what game make you rage the most?

louddifference

For me the most rage inducing thing is being spawn killed, what ever the game may be but in particular being spawn killed by parachuting C4 guys on BF3.

League of Legends Planetside 2

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I have never been angry with a game or a player, the strongest negative feeling I feel would probably be disappointment. Disappointment with how disgusting some people act in competitive games. But anger? No, that's overreacting.

Cheers,

Linus

Battlefield 4. Still crashes and Idk why. Usually crashes when paused in campaign mode or when im at a gun vault thingy looking through guns to change too. Haven't tried online much since I feel discouraged. weird thing is the game never crashes if I'm constantly on the move without pausing.

In recent memory, the final boss fight in Kingdom Hearts, and I'm talking about all of the final boss fights. You have no idea how mad I was getting.

I feel your pain, took me so long, I had to keep telling myself to calm down

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

APB:Reloaded. Nuff said

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

Metal Gear Rising. Bladewolf. My hands hurt for an hour afterwards from how hard I was gripping the controller.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

League of Legends. I have absolutely zero interest in that game, and pretty much all the majority of gamers are talking only about LoL.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Any game where I made a mistake I was not supposed to make. :P

Specially League of Legends when I tunnel vision.

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

BF4

When you are skipping servers and finally found a match where your squad isn't spread over the entire map and this little fucker apears on your screen:

DirectX function "GetDeviceRemovedReason" failed

who cares...

DOTA 2

I rage when everyone on my team plays carry and forces me to play as support. I hate it when people don't know how to play. I rage when Spanish people decide to play in ENGLISH specified matchmaking games.  :angry:

Pvp in world of warcraft.