LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

ye sorry for the off-topic

but i think the poster of the organization is ready

http://www.wipnation.com/posts?PostKey=11240

tell me what you think

It looks absolutely terrible!! How could you do something so bad, a 5 year old could do that!!

Just kidding, it looks great!

jFyxlqw.png

much better.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

tell me what you think

I love it, but I don't get the slogan. I don't think that is something that has been said around here.

Maybe "In ixi we trust" or something with polar bears ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Whats the font we use on our page under our symbol?

@iLash you're up!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

-You made a picture bigger than mine (Story of my life, being small)-

much better.

Glad you did it yourself, I'm freaking tired

-Turkey with a vengeance 

I love it, but I don't get the slogan. I don't think that is something that has been said around here.

Maybe "In ixi we trust" or something with polar bears ;)

there is polar bear badge on ixi's dirty jacket

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

-epicness-

The clothing, the distant, yet thoughtful expression, the whispy magnificence of the beard. You captured me perfectly!

and that kingship! :wub:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

1965449_10152408156439750_91899619840404

tell me what you think

Looking good. Everyone in this org should have this on their wall. :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Looking good. Everyone in this org should have this on their wall. :D

I'm looking into getting one printed for mine as we speak

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

there is polar bear badge on ixi's dirty jacket

I think he ment a polar bear in a jacket with @ixi_your_face as an emblem

I'm looking into getting one printed for mine as we speak

Nice. I will be doing the same as well.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Righty folks, imma take a nap.

Your mission while i'm out cold : Come up with a sexyawesome slogan :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Done, In Ixi we trust

EDIT: Only a two thirds of the posts away from the over 9000 edition

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

tell me what you think

Very nice as always Art, (I'll just call you Art, it's easier), just the right guy looks a bit weird. Is it just me or to the proportions  right guy's shoulders  look a bit to big, as does the cest of the guy on the left... Also if the red accents on the guy on the right could be repainted orange to match our main theme (like on the MP5 that is currently red), maybe that would be better... But that's just my 0.02

Besides that the poster is pure kickassery, Loving the ixi's face and the kingship, and I suppose those are vanduul kneeling in the background. The subtle LTT logos, polar bear and other subtle accents look awesome.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

○UOLTT, Because you couldn't get into other organizations.

○UOLTT, It was unofficial but now it's not.

○We don't need a slogan because we're f***ing awesome

Our anthem could be: Millencolin - Penguin and Polarbears

@Artofinca

I'd change SC logo to more metal(ish). Something like this:

sclogo.png

Can you try to implement this?  :)

UOLTT- Becuase Linus thought it would be fun

UOLTT- All your tech tips are come from us.

UOLTT- Very causal hardcore folks

UOLTT- Who let the bears out again

there is ze second version

1102752_10152408240009750_76735808441596

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

@Artofinca

I'd change SC logo to more metal(ish). Something like this:

sclogo.png

Can you try to implement this?  :)

i have it but it will distract the focal point

UOLTT- Becuase Linus thought it would be fun

UOLTT- All your tech tips are come from us.

UOLTT- Very causal hardcore folks

UOLTT- Who let the bears out again

Everytime I see you name I think of this

Posted Image

Very nice as always Art, (I'll just call you Art, it's easier), just the right guy looks a bit weird. Is it just me or to the proportions  right guy's shoulders  look a bit to big, as does the cest of the guy on the left... Also if the red accents on the guy on the right could be repainted orange to match our main theme (like on the MP5 that is currently red), maybe that would be better... But that's just my 0.02

Besides that the poster is pure kickassery, Loving the ixi's face and the kingship, and I suppose those are vanduul kneeling in the background. The subtle LTT logos, polar bear and other subtle accents look awesome.

heavy armor have thickness thats why he looks bit bigger

cheers

i have it but it will distract the focal point

no, the matter version works better for me.

heavy armor have thickness thats why he looks bit bigger

cheers

Yeah I noticed it's heavy armor but the guy on the right looks a bit like a female version of shredder from TNMT :D JK

Also, I like the 1st version more, it just looks better.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.