Austin Evans house burning down... =(

TyagoDani

Nothing on Twitter as of yet

ikDtNEK.png
Darn. I'm really curious as to what caused it. If anybody finds out, fire me a PM.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

That 20 000 - 30 000 dollar tech is gonna be peanuts compared to his entire house.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

That 20 000 - 30 000 dollar tech is gonna be peanuts compared to his entire house.

RIP Oculus.

;_;

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

If insurance doesn't cover it I wonder if it would be possible for the PC hardware communities on youtube (Hardware Canucks, Linus, TekSyndicate, etc.) To make a 48 hour live stream where each youtube channel takes a shift and plays some games. If done correctly I'm sure that the community can raise a couple grand to help him. 

Hell, I promise to donate 20 dollars myself if this is done.

The money made from the stream could go to giving him some money to cover rent for a month or two, some new clothes/food, and possibly some lower-end studio equipment that he can use to make videos to get some revnue to get back on his feet. If I were you guys I would go and watch some of his older videos, I'm sure the ad revenue would greatly help him right now.

Cursed reference 290X....

Jokes aside, I'm glad nobody got hurt and I hope he has insurance.

Some of you guys are just assholes you know? "Hopefully he'll start making videos soon" Like seriously? This man is fucking devastated. His fucking HOME with all his memories, family pictures, EVERYTHING is gone. Stop being fucking selfish and put yourself in his shoes. All his computers disintegrated, all the review items, all his cell phones, his cameras, all his tech is now gone. He doesn't even have clothes anymore and you're worrying about fucking videos? I'd be a little bit more worried about where he's going to stay or how he's going to make a list of everything lost in the fire in order to recover some money from the insurance company. I'd be a little more worried about his health right now. This is his home we're talking about that's now gone. His home was worth a bare minimum of half a million and now that's gone. Imagine the trauma he just had that his house was full of smoke and fire and he had to rush to get out to save his life and those in the house. Please stop being selfish assholes and worry about more important things. This isn't directed to everyone, but only to the people who said that "Hopefully he'll start to make videos soon". Sorry if this was a little too harsh but that really fucking pissed me off.

Some of you guys are just...

He will probably make a video on his ipad that he saved, telling people that watch his channel what happened.

If insurance doesn't cover it I wonder if it would be possible for the PC hardware communities on youtube (Hardware Canucks, Linus, TekSyndicate, etc.) To make a 48 hour live stream where each youtube channel takes a shift and plays some games. If done correctly I'm sure that the community can raise a couple grand to help him. 

Hell, I promise to donate 20 dollars myself if this is done.

The money made from the stream could go to giving him some money to cover rent for a month or two, some new clothes/food, and possibly some lower-end studio equipment that he can use to make videos to get some revnue to get back on his feet. If I were you guys I would go and watch some of his older videos, I'm sure the ad revenue would greatly help him right now.

I planned on having an 'Austin Evens' Marathon once I finish my video for the 2014 Set up Tour that MKBHD is doing. 

Some of you guys are just assholes you know? "Hopefully he'll start making videos soon" Like seriously? This man is fucking devastated. His fucking HOME with all his memories, family pictures, EVERYTHING is gone. Stop being fucking selfish and put yourself in his shoes. All his computers disintegrated, all the review items, all his cell phones, his cameras, all his tech is now gone. He doesn't even have clothes anymore and you're worrying about fucking videos? I'd be a little bit more worried about where he's going to stay or how he's going to make a list of everything lost in the fire in order to recover some money from the insurance company. I'd be a little more worried about his health right now. This is his home we're talking about that's now gone. His home was worth a bare minimum of half a million and now that's gone. Imagine the trauma he just had that his house was full of smoke and fire and he had to rush to get out to save his life and those in the house. Please stop being selfish assholes and worry about more important things. This isn't directed to everyone, but only to the people who said that "Hopefully he'll start to make videos soon". Sorry if this was a little too harsh but that really fucking pissed me off.

However the sooner he makes videos the sooner he's back on his feet and has readjusted... The people who are only worried about all the tech lost are the ones who piss me off. 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

I planned on having an 'Austin Evens' Marathon once I finish my video for the 2014 Set up Tour that MKBHD is doing. 

However the sooner he makes videos the sooner he's back on his feet and has readjusted... The people who are only worried about all the tech lost are the ones who piss me off. 

Good on you man! Does Austin have a donation link anywhere? Even if the LTT community had a whole bunch of smaller streams we'd probably be able to rack up at least a small bit of cash for a camera/microphone for him to use. He posted on twitter that he saved his safe and mac book so he will most likely be able to use the mac book to edit if need be, we just need to connect the missing links.

Good on you man! Does Austin have a donation link anywhere? Even if the LTT community had a whole bunch of smaller streams we'd probably be able to rack up at least a small bit of cash for a camera/microphone for him to use. He posted on twitter that he saved his safe and mac book so he will most likely be able to use the mac book to edit if need be, we just need to connect the missing links.

Do you really think he doesn't have friends who would borrow him some stuff for the moment?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I don't believe so. 

He may not even accept donations, the best you could do is watch his old videos. 

Do you really think he doesn't have friends who would borrow him some stuff for the moment?

No doubt MKBHD would send him some stuff. 

No doubt MKBHD would send him some stuff. 

He has lots of friends in the Youtube community.That's no doubt.

Shit Linus would send him stuff. I know they're really close. 

fire me a PM.

I'm an asshole for laughing at that

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

^Gets it^

He will probably make a video on his ipad that he saved, telling people that watch his channel what happened.

^Doesn't get it^

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

^Gets it^

^Doesn't get it^

I get it, I was just saying that he will probably make a video on his ipad...

I don't even watch his channel...

I'm an asshole for laughing at that

Oh, but why, dear @Mentalguy?

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I get it, I was just saying that he will probably make a video on his ipad...

I don't even watch his channel...

Your current user .gif described my face when I read that perfectly.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

The amusing, but likely posts of everyone guessing his tech setup was the culprit. Watch it be something like an unswept fire chimney or someone left a chicken in the oven.

Shits crazy. This will make him a little stronger in the end no less.

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

shit happens, awesome that everyone is safe

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D