Get a good Insta PFP

Simony

So i need an instagran profile picture. Something veryy simple. So does anyone know of where i could get it free?

https://gimp.org/

add some circle and squares and you got yourself a simple build it beautiful profile picture

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

2 hours ago, minibois said:

https://gimp.org/

add some circle and squares and you got yourself a simple build it beautiful profile picture

...I feel attacked right now. ?

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

On 2/29/2020 at 7:39 AM, Simony said:

So i need an instagran profile picture. Something veryy simple. So does anyone know of where i could get it free?

If you search Google for something in particular, you can modify what kinds of pictures you get back (resolution, pixels, type, etc). That's how I found the icon I currently use for this website!

Your all giving me suggestions. I know i can do this im asking you if you know where i can get one made

On 2/29/2020 at 4:39 AM, Simony said:

So does anyone know of where i could get it free?

• Do it yourself in GIMP, a free software. I made mine in PowerPoint, lol.
  • Find something in Google images.
3 hours ago, Simony said:

Your all giving me suggestions. I know i can do this im asking you if you know where i can get one made

Mate, we answered your question...?
Unless you're asking for a free online service that creates custom avatars for you...?

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

On 2/29/2020 at 11:19 PM, Eschew said:

...I feel attacked right now. ?

no way, your profile picture has cake slice shapes too!

5 hours ago, Simony said:

fiver, deviantart, etc.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

My godd. Yes I know i can to it myself and everything i dont care. All im looking for is a man whos hobby is photo making and would do this for me

1 hour ago, Simony said:

My godd. Yes I know i can to it myself and everything i dont care. All im looking for is a man whos hobby is photo making and would do this for me

what kind of picture do you want?

2 hours ago, Simony said:

Go onto Fiverr, find someone that will make you one for cheap. Or check out DeviantArt - most of the good artists are available for Freelance work.

Something like what you've linked to can easily be done by a Freelance artist for a small fee.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

4 hours ago, Simony said:

So basically you want someone to do you a service for free that they would other wise charge money for?

R/choosingbeggars.

Here, man:

-IMAGE REMOVED-

Add your own text, IDK whatchu want and I can't read your mind.

Edited and sent from my Android phone.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

21 minutes ago, Eschew said:

Here, man:

-copyright snip-

Add your own text, IDK whatchu want and I can't read your mind.

Edited and sent from my Android phone.

Please keep in mind that you're basically stealing the IP of that photo from the original author, unless they give permission.

Granted, it's not like you're gonna get sued, but it's still frowned upon.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

5 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Please keep in mind that you're basically stealing the IP of that photo from the original author, unless they give permission.

Granted, it's not like you're gonna get sued, but it's still frowned upon.

Noted, image removed.

Thanks! ?

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

3 hours ago, RonnieOP said:

So basically you want someone to do you a service for free that they would other wise charge money for?

R/choosingbeggars.

Yes bcs theres people that to that beacuse its their passion hobby and not a proffesion

1 hour ago, Eschew said:

Noted, image removed.

Thanks! ?

I was giving an example no that i would use that picture

1 minute ago, Simony said:

Yes bcs theres people that to that beacuse its their passion hobby and not a proffesion

Whether you do something as a hobby instead of a profession doesn't mean it should be free.

With that in mind, if someone wants to volunteer to make you something for free, that would be an amazing favour to you, that they didn't have to do. Maybe that'll happen.

But you shouldn't expect it. You should expect to have to pay for a logo creation. How much you pay largely depends on the skill of the artist. You can save a lot of money by hiring an amateur artist from Fiverr or DeviantArt.

1 minute ago, dalekphalm said:

Whether you do something as a hobby instead of a profession doesn't mean it should be free.

With that in mind, if someone wants to volunteer to make you something for free, that would be an amazing favour to you, that they didn't have to do. Maybe that'll happen.

But you shouldn't expect it. You should expect to have to pay for a logo creation. How much you pay largely depends on the skill of the artist. You can save a lot of money by hiring an amateur artist from Fiverr or DeviantArt.

I know that. I can honestly just close this thread now as all i wanted was for people to tell me if they knew of someone who does that and not be smart about it and tell me im cheap.

5 minutes ago, Simony said:

I know that. I can honestly just close this thread now as all i wanted was for people to tell me if they knew of someone who does that and not be smart about it and tell me im cheap.

Here's a freelancer that will create logos starting at $5 USD:

https://www.fiverr.com/designseller12/do-professional-business-logo-design?context_referrer=search_gigs&source=main_banner&ref_ctx_id=612481df-b27c-4c0d-86e3-068d77e7e9ff&pckg_id=1&pos=17&context_type=auto&funnel=2f09b292-be1c-4732-95a0-c6e15e5c10bd&seller_online=true

Here's one for $10 USD, and they actually have a sample that's quite similar to the one you linked:

https://www.fiverr.com/rushee_designer/design-minimalist-logo-design-with-unlimited-revision?context_referrer=search_gigs&source=main_banner&ref_ctx_id=612481df-b27c-4c0d-86e3-068d77e7e9ff&pckg_id=1&pos=2&context_type=auto&funnel=2f09b292-be1c-4732-95a0-c6e15e5c10bd&seller_online=true

Some good resources for you.

11 hours ago, Simony said:

All im looking for is a man whos hobby is photo making and would do this for me

r/ChoosingBeggars much...

You're seriously asking for an artist to work for you, for free? Let me guess, you're willing to pay in exposure on your instagram account?

Ain't nobody in this world that would do that sort of work for free for someone they don't know, passion or not.

If it was something super simple like adding a hat to an existing image or whatever, sure, but you're asking for a custom avatar? Just get a random picture on the internet or make it yourself.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro