Cats or dogs

another_member

Cats or dogs  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Cats or dogs?

• Cats
    • Dogs

Just now, Mira Yurizaki said:

If you are forcing me to choose one or the other, I'll take cats.

Boo, Wendy Testaburger, boo!

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Just now, Mira Yurizaki said:

neko waifus.

Risumimi better.

Oh wait, dogs v cats. Doggos and the anime girl variant still better.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

19 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

Your pfp is that of a cat. So which is it really?

Fixed. 

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

Dogs will love you unconditionally as long as you don't mistreat them and will always be there for you, they are a lifelong family member and your best friend. (The large majority of them anyway, not including the ones who are breed for being guard dogs)

Even if your dog is super sleepy, it will let you pet them for hours and hours and hours.

Cats will attempt to murder you. They tolerate you, sometimes. And may or may not let you pet them, until they no longer want to. Some of them will be cuddly and all, but they are a really small minority compared to most dogs and will more than likely just try to scratch or bite you within a few minutes of petting them. More people are also allergic to cats than they are to dogs.

Dogs are the obvious better choice. And yes, my avatar is a cat, but that's only because there were no pink dogs that also transform into a girl. (K-project's NEKO)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

52 minutes ago, Pascal... said:

Fixed. 

Cant breed if youre fixed.

Now your pfp makes sense. But Im still sad to see the catto go.

Chinchillas.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

On 7/26/2019 at 6:18 PM, Drak3 said:

Dogs. They're far superior in every way.

Totally agree brother!

On 7/29/2019 at 11:01 AM, Lady Fitzgerald said:

I once knew a little Siamese that meowed louder than many dogs.

my little siamese would occasionally growl louder than some dogs, it was actually a little scary. 

she was the best though,  came when you called, never sat on my computer or my keyboard(she would lay between the keyboard and monitor though which never bothered me), would always hop right up into my lap and fall right to sleep. she wasnt as talkative as a lot of siamese though, only meowed when she actually wanted something, whether it was pets or food, and shed lead you to what she wanted to(if she was hungry shed meow and walk you to her empty food dish and tap it with her paw). perfect companion animal

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

1 hour ago, Tsuki said:

my little siamese would occasionally growl louder than some dogs, it was actually a little scary. 

she was the best though,  came when you called, never sat on my computer or my keyboard(she would lay between the keyboard and monitor though which never bothered me), would always hop right up into my lap and fall right to sleep. she wasnt as talkative as a lot of siamese though, only meowed when she actually wanted something, whether it was pets or food, and shed lead you to what she wanted to(if she was hungry shed meow and walk you to her empty food dish and tap it with her paw). perfect companion animal

The friends who had the loudly loquacious Siamese now have a couple of Russian Blues. A few years ago, one of the friends had a heart attack (he's fine now) and I stayed with them for almost three months to help out. During that time, I took care of keeping the kitties fed and watered. Ever since, whenever I visit them, the more aggressive of the two will still come to me meowing her "Feed or water me!" meow, even when both of my friends are at home.

The enormous lab mix they once had was the same way. Whenever I visited, no sooner than I walked through the door, he was begging me to take him for a walk (yeah, I usually caved in).

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

I've always lived with cats, so they entertain a slight preference for me. I'd gladly own a dog on the one condition that it will be no smaller than a Corgi.

In general, though, they're practically the same animal. Both involve a lot of work, but will generally give you a lot of loyalty and love back provided you put in the work. You have to feed them, clean up their droppings and make sure they're entertained. If you're lucky, you'll have a pair of cats that will wear each other out through playing but if you're like me and living with a wife who has always owned dogs, you end up with a pair of cats that are capable of performing a steadily increasing amount of tricks and that will demand being taken for walks twice daily.

I feel that the people who proclaim that cats are not as affectonate as dogs are often the same people who will claim that cats are generally more independent. They fail to see that if you let a cat just do its thing with no active involvement from you, it'll probably not seek you out for affection later.

In my research, and by that I mean anecdotal evidence, I have found that people who prefer dogs tend to hate cats, but those who prefer cats also find dogs to be okay.

Personally, I fall into the latter category, my family had lots of cats and two dogs growing up, and I always preferred hanging out with the cats.

I prefer other people's doggos :P I own a catto though and she is very special

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

i like cats better because i feel like a cat loving you actually means something while a dog will love you no matter what. and im more interested in having a mutual friend than some sort of friendly slave? stockhom syndrome? idk how to describe that. also i dont have time/want to walk a dog everyday im an introvert and i dont like being outside in general

Our dog greets me with enthusiastic love when I get home, so did my old cat! The real answer is both are better than people.

I prefer cats, but I have had both. My cat companion of 22 years passed away in 2017, so I only have my dog right now, as I'm not ready to get another cat.

On 7/26/2019 at 11:18 AM, Drak3 said:

Dogs. They're far superior in every way.

Most cats don't Pee and Poop outside of a designated area (litterbox). Dogs Pee and Poop wherever they feel like.

5 hours ago, 200Tigersbloxed said:

Most cats don't Pee and Poop outside of a designated area (litterbox). Dogs Pee and Poop wherever they feel like.

Untrue. You just need to educate them. Plus there is also a reason to them stopping every now and then and pee on the way.

I am more of a cat person, mostly because I have more experience with cats I guess.