Corsair and Logitech keyboards - crap?

Rocki

I need new keyboard maybe k70 or logitech but I want quality keyboard..

people advice me to buy 60% keyboard and I dont know why.. right now I have 100% keyboard roccat isku..

I want good keyboard and beautiful.. with good build quality ..

corsair are plasticy and very expensive? why?

I think for G613 becuase I have wireless new mouse..

what do you think?

I personally have the G502 and the G213, both of them feel very premium and sold.  

6 minutes ago, Rocki said:

I need new keyboard maybe k70 or logitech but I want quality keyboard..

people advice me to buy 60% keyboard and I dont know why.. right now I have 100% keyboard roccat isku..

I want good keyboard and beautiful.. with good build quality ..

I think for G613 becuase I have wireless new mouse..

what do you think?

People most likely recommend you 60%s since those are the most popular in keyboard enthusiast communities and are the most popular diy form factor for keyboards. Corsair keyboards are built reasonably well aside from the cheap thin laser etched abs caps and the shitty mushy stabilizers, and mediocre cherry switches. Some people also like 60%s since they save a lot of space that allow for more movement of the mouse, and some people find most of the nav cluster and numpad to be useless for them. 

But its preferences at the end of the day but stick to brands you have heard of before. 60% keyboard is good if you don't have lots of deskspace.  

It all depends on your preferences. I can't live without my delete key, so I dont get why someone would buy a keyboard which does not feature a delete key. Apart from the delete key I use the arrow keys and the numpad a lot in Excel.

Currently I use a full-size Ducky One 2 Skyline, and I really like that keyboard. Everything about it feels like quality. Once you pick it up you can't really believe how heavy it is. It is a really expensive keyboard, though... So I would not buy it outright...

I have a K70 Lux RGB and a G610 (cherry MX brown) and I love both. Although I find the K70 poor value, the extra $80cad only gets me a wrist rest and RGB, and I just keep my keyboard to static white. So if you just want a solid made keyboard and don't care for RGB then the G610 is perfect.

AMD Motherboard Tier List  GPU Cooling Tier List  PSU Tier List  A Dive Into Custom Keyboards & Mechanical Switches

NEWCOMERS Remember to ' Reply ' to comments in order for people to see them, this is done by clicking the arrow icon at the bottom of a comment (Quote).

My Builds:

MEGA Desk Build

Blueberry Pi  R9 3950X  Asus X470 ROG Crosshair VII Hero Wi-Fi ATX  Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 4x16GB 3200MHz CL16  EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC Black Edition 11GB  EVGA P2 850W w/ Blue Sleeved Cables  Cryorig R1 Universal (Blue)  2x Corsair Force MP510 4TB w/ Asus Hyper m.2 V2  Corsair ML Pro Blue LED Fans  Fractal Design Meshify C TG ATX Mid Tower  

Asus ROG SWIFT PG348Q 100Hz IPS G-Sync UW  Dell UltraSharp U3419W 60Hz IPS UW  Custom TOFU96  Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB 

Work Rig  ThreadRipper 3970X  Asus Prime TRX40 Pro ATX  G.Skill RipjawsV 8x32GB 3200Mhz CL16  Nvidia Quadro RTX 6000 24GB  Corsair HXi 1000W  EVGA CLC 360 AIO  8x Sabrent Rocket 2TB w/ 2x Asus Hyper m.2 V2   Arctic P12 Fans  Phanteks P400A ATX Mid Tower 

Plotting Machine 1  ThreadRipper 2990WX  AsRock X399 Taichi ATX  Kingston HyperX Fury 8x16GB 2666Mhz CL18   Nvidia Quadro K600 1GB  Corsair RMx 850W  EVGA CLC 360 AIO ‖ 2x Sabrent Rocket 2TB & 2x Sabrent Rocket 4TB w/ Asus Hyper m.2 V2  Arctic P12 Fans  Rosewill RSV-L4500 4U  5x Dell DS60 60-bay JBOD w/ 1.2PB of HDD Storage  HP 22U Half Rack

Plotting Machine 2  R9 3950X  Asus TUF X570-Plus Wi-Fi ATX  G.Skill RipjawsV 4x16GB 3200Mhz CL16   Nvidia Quadro K600 1GB  Corsair RM 650W  Noctua NH-D15s Chormax ‖ 4x Corsair MP600 Force 1TB W/ Asus Hyper m.2 Gen4  Arctic P14 & P12 Fans  Silverstone FARA R1 ATX Mid Tower

J.A.R.V.I.S.  R9 3900XT  Asus B550-I ROG STRIX Wi-Fi ITX  G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16  EVGA GTX 1080 SC2 iCX 8GB  Corsair SF 750W Platinum  Corsair H100i Pro AIO  Noctua NF-A12x15 Chromax Fans  FormD T1 SFF ITX Case  

LG 75UM8070PUA 4K UHD 120Hz IPS HDR TV  Corsair K63 Cherry MX Red Special Edition Wireless  Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless

Archive Server  R3 2200G  Asus B450-I ROG STRIX Wi-Fi ITX  Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 White  Vega Integrated Graphics  EVGA P2 750W  Prism Wraith Cooler  ITX Open Bench  2x HP SAS Expander  LSI-SAS9211  220TB of HDD Storage

