My most painful PC Build... - ROG Rig Reboot 2019

JonoT

With how many people asking people LTT to hire her, they put the submission video of hers at the very bottom of the description box of the video.

So since people wanted to support her. She streams here: https://mixer.com/suop

You can also contact me here:
Twitter: @azgoodaz

4 minutes ago, azgoodaz said:

So since people wanted to support her. She streams here: https://mixer.com/suop

they mostly all have ulterior motives

they want something for the money they "donate" which can be views.

thats what beauty of a woman does

Totally agree with the 'hire her' comments but it's not quite as simple as that as I am sure serious consideration should be given to her finishing her course/schooling (I don't know how long she has left of her course) before taking up any potential offer from LTT.

Seriously Linus, I've been watching you for years and years, Joined Floatplane, etc.

This persons chemistry with you had me smiling like an idiot for the entire video. I even shared it with people I don't normally do so. Unlike Jake whose wit sometimes comes across a little... bitter, this doesn't. 

I was really hesitant that the community would react poorly to this more 'youth centric' humour, but I'm so glad to see it mostly hasn't. 

I hope we see more of them soon.

Okay, please hire her. like please.

Amazing video, @LinusTech!

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

11 hours ago, Tamesh16 said:

She was great in this video, i enjoyed it, 

btw i never saw her entry, is it up somewhere ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcGp2Sfkg98

Hey! I came here and registered only to say that you should reconsider hiring her and I can see I'm not the only one ?

One of the best videos in a loooong time lol ?

She's so natural and amazingly funny, the editing was awesome and seeing Linus actually pissed off and still apologising for it (such Canadian thing to do hahaha) was just hilarious!!

Seriously I kept rewinding every other minute just to laugh all over again ? (and I'll put this on my 'watch later' list cause I'll try to watch this again lol)

BTW: What's that Minecraft joke she said and was bleeped? I don't get it…

About 12.000 YouTube comments roughly 12h after put online. Let's say average 900 comments/hour when did this ever happened…? 

Just saying (hire her) ;)

GOAT

Spoiler

PSU: Cooler Master V1200 Platinum / MB: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming / CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x / RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB (2x16GB) / GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming OC 24GB / OS: Windows 11 / Screen: Samsung CRG9 (5120 x 1440) / Case: DIY Bench built custom into a a cabinet / Case Fans: 4x BeQuiet Magicool 140mm Pure Wings / Rad: Magicool 180 Triple / Pump: Aquastream XT / Res: Aquacomputer aqualis PRO 450ml / CPU Block: EK Supremacy Clear Acetal / GPU Blocks: Bykski N-GV1080TIG1-X with VRAM Cooling via B-3090TC-X Water Block

She should definitely be hired.  If she was, would she still need the probation period before appearing on camera again?

15 hours ago, aisle9 said:

I'm only 20 minutes in, and I'm convinced that this woman needs to work at LTT. Reasons:

• She's hilarious
  • She legitimately drives Linus up a wall and he seems to love her for it
  • She has no filter between her brain and her mouth
  • We can see her mature into an accomplished PC builder and tech expert during the course of her tenure
    • Ok, maybe "mature" is the wrong word. She should never mature.
  • She has zero regard for the camera and is completely and totally confident in front of it, as if she doesn't give a fuck about its presence (I don't think she does)
  • You'd be doing a fellow Canuck a solid by getting her out of Phoenix. Seriously, I went to college in Phoenix. That city is like the underpants catching Satan's eternal shart. Any person removed from there is another soul saved.
  • Did I mention the hilarious lack of a filter?

@LinusTech, for real, hire her. It would be the best thing to happen to your channel since you dropped that Xeon.

I only signed up to up-vote and get her hired. Please Linus.

@JonoT Can you add

- ROG Reboot 2019

to the title like the last video?  Makes them easier to find.  

Thanks ?

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

Y'all should hire her, 10/10 humor

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

Offer her a job as a host on TechLinked, since all tech news there has humor thrown in, she'd be a natural at it. Also, makes it funnier since she's not as well-versed yet in PC parts, can easily crack jokes about each news item. 

"You're my dearest friend & my love. You lit my path through darkness & I'll stand with you...to whatever end." -Leliana (DAO).

what case is that? i love it so much but im not seeing what kind it is or where to buy it?

4 minutes ago, quigglypoo said:

what case is that? i love it so much but im not seeing what kind it is or where to buy it?

https://www.in-win.com/en/gaming-chassis/805i/

It's the one thing they don't list or mention, by name, in the video.

If hiring her is out of the question which i suspect it is due to a multitude of legitimate reasons, at the very least perhaps consider offering her the opportunity to do a series of Videos with Linus.

EG: "Training a PC noob" series, or "Welcome to the PCMR frat house" series, etc etc. A series of Linus 'trying' to teach her the ins and outs of all things Computer related just like how he was in this vid.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

8 minutes ago, SolarNova said:

Welcome to the PCMR frat house

Butt chug 7 beers and try to build a PC Challenge brought to you by the bros at Sigma Delta.