How many of you logged in on xmas eve or xmas day?

amdorintel

How many of you logged in on xmas eve or xmas day?

i was going to jump on finding out who was here, but i just forgot.

over the new years i will be deep in the country side hunting where cell site coverage is non existant, so again wont be able to see the activity level.

i found a great deal on a pc component part, while i was trying to figure out what to buy i was trying to find reviews and one led me back to lmg. going to the store was a no go, online is better for less aggravation, too many dumb people out there blocking the aisles. a hassle trying to find parking, then you have to walk to the store dealing with the cars driving in the parking lot, then walking through the front door and dealing with people coming and going, then walking past the carts, cs desk and dealing with the greeter handing out pamphlets, then dealing with all the people in the store. not worth the $100 in savings, not worth the savings at all! 

ps

hope ryzen 4 gets good performance at a cheap value price

10 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

In previous years there has been a significant dip on Christmas Day, but this year the number of unique visitors was surprisingly unaffected by Christmas

My guess is that there were a lot more people who asked for computer parts this year and actually got them.

In my very anecdotal experience, there were quite a lot more troubleshooting threads this year, as compared to other years.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

14 hours ago, amdorintel said:

hassle trying to find parking, then you have to walk to the store dealing with the cars driving in the parking lot

It’s even worse than that. People constantly walking in front of your car without even an attempt at looking both ways before crossing. Cars and or people coming out randomly between parking spaces. Sometimes there’s no rhyme or reason to how traffic is flowing throughout the lot. I HATE parking lots!

I logged in on Christmas, it’s just another day to me. 

Why wouldn't I browse LTT on christmas day?

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition