What's the First Console & Game You Ever Had?

JurgaBurgaFlintines

If you count a PC :P, the first to fuel my addiction was a playstation 1 though. First games I got where Crash and Oddworld. Spyro was the first game I 100% and Colin McRae was the first I played against my Dad. Still have most of my disks.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

My first console is the Sega Genesis and my first game is Sonic the Hedgehog.

Game Boy Colour. My grandparents got me one of those Pokemon Gold/Silver versions that changed colour for my birthday when I was 7 or 8, but they didn't know you had to get games for it..

So basically all I could do with it was turn it on and look at the Game Boy logo until I finally got Pokemon Gold a month later. Sure was fun!

Atari 7800 Asteriods.  Way back in 1990.  That console was sweet for me.  I loved every minute of using it.  I even got my own tv from a yard sale to use it on so mom and dad could use the other tv.

Laws only govern the honest.

The first console game I played was the original Tomb Raider on the Playstation One. Pretty great game, I still have it actually! I play it on my PS3 from time to time.

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

Nintendo 64, and the game was Mario Kart 64.

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

First console we had in the house, Nintendo 64, with a Rare game called N64.

Damn you Rare, what was your obsession with collectables all about, so stupid. No excuse me I'm gonna go achievement hunting through steam :P

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

First console: NES

First game: Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt

Parvum Systems S1.0, 3570K, H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB @ 1866, EVGA GTX 680 FTW+, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, WD Velociraptor 600GB HDD, Corsair AX850

Sega Megadrive with "Mega 6"

megagames6_vol3.jpg

I have such fond/awesome memories of this console!

• 2 weeks later...

First console: PSone Slim

First game: Rayman 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

• 2 weeks later...

A Lucky Luke game for the ps1 ^-^

It is said, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me I'm best! 

Gamecube, super smash bros and all the mario parties.

Pokemon Yellow Edition in a GameBoy Color. Good times.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

First system and game: Classic Game Boy with Tetris (07.07.1992)

First proper console and game: SNES with Super Mario World (fall of 1993)

Bought both of them with my own money when I was a kid.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Well, I'm 15 now. When I was seven my grandpa gifted my a Gameboy Advance and I still have it. And when I was 12 I had a PS2(slim) and the first two games I bought with it were NFS:Carbon and COD WaW... After it I got a Xbox 360, which I played much, but I had stopped playing and I haven't turned it on for more than 1.5 years I think. Now I have my trusty PC on which I was SAMP(San Andreas Multiplayer) and I also coded it's servers.. Making new maps, functions etc.. 

EDIT: Forgot my Xbox

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

Atari 2600, space invaders.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

And when I was 12 I had a PS2(slim) and the first two games I bought with it were NFS:Carbon and COD WaW... 

Your parents let you play COD when you were 12 years old?

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/search.jsp?searchType=title&titleOrPublisher=Call%20of%20Duty%3A%20World%20at%20War

My dad looked at me funny when I asked him, if he would let me install Elvira Mistress of the Dark on our PC. I think I was 14 or 15 at the time.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Your parents let you play COD when you were 12 years old?

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/search.jsp?searchType=title&titleOrPublisher=Call%20of%20Duty%3A%20World%20at%20War

My dad looked at me funny when I asked him, if he would let me install Elvira Mistress of the Dark on our PC. I think I was 14 or 15 at the time.

Uh, here in pakistan nobody really sees the ratings, plus my parents know COD and let me have it.. But if I had asked for GTA at that age.. It would be NOPE!

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

I got a hand me down NES with Super Mario Bros and Duck Hunt.

The first console that was bought for me was the Master System with Alex Kidd, Prince of Persia and The Ninja.

N64 and Ridge Racer 64

Linus once unboxed a Toblerone

NES back when I was still little. Me, my dad, and my uncle played on it all the time. Still works too. :D

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

My first console was NES and the game was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, it was awesome. I'm now realizing that I'm getting old seeing how most peoples first console was Xbox or N64 :mellow:

"Do not pray for and easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."

"A place where everything and nothing exists, this is my playground."

PSOne, then I got a PS2 at release and the PS3 at release and then I joined PC Master Race in 2011

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!