SFF ITX Home PC  i5-7500  MSI B250I Gaming Pro Wi-Fi AC ITX  G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB 2800MHz  Intel Integrated Graphics  Seasonic SSP Flex ATX 300W PSU  Cryorig C7  Velka 3 rev 1.2 SFF ITX Case (Grey)  

Laptop  Dell XPS13 2-in-1 7390 (2020)  i7-1065G7  32GB 3733MHz LPDDR4x  Intel Integrated Graphics  1TB NVME M.2  UHD+ (3840 x 2400) InfinityEdge Touch Display 

Keyboard Collection  GMMK Full Size  TOFU96 90%  ‖ KBD8x MKII TKL ‖ Drop CTRL High Profile TKL ‖ KBD Bella 75% ‖ GMMK Pro 75% ‖ XD84 Pro 75%  KBD67 V2 MKII 65%  KBD67Lite 65%  TOFU65 65%  KBD Blade 60%  Drop Carina 60%  Southpaw75 60% w/ Left Numpad  OLKB Preonic V3 Ortholinear ‖ CosPad XD24  ‖ KBDPad MKII

Key Cap Collection  GMK Boba Fett  GMK Red Samurai  GMK Laser CyberDeck +Novalties  GMK Arch  MaxKey B&W  Drop MT3 Camillo ‖ Matt3o MT3 /dev/tty  KBDfans Biip Torii Ext-2048  ePBT Less But Better +Novalties  EnjoyPBT Dolch  WinMix Mustard  Drop Skylight Horizon & Slate ‖ Glorious Black Aura   

Mechanical Key Switch Collection  Zealios V2 65g  Zealios V2 78g ‖ Zilents V2 67g  Tealios V2 67g  C³ Kiwi ‖ C³ Tangerine  Invyr Holy Panda  Durock T1 67g  Kailh Box Thick Jades ‖ Kailh Box Royal ‖ Kailh Box Heavy Dark Yellow ‖ Kailh Box Heavy Burnt Orange  Kailh Box White  Kailh Box Red  Kailh Pro Purple  Kailh Pro Burgandy  Gateron Ink Black V2  Gateron Black  Gateron Yellow  Gateron Brown  Gateron Green  Gateron Blue ‖ Cherry MX Black ‖ Cherry MX Brown ‖ Cherry MX Red

1 hour ago, Rocki said:

Because it made out of aluminum not plastic and they use Cherry MX..they also have a good Quality Control and support

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

No.. the only top case is aluminum but the case are not..

I want vloume media control and usb on my keyboard (bonus)

G613 is good?

i've been using the G910 Spectrum for over a year, and I love it. It's my favorite keyboard in years. Second only to the daskeyboard 4.

Quote for a reply.

React if I: Answered your question, helped, or made you laugh!

K70 has USB passthrough, and is built fine. I don't recommend 60% or even TKL unless you know you can handle it. I can't

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

19 hours ago, Pyramiden said:

It all depends on your preferences. I can't live without my delete key, so I dont get why someone would buy a keyboard which does not feature a delete key. Apart from the delete key I use the arrow keys and the numpad a lot in Excel.

Because you don't understand how a 60% actually works. Nothing is missing. It's just accessed using layers. Once you become used to this it's much faster to use as you need to move  your hands around less. 

@Rocki Look into Filco, Ducky, Leopold and to a lesser extend, Cooler Master keyboards.

dont know about the 613 but i have the 513 and can only speak for its build quality. very solid feel. amluminium i think.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

27 minutes ago, geo3 said:

Because you don't understand how a 60% actually works. Nothing is missing. It's just accessed using layers. Once you become used to this it's much faster to use as you need to move  your hands around less. 

@Rocki Look into Filco, Ducky, Leopold and to a lesser extend, Cooler Master keyboards.

Leopolds are built very well and better than Ducky and Filco in some regards I would argue, only thing that lets them down is their lack of media keys and a first party configuration tool. 

1 minute ago, b emoji said:

Leopolds are built very well and better than Ducky and Filco in some regards I would argue, only thing that lets them down is their lack of media keys and a first party configuration tool. 

IMO not needing software running in the background to get full functionality is a huge plus. Not the other way around.

1 hour ago, geo3 said:

You are joking right? That is not the same thing. Having to switch layers is pretty annoying when using shortcuts or keys one-handed in programs like SolidWorks or Excel. I understand that for some usecases it will be faster, but stating that it will be much faster is a big over-statement.

21 hours ago, Pyramiden said:

You are joking right? That is not the same thing. Having to switch layers is pretty annoying when using shortcuts or keys one-handed in programs like SolidWorks or Excel. I understand that for some usecases it will be faster, but stating that it will be much faster is a big over-statement.

I use one every day. You are simply uninformed/inexperienced. It does take some relearning of muscle memory but once you do it IS a lot faster.

I have not found a single fault with my k70v2 yet. 

Its superb.

I do agree I wouldn’t buy a plastic keyboard, the K70 I have is metal, it’s heavy but superb.

I love all Corsair products except their cases, Fractal wins there...

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz