what game make you rage the most?

louddifference

im not sure about you guys but i seem to stay pretty cool when playing games, but there is always the one moment or game that makes everyone rage, so what is yours?

mine is (i know sounds stupid) jelly car on my iphone. idk why this game makes me rage so much but seeing the shadow of your former best run always makes me rage when i cant beat it.

Minecraft, because you can't play without there being an idiot on the server.

Every game when they drop under 20FPS so basically ever game.

Quote me to get a reply!

Tomb Raider made me rage when defeating the last boss. Took forever.  

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

League of Legends.

Same here. Nothing else makes me rage. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Black Ops 2.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Two words. Super. Hexagon. I am not a rager in any other game at all but when I get to 58 seconds on a level and then hit a wall by 0.03mm I get properly upset. 

My Stuff! :D

My Stuff
  • Main Build - Soon to change due to it being dead
  • 4790k @ 4.7Ghz
  • Corsair 750D
  • Swiftech H320
  • MSI Z97s SLI
  • 7950 Vapor-X
  • 16GB Corsair Vengance  Blue LP 1600Mhz 
  • 120GB Samsung 840
  • 2TB Seagate Barracuda
  • Corsair HX750
  •  
  • ​Peripherals
  • Logitech G700s
  • Bitfenix, Corsair, and Darkside cable extensions
  • Das Professional with Cherry MX Brown's & Custom Keycaps
  • 3x ASUS VS238H-P w/ Triple monitor mount in PLP
  • AudioTechnica ATH-M50's 
  • Blue Yeti Microphone
  • TurtleBeach PX3 Wireless
  • Logitech C920 Webcam 
  • Precision Audio Bookshelf Speakers 
  • AudioSource AMP-100
  • Logitech G27 Racing setup
  •  
  • Laptop - Acer 7750G-9855
  • i7 2630QM
  • AMD 6650M GPU
  • 120GB Samsung 840 EVO
  • 8GB RAM
  • Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 
  • Blu-ray Drive
  •  
  • Netbook - HP Pavillion DM1
  • AMD E-450 APU
  • 4GB RAM
  • 500gb HDD
  • Cell Phone - OnePlus One 
  • 5.5-inch 1080p Screen
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor @2.5Ghz
  • 13 Megapixel rear camera
  • 5 megapixel wide angle front facing camera
  • 3100 mAh non-removal battery
  • AC wifi
  • Cell Phone #2 - Nexus 5
  • 5 Inch 1080p Screen
  • Snapdragon 800
  • 8 megapixel rear camera
  • 1.3 megapixel front camera
  • 2300 mAh non-removable battery
  • AC wifi
  • Upgrades for 2014
  • GTX 970
  • i7 4690k
  • 16gb RAM 
  • 1x 1440 or 1600p Monitor 
  • Das Mechanical Keyboard

In recent memory, the final boss fight in Kingdom Hearts, and I'm talking about all of the final boss fights. You have no idea how mad I was getting.

COMIC SANS

League of Legends.

Same here. Nothing else makes me rage. 

+1 

Yesterday I had a vayne who refused to team fight because she "didnt want any assists" .... 

:(

+1 

Yesterday I had a vayne who refused to team fight because she "didnt want any assists" .... 

:(

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Dat wood league.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Any competitive team based game makes me lose my shit. You just can't rely on random teammates, it is proven that average gamer is noob. But mostly World of tanks, and on the second place would be Battlefield. I always come back to those games tho. I guess i'm just addicted on winning. I should learn to take those games less seriously.

Signature is for bragging what's inside your case right? Hmm. so here it is.

Core i7 4770k @4.2Ghz Cooled by Noctua NH-U12P SE2 - Asus Maximus VI Hero - 8GB DDR3 Kingston HyperX Genesis - Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770 4GB - 2 Kingston HyperX 3K 120Gb SSDs And WD black 1TB - Corsair HX750 aaand that's pretty much it                                                                

Home network    http://www.speedtest.net/result/3261563457.png  -  Mobile  http://www.speedtest.net/result/3261560246.png

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Dat wood league.

She was a gold.

OH and when we actually went to take down their nexus (yeah we actually won) i "accidentally" took 2 kills, we aced them and she was the only one alive, SHE WENT AND AFKED INSTEAD OF KILLING THEIR 1K HP EXPOSED NEXUS WITH THEIR WHOLE TEAM ACED!!!!!!!!!!!!! We took another 15 minutes to win because of that, but we did win.

She was a gold.

OH and when we actually went to take down their nexus (yeah we actually won) i "accidentally" took 2 kills, we aced them and she was the only one alive, SHE WENT AND AFKED INSTEAD OF KILLING THEIR 1K HP EXPOSED NEXUS WITH THEIR WHOLE TEAM ACED!!!!!!!!!!!!! We took another 15 minutes to win because of that, but we did win.

Yeah, such people do actually need to uninstall and never come back ever ever ever ever ever ever.

If they can't understand it's a teamgame and somehow got carried to gold then there is no hope left for that person to get better and learn the simple facts. 'Braindead' would be the perfect word to describe such people, the inability to learn basic things proves it and I wonder how they even figured out how to start their pc.

Two words. Super. Hexagon. I am not a rager in any other game at all but when I get to 58 seconds on a level and then hit a wall by 0.03mm I get properly upset. 

I just stay calm and play another round lol :P

Played it for 17+ hours and completed every level except the last one.

Back during BO tdm, something about that game made people just want to sit in corners of the map with ghost. Ten minute games with only 10 kills on each side, kinda infuriating. And then when you have spent five mins roaming around and walk over a claymore...not fun.

Broke one controller so that the L1 and L2 no longer worked; but I was such an addict to the game that i still played even though I could only spray from the hip.... 

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

DAYZ ... I love the game - but playing with someone for an hour then them turning around and killing you sucks

Its all about those volumetric clouds

That's one game I *thought* I would rage at, but I find myself blaming myself for poor decisions and moving forward more.. Good game for building reaction times.

For Ragefests I have three triggers from worst to least:

1. FF10 with that f*cking Chocobo race. Every time. Every god damn time. Hit by a bird in the last 2 feet. WHELP. GUESS YOU AREN'T UNLOCKING SH*T TODAY. This has caused me to throw a PS2 controller into a TV, breaking both. Oh the fun.

2. Playing Dota2. No really, this whole genre is built to induce rage. I absolutely love Dota2, but there are times when it makes you violent.

3. Anytime Skyrim encounters a bug/crash. So basically playing Skyrim. I love it to death, but holy cow Bethesda. I thought Oblivion was bug riddled.

Edit: I also have an honorable mention for a friend who was on the verge of ragetears because he couldn't figure out the Seahorse mount quest in WoW Cataclysm. In his defense, it was launch night and he was on no sleep, but it was hilarious hearing "I F*CKING CLICKED LEFT WHAT DO YOU MEAN?".. was using the arrow keys instead of the hotbuttons. Hilarious stuff.

Case: Corsair 750D | CPU: Intel i7 4770k | Video Card: Gigabyte WF3 780 Ti 3GB | RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance LP | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 | Hard Drives: Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / 1TB WD Black / 2TB Seagate Barracuda / 2x2TB WD Green | PSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooler: Corsair h100i w/ Noctua NF-F12 x2 | DAC: O2 Amp/Dac Combo w/ RCA from Mayflower Electronics | Headphones: HiFiMAN HE-400 | Microphone/Input: AudioTechnica AT2035 w/ Scarlet 2i2 Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 w/ Custom Keycaps | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Monitor: QNiX QX2710LED 1440p PLS & WASABI-MANGO QH275 27" 1440p S-IPS