LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

well i just wanted to get it out incase someone actually DID think i´d use the Org´s Founds.

As for the Ships, ill get all of them with in-game currency ofc, including those i already own. 

In Some cases ill have to buy 2, 1 for the Museum and 1 for my useage. However for example the Aurora ill only buy 1, its not my cup of tea of a ship... oh and i need all variations so...heh But yeah ill start with the Aurora series.

Just being curious, what do you already own?

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

What are you mainly going to be doing btw? Exploration, military etc.

sounds like he will be refueling my merchantman :P

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Connie

315p

350R

M50

Super Horny ;D

Cutlass

Gladiator

Starfarer

I do have a Graycat, but its not a ship :P

can i haz greycat pls

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I'm lost now, is there a google doc we should be filling out? maybe link it in the OP?

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

Jack of all trades, but i guess ill be mining, exploring and pewpew most of the time, still unsure right now.

Ah good good. I can vote for you to be in the council for both the military and exploration than since I'll be doing both of those mostly :)

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Ah good good. I can vote for you to be in the council for both the military and exploration than since I'll be doing both of those mostly :)

but...i was thinking mining.... :( you know, all casual and semi inactive with giant Mining mechs all over the place and a mothership

Well nothing is set in stone yet so let´s se what happens but i DO love the idea of a mothership + 200 minions (Drones) all over the place.

but...i was thinking mining.... :( you know, all casual and semi inactive with giant Mining mechs all over the place and a mothership

Well nothing is set in stone yet so let´s se what happens but i DO love the idea of a mothership + 200 minions (Drones) all over the place.

Yea we'll see. If we're able to vote for like other groups that we're not in, I'll gladly vote for you to be a council member for the Mining group. 

Oh yea the mining stuff the showed off the week before is pretty awesome :D 

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Yea we'll see. If we're able to vote for like other groups that we're not in, I'll gladly vote for you to be a council member for the Mining group.

Oh yea the mining stuff the showed off the week before is pretty awesome :D

I thought it would be a click and point mining idea, watched the wingman thingy on YouTube and thought the mining droids where awesome

:) so glad that ya'll like it

my mother is an artist i gave this pic to her to make a painting of it for my room is it ok with you? :)(its nothing bad but just wanted to ask i will put the pics of what she did and i dont want to suprise you and wanted to have your permisson :) )

(i couldnt PM him/you im on my phone and there is something wrong:/ )

Ehh no. So far. The only other possible variant that they could make would be a more dogfight orientated one. Like a bit more armor, ammunition and Missles to trade off the cargo hold and some speed.

But I think it's fine with no variant.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Well i do want to exchange my aurora ln for something equal of a mustang .....if the normal mustang covers all the aurora variants its kinda stupid

Well you could trade the MR for the mustang I think, it's on the mustang wiki.

I don't think it's stupid, it is faster but much weaker defensively and more flimsy. It's not supposed to initiate an entire line of starter ships like the aurora, just another option for those who don't like the looks or something of the aurora.

It's like the freelancer w/it's variants and the cutlass (in a way). The cutlass is an option for those who don't lie the behemoth whale look of the freelancer, want a bit more combat than cargo and most likely more maneuverability. The freelancer can be transformed into quite some roles. It's variants confirm that. Drop come cargo for more missile (and hard bullet, I think I'm wrong) ammunition for a strong fighter or buy the Max variant and take out the rear twin guns for a tractor beam for some sick exploration. Or get the dur if you know you want to go to very far secret galaxies that could be dangerous (and try to escape from bandits or an ambush, those engines aren't there for driving from bar to bar ya know)

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

those engines aren't there for driving from bar to bar ya know)

They are on my freelancer, who's up for an intergalactic pub crawl?

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Well i do want to exchange my aurora ln for something equal of a mustang .....if the normal mustang covers all the aurora variants its kinda stupid

Well not really you have your mustang as the agile ship and the MR as your tank. Most games give you a choice of 3 and the varients will be the different but still be balanced.

IMHO

Mustang is Guns > Cargo.

Aurora is Cargo > Guns

Mustang is the opposite of Aurora. Basically if you want to start out doing more... Aggressive mission types or move towards that direction, go Mustang. If you want to focus on exploring and doing things the "legal" way, go Aurora.

That's at least how I'm taking it from the descriptions from the devs. I don't have a lick of knowledge when it comes to the actual specs of the Mustang.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

If you can pull that off you will be my hero dude. Im rooting for you :D

Already at $4 :D

CPU: i5 Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G Skill Sniper 8GB 2133 Graphics Card: 2x Gigabyte GTX 770's

Case: NZXT Switch 810 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: PC Power and Cooling 950W OS: Windows 7

I have a 7970 I was thinking of doing the same thing. Try to get another one or two. Just use it to pay for electricy and Star Citizen ships, haha...

No need to worry about electricity as my parents pay for it (I'm only 14 years old) but yea my goal is to pay for UEC from mining xD

CPU: i5 Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G Skill Sniper 8GB 2133 Graphics Card: 2x Gigabyte GTX 770's

Case: NZXT Switch 810 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: PC Power and Cooling 950W OS: Windows 7

Connie

315p

350R

M50

Super Horny ;D

Cutlass

Gladiator

Starfarer

I do have a Graycat, but its not a ship :P

Good to know I'm not the only one calling it a Super Horny