Looking for a motherboard

I’m looking for a motherboard that can support a ryzen 5 1600. 3200mhz of hyperz ddr4 ramsticks. A 500gb hard drive, and a m.2 ssd. With a 500 psu. And a msi Radeon rx480 4gb. I don’t care about overclocking, or anything like that. I just want a good motherboard that can support all of those features. 

2 minutes ago, AaronG 21 said:

I’m looking for a motherboard that can support a ryzen 5 1600. 3200mhz of hyperz ddr4 ramsticks. A 500gb hard drive, and a m.2 ssd. With a 500 psu. And a msi Radeon rx480 4gb. I don’t care about overclocking, or anything like that. I just want a good motherboard that can support all of those features. 

Any am4 motherboard with 3 sata ports technically meets your needs.

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

7 minutes ago, AaronG 21 said:

The B450M Pro4 is an excellent value board that can do all of those things with ease, and has room to upgrade if you wish.

19 minutes ago, AaronG 21 said:

. I don’t care about overclocking, or anything like that

The only way you won't get overclocking is if you go all the way down to A320 territory, which will result in power throttling anyway so it's not at all recommended.

So I guess just keep in mind that you'll basically always have overclocking as a feature, just in case.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

9 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

The only way you won't get overclocking is if you go all the way down to A320 territory, which will result in power throttling anyway so it's not at all recommended.

So I guess just keep in mind that you'll basically always have overclocking as a feature, just in case.

Gotcha, thank you!

32 minutes ago, Gundar said:

Any am4 motherboard with 3 sata ports technically meets your needs.

Gotcha thank you 

28 minutes ago, Grabhanem said:

The B450M Pro4 is an excellent value board that can do all of those things with ease, and has room to upgrade if you wish.

ok! Is it the Asrock? If so, Yeah I looked it, and everything seems good! 

2 minutes ago, AaronG 21 said:

ok! Is it the Asrock? If so, Yeah I looked it, and everything seems good! 

Yep, that's the one.

On 5/2/2020 at 4:52 PM, Grabhanem said:

Yep, that's the one.

What do you think of the gigabyte b450m ds3h? Is this motherboard good too? 

11 minutes ago, AaronG 21 said:

Looks decent to me with some good features and slightly better than average sound specs.

12 minutes ago, Aree Soothsayer said:

Looks decent to me with some good features and slightly better than average sound specs.

Thank you! That really helps me

10 hours ago, AaronG 21 said:

I have the B350 version of that board-- it's fine, although the VRM is nothing special. It'll be fine for a non-overclocked 1600, but you might want to consider swapping if/when you want to upgrade your CPU.

13 hours ago, Grabhanem said:

I have the B350 version of that board-- it's fine, although the VRM is nothing special. It'll be fine for a non-overclocked 1600, but you might want to consider swapping if/when you want to upgrade your CPU.

Gotcha, I have seeing videos that ppl use this motherboard with a 2600, but I might stay with the 1600 for a while, thanks for the feedback!