my mom I was playing that before I could speak

Not sure how well I did but that is pro gaming right there.

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

Sonic the hedgehog 2 on a Sega Genesis or Tow Jam and Earl on the Sega Genesis...

TMNT II on NES.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

Halo 3

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

Ocarina of Time (N64) & Prince of presia 1989 (PC)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, I didnt have alot of games when I was littler.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

The first game I played and loved was Recoil by Zipper Interactive. It actually played nicey-nice with my ATI Rage video card. I was young and innocent and didn't realize that ATI's drivers for DX accelerated games were shaky at best and for a while it was the only game I could play on my Win98 box but I loved it and didn't mind. I spent hours getting destroyed by hostile AI and by my own klutzyness but I gradually learned how to beat the game. That goes back years....

post-27606-0-53283000-1412215715_thumb.j

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

Myst or Halo Comabt Evolved Demo, I can't remember what was first. :)

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

Arkham: Asylum

journey, for ps3. that was one of the only games that was everything i could've ever expected from it.

POKéMON!!! (i don't remember which version)

Does pinball count?

GTA Liberty City and San Andreas (Liberty City got me to play SA which I LOVED) on the PS2

EDIT: Everytime I think of a game I start to remember my old PS2 days, and Star Wars Battlefront 2 was my first game that I loved.

first one i remember was fable: TLC

EDIT: NOPe NEVER MIND it was the fir HALO game

MW2 On PS3! those where the days....litterally spent a whole summer of my life playing from 7am-11pm

Current Build: Desk

My case is my most expensive part

Its Almost 2015 and I don't have an SSD

Mario Kart on the N64 was the first game I loved, I must have spent hours on Kalimari Desert just driving around on the train tracks or exploring peaches castle.