LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

i have it but it will distract the focal point

If you make it darker and less flashy you think it will distract focal point?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

If you make it darker and less flashy you think it will distract focal point?

But it'll end up no better than the current one

Seriously how do you do it so quickly?

this is part of the first poster, i spend some time painting "us" in the back, but "we" are too small to notice in the poster.

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

this is part of the first poster, i spend some time painting "us" in the back, but "we" are too small to notice in the poster.

So how many hours total?

But it'll end up no better than the current one

I disagree. It will have that metal(ish) texture.

BTW, I upgraded to Business Hangar today.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

I disagree. It will have that metal(ish) texture.

BTW, I upgraded to Business Hangar today.

It doesn't suit the poster anyway

there is polar bear badge on ixi's dirty jacket

Holy crap, I didn't even notice that it was the HC that was portrayed in the poster. I thought they were just some dudes :D

This makes it even more awesome, and I also noticed the KingShip in the background. Very well done!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

So how many hours total?

3-4 days 5-7 hours a day

Holy crap, I didn't even notice that it was the HC that was portrayed in the poster. I thought they were just some dudes :D

This makes it even more awesome, and I also noticed the KingShip in the background. Very well done!

yeah ^^

we can be little more active on the star citizen forums:

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/113363/

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

in preperation for the coming Dog fighting module I hereby issue this challenge:

1 Fly for an entire match without dieing.
2 You may not fire during that match.
3 you must follow 1 enemy target for the entire match.

in preperation for the coming Dog fighting module I hereby issue this challenge:

4 do a barrel roll

Not impossible, but booring.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

It's on man, it's on.

Not impossible, but booring.

Why not be constuctive and offer an alternative then?

Why not be constuctive and offer an alternative then?

how about make 2 oponents crash into each other? that could require some serious manouvering, that or some seriously bad oponents :D,

EDIT: We could call it "the slippery nipple" or "slip with the fishes" (the cheesyness is strong in this one) :D

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

considering the guy you are following will mostly be trying to kill you, it will be rather interesting :)

Any cool ideas or suggestions

what "slogan" or recruitment or Join us! we can use on a poster?

it will be also very cool to make logos/banners for each of the inner organizations in LTT

Military, spacial ops, mercenaries and so on

I am willing to make image(s) for each one in the future 5-6 months depending of what people want ^^

cheers

Having two talented artists in the org is fun :P @iLash @Artofinca

Always looking forward to what they come up with :D

Yeah they've put my stuff to shame