Level of maturity on this forum

Tigerbomb8

Has anyone else noticed that the level of maturity on this forum has been dropping steadily as the number of twelve year olds join.. 
The increasing amount of stupid useless comments have made it quite hard to actually talk about the topic at hand.. I cant be the only person to have noticed this..

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

Has anyone else noticed that the level of maturity on this forum has been dropping steadily as the number of twelve year olds join.. 

The increasing amount of stupid useless comments have made it quite hard to actually talk about the topic at hand.. I cant be the only person to have noticed this..

Coming from someone who has a "PC master Race" icon picture...

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

there always have been more 12 year olds than let's say 16-20 year olds.

even worse are the amount of shitpost, that cause useless duscussions and clutter up the main page.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

If i'm really honest , yes a few months ago was a much better community. But if you compare today's with other ( tech ) Forums this is the best forum (in terms of ''niceness'' etc,) 

Interested in Business and Technology

Hey I'm bloody ancient!

...well, 23 :)

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

If i'm really honest , yes a few months ago was a much better community. But if you compare today's with other ( tech ) Forums this is the best forum (in terms of ''niceness'' etc,) 

yeah but for how long? other forum exist eaaay longer, that's why they have gone to shit.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

All you have to do is look past the immature comments and topics. 

If I've noticed one thing, it would be that most of the immature banter stays within the Off Topic and General Discussion forums. Perhaps you should stay away from them if it bothers you that much?

I don't know - but I find that the internet has become no more or no less immature - us "older" guys are just growing more hateful (as he who came before us was more hateful).

Pew Pew Helicopters

It seems the audience is growing. Which is good. But of course your percentage of lower aged members will arrive. Hey, at least they're starting young to realize PC is supreme and are willing to browse the forum for insight. Unlike me that didn't come around until my 30's.

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

Shoot...I should think about retirement...27 here

How fares construction of your tomb? I'm thinking of starting a mayan style pyramid, don't wanna get caught out at 30 without a good tomb right? :D

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Coming from someone who has a "PC master Race" icon picture...

At least it's not 1ka9HHs.png

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Dear Whiners,

Yea, let's have another circle jerk about how crappy the forum is getting!... Now stop, stop making topics about it, because if anything is shit posting this is. Yes there are some troubles, but it's really not that bad. This forum still has some of the most mild trolling, and stupid crap out of any I can think of that's around. Be happy with what you have and stop complaining about it.

-sincerely Everyone

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

How fares construction of your tomb? I'm thinking of starting a mayan style pyramid, don't wanna get caught out at 30 without a good tomb right? :D

I've instructed my people to throw me overboard at sea in a pine box.  Preferably with a large amount of C4 rigged on a 3 hour timer.

I'll get to enjoy the waves for awhile...then...kablooey. 

I've instructed my people to throw me overboard at sea in a pine box.  Preferably with a large amount of C4 rigged on a 3 hour timer.

I'll get to enjoy the waves for awhile...then...kablooey. 

Just make sure the damn thing is waterproofed or you'll drown before the big finale

Dear Whiners,

Yea, let's have another circle jerk about how crappy the forum is getting!... Now stop, stop making topics about it, because if anything is shit posting this is. Yes there are some troubles, but it's really not that bad. This forum still has some of the most mild trolling, and stupid crap out of any I can think of that's around. Be happy with what you have and stop complaining about it.

-sincerely Everyone

Agreed. I mean, I used to be on a CoD forum. There were about 5 college kids (or older) that maintained great posts and debate, but the rest of them were shit talkers and trolls (even the middle-aged dads). Coming from there, this place is a peace of mind.

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

This is still one of the best forums I have ever been a member off, the admins are good with the banhammer and that is all it takes.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

yeah but for how long? other forum exist eaaay longer, that's why they have gone to shit.

Hmmm you have a very good point there sir.

Interested in Business and Technology

I have to say that despite the large amount of young members ( I am 15 BTW) this forum upholds very high standards in its maturity, a few rotten apples shouldn't spoil the bunch, or whatever the hell that saying is...

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

there always have been more 12 year olds than let's say 16-20 year olds.

even worse are the amount of shitpost, that cause useless duscussions and clutter up the main page.

we need to get rid of the shitposters and this form is the best on the interwebs

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I am 14 years old and I only give valid advice unless its a post centered on jokes. My profile picture may say otherwise (lmao) but its just to hilarious to not have.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Other than Toms Hardware, this is the best tech forum right now. I also think the younger people are actually pretty mature for their age. 

I'm not so sure, when I've seen kids are asking how they can break a PC so they can get Parents to buy them a new one I wouldn't call that mature.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I have seen some posts with some asinine comments but other then that everything seems to be looking good. I mean you do have assholes here but what forum doesn't and to be honest if your noticing subtle changes month to month you need to give this forum a break.  

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

Nope, I'm with @gastew15 on this.

Yeah there have been a couple of awkward posts that have gotten on peoples nerves, just report them, if they are genuinely that bad then they will be removed or locked.

What I'm sick of seeing is:

- A thread about the thread the person disliked.

- Threads about how the Forum is declining, not the same as it used to be or turning to shit.

- This GIF

I never really complain, but people on either side of this argument are as bad as each other and are both damaging the forums.